Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2013, 04:50 PM #85
erikguti
 
 
erikguti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Annual Supporting Member
erikguti donated to help Peyton Trent
erikguti owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
erikguti supports Team VICIOUS
erikguti is for the Gunfight
erikguti is for the Gunfight
erikguti owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zargou View Post
Hi
we just got a vanquish in our team, we tried it sunday. We noticed huge velocity drop, like 6 at 280 and 2 time at 120. we changed all 4 first oring, i mean the big one you see first when you take out engine out of the gun.

We shooted 200 balls it's look ok... i don't think it's the solution.

if someone had the same issue feel free to help :p

bye
Same here Yesturday on my Brand new vanquish !!!, first 200 shot was everything ok, after that i was having dropp off..... I Relube it and then start having FSDO, i Will try to Change the battery relube it again and up the dwell to 18 (Factory 15) and new software !!! let you guys know if this works for me !!!

lol i was Mega exited to used it last weekend !!!
__________________
erikguti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-15-2013, 05:27 PM #86
CreightonBaller
JFSF - Omaha VICIOUS
 
CreightonBaller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Starbucks WIFI
Annual Supporting Member
CreightonBaller is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
CreightonBaller supports Team VICIOUS
CreightonBaller supports Team VICIOUS
CreightonBaller supports Team VICIOUS
CreightonBaller is All In
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikguti View Post
Same here Yesturday on my Brand new vanquish !!!, first 200 shot was everything ok, after that i was having dropp off..... I Relube it and then start having FSDO, i Will try to Change the battery relube it again and up the dwell to 18 (Factory 15) and new software !!! let you guys know if this works for me !!!

lol i was Mega exited to used it last weekend !!!
definitely try turning up your dwell, it should be 18.

what software version is your vanquish currently running?
__________________



Empire * DSSP8ntball.com * Axe * SuperFreak * eFlex * EVIL * Mad Cow Paintball *

Omaha Vicious - DSSP8ntball.com - Fluffy Bunnies - Farside
CreightonBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 07:16 PM #87
acabello72
 
 
acabello72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: staten island
acabello72 is playing at Living Legends VII
acabello72 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Agreed if yours is 15 out of the box that's on the low side, should be 18. I'm guessing your software isn't 105 either. It'll say when you turn your vanquish on at the boot up screen under "empire" or a quick check is if your eyes are blinking.

Update the firmware, fresh battery, since you just relubed you don't have to do it again. And check back in with us

Mine out if the box had the new firmware and I've had zero issues. I will say this. In my experience the vanquish doesn't "like" super thin lube. Stick with stock. I use sleek light coat and your all set
__________________
Unlimited Action Paintball for your paintball needs
acabello72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:05 PM #88
iiSouth
 
 
iiSouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
iiSouth plays in the PSP
iiSouth owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
iiSouth supports DLX Technology
I need some help fast I went to go play last weekend and wen I went to go chrono if I would try to go over 275ish or 180psi it would begin to leak and if I would lower it again it would be fine what should I do I've changes a bunch of orings but can't seem to get it I've heard that I've blown my noid but I'm not positive any suggestions I have a tournament Sunday and would be great if you could help
iiSouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 01:57 AM #89
erikguti
 
 
erikguti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Annual Supporting Member
erikguti donated to help Peyton Trent
erikguti owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
erikguti supports Team VICIOUS
erikguti is for the Gunfight
erikguti is for the Gunfight
erikguti owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Thanks C.baller and acabello will try to updated tomorrow and test everything !!
__________________
erikguti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 02:06 AM #90
erikguti
 
 
erikguti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Annual Supporting Member
erikguti donated to help Peyton Trent
erikguti owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
erikguti supports Team VICIOUS
erikguti is for the Gunfight
erikguti is for the Gunfight
erikguti owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
---
__________________

