Asking price - sold to Dooshey
From Lurker's website:
- PTFE anodized surface with reduced diameters for low friction
-AM60 magnesium alloy, easily the lightest metal bolt in shocker history, and in fact lighter than polymer bolts. Recoil is reduced.
-Spring mod and oring kit included. Legit Rhino Springs. Spring mod to Metal Mods specification.
- Recock assist ports for improved efficiency and ROF
- Air bumper on forward stroke
- QEV rear sail venting for improved ROF and efficiency.
- Optimized port shape and placement
-1500 to 2300 shots per 68/45. No, really.
- Open bolt face optimized to reduce rollback and stack clipping, without hitting the bolt in the very weakest part of it like a flat face does.
- I can tell you, with no ego, this is my finest sword.