slickguy55
Im cool.

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by Hellcat
24 > state of the union
nothing against bush but 24 is cooler.

GDT CLUB

REMEMBER 12/29/03 the day the greatest thread was killed.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-21-2004, 05:32 PM #107
The mid guy6969 (Banned)

The mid guy6969 is a Supporting Member
hes only getting re-elected because theres no one challenging him from the democrats.

and the US is full of *******ses, thats why he got eleceted and will probably get re-elcected.

but you can always believe that little part that people seem to understand. The thing about Bush knows something that we don't know and shouldn't......
Old 01-21-2004, 05:45 PM #108
Gunslinger_Tiny
Fighter Not a Lover

And during his re-election term he will further take away our rights, and then civil war, then the nukes fly in 2015 and in 2036 I send back John Titor to warn all of you, but do you listen? Noooo... You just go ahead and elect him, sheesh, why do I Bother?

GUNSLINGERS
We Know Paintball
Old 01-21-2004, 05:51 PM #109
waveryth3m
Banned

waveryth3m is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by DreadLock Doc
I missed the first ten minutes.

He covered the Patriot Act, education, Medicare reforms, tax cuts, excessive expenditures, blamed the government for being too costly, mentioned the war on drugs, suggested that a ban on homosexual marriages should be a constitutional amendment, promoted sexual abstinence, temporary work visas, promoted patriotic propaganda, and briefly discussed a few other topics.

There is a transcript here.
Thanks man, that helped this morning. Always nice to know I can count ot the 'doc.
Old 01-21-2004, 05:59 PM #110
Sheniqua
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by elTwitcho
Not at all. People have been eating up any and all BS he's fed to them regardless of it's relation to reality. The entire United States could be engulfed in a fireball of entirely his own causing and he could get on CNN, say ; "My fellow Americans, everything is going great, seriously. And don't forget about the war on terror" and people would run to the polls going "OH MY GOD HURRY AND RE-ELECT HIM SO HE CAN KEEP DOING GOOD!!!!". He's getting re-elected without a doubt.
aka Brainwashing
Old 01-21-2004, 06:23 PM #111
elTwitcho

Quote:
Originally posted by Gunslinger_Tiny
And during his re-election term he will further take away our rights, and then civil war, then the nukes fly in 2015 and in 2036 I send back John Titor to warn all of you, but do you listen? Noooo... You just go ahead and elect him, sheesh, why do I Bother?
So clever it hurts

A Haiku about Life - By Secret Asian Man
twitch slaps me around
he likes to make me his *****
Because of small cock
Old 01-21-2004, 07:29 PM #112
Mag Master 21
Residential Dyno Queen

Bush didn't really mess up..

I can't say the same for the Democrats' response.. Wow, and you guys thought Bush was a bad speaker..
"You and I have the courage to say to our enemies there is a price we will not pay, there is a point beyond they must not advance.. You and I have a rendezvous with destiny, we'll preserve for our children, this the last best hope of man on earth or we'll sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness."
- Ronald Reagan
Old 01-21-2004, 10:25 PM #113
bern

Quote:
Originally posted by ApoC_101
why cant someone just shoot him? what, assasination isnt "hip" anymore? ive been sayin this for months. its been done before, it can be done again.
if u kill him 2 will take his place
Old 01-21-2004, 10:31 PM #114
bern

Quote:
Originally posted by JFpaintmonkey
He stands for abstinence, pro-life, pro-2nd Amendment, pro-faith, pro-sanctity of marriage, and pro-freedom, among a multitude of other things, which is far more than can be said about any Democratic candidates, many of which forfeited their values to the Democratic party.
pro-life contradicts pro-freedom. the mothers are being deprived of there freedom. I dont like democrats any better. i dislike all politicians, and all forms of control (government).
Old 01-21-2004, 10:33 PM #115
p8ntgurl
Like Tick, Tick

p8ntgurl is a Supporting Member
p8ntgurl donated to help Peyton Trent
p8ntgurl supports Bob Gurnsey
Quote:
Originally posted by bern
pro-life contradicts pro-freedom.
I like that

Maybe it's not my weekend
But it's gonna be my year
Old 01-22-2004, 12:16 AM #116
JFpaintmonkey
Veritas.

Quote:
Originally posted by bern
pro-life contradicts pro-freedom. the mothers are being deprived of there freedom. I dont like democrats any better. i dislike all politicians, and all forms of control (government).
Pro-life isn't about the mother's freedom, it's about the baby. It has the freedom to live, regardless of the circumstances that brough it into existence- it has no control over these and thus should not suffer the consequences for two other human beings' actions.

“The thing we all have to understand to put these last two years in focus, is that liberals in this country care more about whether European leaders like us than they do about whether terrorists are killing us.”
--Rush Limbaugh
Old 01-22-2004, 12:56 AM #117
bern

Hmm. you have a very good point. the baby has its rights to live but if the moms gonna die or kill the baby with a coat hanger any way they need to be able to do it safly so both dont die, so such a service should be legal.

Now then back to my point of bush's claim to be pro-freedom a contradiction, seeing how he pushed the patriot act through so quickly to take away tons of our freedom. This was suposedly done to stop terrorists, then bush goes and attacks iraq and creats hundreds more potential terrorists.