Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-04-2013, 07:22 AM #1
dommyd1989

Dye DAM and gear $950 only used ONCE

Dye DAM for sale comes with g36 rail red dot sight / flashlight. Gun is lnib used one time. comes with original case and everything that came with it. asking $950 obo. Comes with 4 20 round magazines, 2 10 round magazines, 48/3000 empire tank, tactical vest, vtac bottle cover vest attachment and guerilla air cobra coil, magazine holsters. pm if interested and i can text you pics
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-04-2013, 12:47 PM #2
pb_matrix

Interested, PM sent
Old 06-05-2013, 07:47 AM #3
dommyd1989

Sold
Old 06-15-2013, 06:05 PM #4
Alax

Annual Supporting Member
Alax supports DLX Technology
dam

hey i got a dlx luxe 2.0 midnight and it works like a charm

When asked about death:
"Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetton. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, **** a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and **** what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Haters gonna hate!"
Old 06-15-2013, 06:05 PM #5
Alax

Annual Supporting Member
Alax supports DLX Technology
nvm

When asked about death:
"Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetton. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, **** a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and **** what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Haters gonna hate!"