Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-21-2004, 08:27 PM #22
antidirtylittlesmurf
2k2er

has been a member for 10 years
do any of you have blue socks?
I want some but I cant find any
Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a family. Choose sitting on the couch, watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, being nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. But why would I want to do a thing like that? I choose not to choose life. I choose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got Small Talk?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-21-2004, 08:28 PM #23
52Dynamic

Go to your local sports store.
Old 01-21-2004, 08:35 PM #24
antidirtylittlesmurf
2k2er

no, like light blue socks, like normal socks, just light blue
Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a family. Choose sitting on the couch, watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, being nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. But why would I want to do a thing like that? I choose not to choose life. I choose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got Small Talk?
Old 01-21-2004, 08:37 PM #25
52Dynamic

Sky blue socks?
Old 01-21-2004, 08:41 PM #26
antidirtylittlesmurf
2k2er

I guess