Last edited by erikguti : 07-22-2013 at 12:55 AM.
erikguti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 11:37 AM #91
sdzell18
Code it and Load it
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: CA, NJ
Annual Supporting Member
sdzell18 works for a Paintball manufacturer
sdzell18 plays in the APPA Pro division
sdzell18 is All In
Quote:
Originally Posted by iiSouth View Post
I need some help fast I went to go play last weekend and wen I went to go chrono if I would try to go over 275ish or 180psi it would begin to leak and if I would lower it again it would be fine what should I do I've changes a bunch of orings but can't seem to get it I've heard that I've blown my noid but I'm not positive any suggestions I have a tournament Sunday and would be great if you could help

Where is it leaking from?
__________________
Jamie Ezell - Electronics Engineer @ Empire Paintball
Empire Paintball
JT Paintball
My Feedback +43, -0
sdzell18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 12:39 PM #92
iiSouth
 
 
iiSouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
iiSouth plays in the PSP
iiSouth owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
iiSouth supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdzell18 View Post

Where is it leaking from?
It's leaking from above the grips kind of the bolt/solenoid area
iiSouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 05:07 PM #93
sdzell18
Code it and Load it
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: CA, NJ
Annual Supporting Member
sdzell18 works for a Paintball manufacturer
sdzell18 plays in the APPA Pro division
sdzell18 is All In
Quote:
Originally Posted by iiSouth View Post
It's leaking from above the grips kind of the bolt/solenoid area
If you can test if it is the solenoid venting by lowering the pressure. If the leak goes away when you lower the pressure then the solenoid should be replaced. call paintball solutions for a free swap out.

If it is leaking always check the troubleshooting guide in the user manual to find out what o-rings to replace.
__________________
Jamie Ezell - Electronics Engineer @ Empire Paintball
Empire Paintball
JT Paintball
My Feedback +43, -0
sdzell18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 02:10 PM #94
acabello72
 
 
acabello72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: staten island
acabello72 is playing at Living Legends VII
acabello72 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Jamie how loose are the orings supposed to be on the power tube? With very slight pressure placed on one side, the opposite comes up and I can grab it and pull it off. I'm used to the dynamic orings having a slightly tighter fit where I would need a dental pick to remove them.

Thanks in advance
__________________
Unlimited Action Paintball for your paintball needs
acabello72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 08:31 PM #95
Ripper88
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
hey Jamie is it normal for the solenoid to vent when shooting the gun at 200psi. If I shoot the gun anytime under 200psi there is no air leaks coming from the solenoid but if I shoot a couple of times at 200psi I can hear the solenoid leaking air. Just curious if this is normal. Off topic Acabello how do you like your death touch barrel kind of curious if the 8 inches of bore makes a difference? Thank you for your time.
Ripper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 08:40 PM #96
acabello72
 
 
acabello72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: staten island
acabello72 is playing at Living Legends VII
acabello72 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdzell18 View Post
If you can test if it is the solenoid venting by lowering the pressure. If the leak goes away when you lower the pressure then the solenoid should be replaced. call paintball solutions for a free swap out.

If it is leaking always check the troubleshooting guide in the user manual to find out what o-rings to replace.
Ripper this should answer your question about the noid.

As far as the deathtouch I love it. Quiet and consistent. Looks perfect with the vanquish. I have dust black backs with gloss tips.
__________________
Unlimited Action Paintball for your paintball needs
acabello72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 10:12 PM #97
erikguti
 
 
erikguti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Annual Supporting Member
erikguti donated to help Peyton Trent
erikguti owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
erikguti supports Team VICIOUS
erikguti is for the Gunfight
erikguti is for the Gunfight
erikguti owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripper88 View Post
hey Jamie is it normal for the solenoid to vent when shooting the gun at 200psi. If I shoot the gun anytime under 200psi there is no air leaks coming from the solenoid but if I shoot a couple of times at 200psi I can hear the solenoid leaking air. Just curious if this is normal. Off topic Acabello how do you like your death touch barrel kind of curious if the 8 inches of bore makes a difference? Thank you for your time.
Ripper i also have the same issue in my vanquish, under 200 psi no leaks and shoot great, i think we will have to call paintball solution on monday to have a new solenoid !!
__________________
erikguti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 10:31 PM #98
Jonathan24
 
