Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-18-2013, 09:54 AM #1
alldead

Quitting paintball Automag treasure trove

Up for sale is a TON of old Automag stuff and gear. I am selling this for a friend so if you have questions post them and I will get back to you asap.

He really wants to sell this as a whole lot so he doesn't have to waste time shipping 1000 items. However, if you want a lot of pieces that could work out too for the right offers.

The whole lot is $1100 OBO + shipping costs. It's a lot of heavy stuff, so keep that in mind! Paypal only, or local pickup in Cary, IL 60013

These items are all in FANTASTIC condition. The guns are just little dirty for sitting around for years without use.

Here are the photos, I will list stuff in subsequent posts:

Last edited by alldead : 05-18-2013 at 10:21 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-18-2013, 09:55 AM #2
alldead

Left to right on picture of all things:

-2 V-force Masks, 1 red 1 black
-1 JT Spectre mask black
-4+3 black pod pack with pods
-4+0 red pod pack with pods
-Old mechanical Spyder with expansion chamber, drop rail, thumb vel. adjust, 2 smartsparts barrels 9oz CO2 tank, foam gun case
-Various barrel cleaners
-3 revolution hoppers (one not shown in pic)
-plenty of elbow fittings
-Auto mag (middle) has Retro Valve, power feed body, really nice grip, smartparts barrel, foam gun case, extra mag classic body, trigger frame.
-Automag (right) Stock valve with thumb vel. adjust, minimag body, Electronic Hyperframe, Warp feed, drop cradle, and that's probably another smartparts barrel on it
-A few mor mag barrels (have to get details on those)
-1 3000psi tank pure energy, 1 4500psi tank hyperflow. both are out of hydro
-He said there's some "maintance gear for the mags as well" probably o-rings and lube in the gun case.
-2 limited ed. Freak barrel condoms, 1 red Centerflag condom
-2 pairs of paintball pants. The red ones I know are Paintball Junkies, the black ones might be as well. One pair is size 34, other is 32 (ill get better details on that)
-2 Dye Core Division jerseys, limited run on these colors. (there maybe "Banshee" printed on the back of one, I'll find out) Size XXL
-5 Smartparts jerseys size XXL

Last edited by alldead : 05-18-2013 at 10:17 AM.
Old 05-19-2013, 01:47 AM #3
sk8ermog
MOG=Man of God

has been a member for 10 years
wow lots of great gear. I really wish I had 1k to toss at everything. I don't know if you will find someone who is willing to drop that kind of money for all this plus shipping. With gear lots like this you will always get more money for part out and doing the work to spread everything out and price each part out. It's a lot of work, but well worth it if you or your friend are trying to get as much for everything as you can.

With that all being said I'd like to toss an offer for a the mag with the hyperframe and warp. I really just want the hyperframe, but I'd be willing to help make a larger purchase so more gear is gone.

My offer is $225 for the hyperframe mag w/ warp feed. $100 for just they hyperframe if he wants quick cash. Oh and any chance you can find out if it's a 20bps or 13bps board. Should say right when you turn it on. Let me know what your friend thinks.
Old 06-29-2013, 12:31 AM #4
KFairbanks9

pm for offer on a rev hopper and one smart parts jersey