Here since '01

A wise man once said, "**** off
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-21-2004, 10:21 AM #23
harls
contra academicos

has been a member for 10 years
just for the record, the book is "revelation" not "revelations," and the left behind series is just an author's perception of the tribulation. it's content is taken from the book of revelation, but i wouldn't take anything in it too seriously.
Old 01-21-2004, 10:54 AM #24
Shadows_fall
Tyrant

I was just watching some show on the prophecies of nostradamus and apparently he's been able to predict alot of stuff, including the last 2 anti christs, those being Hitler and Napoleon, all i caught about the 3rd one was that he's coming from the middle east, and his name is spose to be like mobus or something, then there was this guy explaining that you have the rearrange his name to come up with who it is, because thats what has been done previously to figure out who he was predicting as an anti christ, they just figured it out after the fact though. One weird video, but kinda makes you think
Old 01-21-2004, 11:09 AM #25
Gunslinger_Tiny
Fighter Not a Lover

Nostradamus... heh, have you ever actually read his verses? They make no sense, "A giant Orange Butterfly shall descend upon the rising towers of the new cities." and they say that means nuclear warfare in New York. Face it the guy was a kook, like John Titor and Miss Cleo, if you say enough generalizations sooner or later you get soemthing close enough to be considered truth.

GUNSLINGERS
We Know Paintball
Old 01-21-2004, 11:11 AM #26
terry_wendel
I disagree!

Thank you. Someone else that believes it's all BULL!
Old 01-21-2004, 11:14 AM #27
Shadows_fall
Tyrant

I agree, nostradamus was more then likely recording his drug induced hallucinations, but alot of his stuff has come true, like tanks, dogfights....etc
may be bull, maybe not
Old 01-21-2004, 11:19 AM #28
Gunslinger_Tiny
Fighter Not a Lover

Okay show me the quatrane that literally says Tanks and Dogfights and not something obscure and I will begin to believe in Area 51 the illuminati and all of the other sheep induced paranoia that people spout. Face it our government isn't even clever enough to cover up selling guns to Iran how could they hide UFO's since 1954 and there is no magical person who can predict the future while no one else has a clue, and finally there is no God who watching out for you, you are on your own, and all of us humans collectively will self destruct someday because like the virus that we are we have almost absorbed everything on this planet why not each other next!

GUNSLINGERS
We Know Paintball
Old 01-21-2004, 05:34 PM #29
zack

Quote:
Originally posted by Pablo2K4
lol his name is Pastor too, awesome. If you were the AC, you wouldn't tell anybody
Or maybe I would knowing that you wouldnt believe me and by doing so I would conceal my identity even further. And thanks for your vote Ruzhyo you can be one of my dark apostles.