 
Jonathan24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Jonathan24 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Jonathan24 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Jonathan24 supports Team VICIOUS
Jonathan24 supports DLX Technology
I got my vanquish in yesterday...took it out today and balls started rolling out the end of the barrel so I checked my detents and they were pushed foward from the bolt being in the "degased" position, I've simply reversed them and also backed my engine out when I'm not playing but is there any other fix to this?
__________________
Carolina Snapback #24
Jonathan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:18 AM #99
acabello72
 
 
acabello72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: staten island
acabello72 is playing at Living Legends VII
acabello72 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
^^Short answer... No. The style of detents used doesn't really allow for it. :/ I back mine out as well just a touch but enough to clear them. No harm no foul.
__________________
Unlimited Action Paintball for your paintball needs
acabello72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 10:14 AM #100
Ripper88
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Thank you for the help guys and the prompt response guess I will call kee up on monday. Acabello appreciete your response think I will buy the death touch kit and try it out. As for the detents I just started to take them out of the gun and put them back in when I gas up the gun or you can just pull the bolt back either is fine. This gun is one of the easiest guns to take a part which is one of the reasons why I love it.
Ripper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:26 AM #101
sdzell18
Code it and Load it
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: CA, NJ
Annual Supporting Member
sdzell18 works for a Paintball manufacturer
sdzell18 plays in the APPA Pro division
sdzell18 is All In
Quote:
Originally Posted by acabello72 View Post
Jamie how loose are the orings supposed to be on the power tube? With very slight pressure placed on one side, the opposite comes up and I can grab it and pull it off. I'm used to the dynamic orings having a slightly tighter fit where I would need a dental pick to remove them.

Thanks in advance

I'm not sure which part you are refering to. Which part do you call the "power tube"? As long as your are using the stock o-rings everything should be good. Are you having an issue?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripper88 View Post
hey Jamie is it normal for the solenoid to vent when shooting the gun at 200psi. If I shoot the gun anytime under 200psi there is no air leaks coming from the solenoid but if I shoot a couple of times at 200psi I can hear the solenoid leaking air. Just curious if this is normal. Off topic Acabello how do you like your death touch barrel kind of curious if the 8 inches of bore makes a difference? Thank you for your time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikguti View Post
Ripper i also have the same issue in my vanquish, under 200 psi no leaks and shoot great, i think we will have to call paintball solution on monday to have a new solenoid !!

About your solenoid question: Maximum psi the solenoid can handle is 200psi. If you solenoid vents at less than 200psi you should contact paintballsolutions.com. If it vents at 200psi or higher your solenoid is performing as expected. If you gun will not shoot at your desired velocity below 200psi please refer to the troubleshooting guide in the manual to debug your issue.
__________________
Jamie Ezell - Electronics Engineer @ Empire Paintball
Empire Paintball
JT Paintball
My Feedback +43, -0
sdzell18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:09 AM #102
acabello72
 
 
acabello72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: staten island
acabello72 is playing at Living Legends VII
acabello72 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
No issues. I meant bolt guide.. I was thinking MacDev. It was a general question about oring fitment. Thanks for the reply.
__________________
Unlimited Action Paintball for your paintball needs
acabello72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 11:46 AM #103
erikguti
 
 
erikguti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Annual Supporting Member
erikguti donated to help Peyton Trent
erikguti owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
erikguti supports Team VICIOUS
erikguti is for the Gunfight
erikguti is for the Gunfight
erikguti owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdzell18 View Post
About your solenoid question: Maximum psi the solenoid can handle is 200psi. If you solenoid vents at less than 200psi you should contact paintballsolutions.com. If it vents at 200psi or higher your solenoid is performing as expected. If you gun will not shoot at your desired velocity below 200psi please refer to the troubleshooting guide in the manual to debug your issue.
Thanks for Clarifying this !!!
Also thanks Acabello for the help upping the dwell to 18 stop the drop off i was having!!
__________________
erikguti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 12:00 PM #104
acabello72
 
 
acabello72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: staten island
acabello72 is playing at Living Legends VII
acabello72 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Glad it's working again. Id leave the dwell stock (18ms) until you have broken it in. Even then I might turn it down only a few MS.
__________________
Unlimited Action Paintball for your paintball needs
acabello72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:03 PM #105
breach13
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
word
breach13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump