PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-28-2013, 08:55 PM #1
paintthecatBLUE
white dragon

polished UL pm5 and some other stuff

Haven't played paintball in years, time for some spring cleaning! I've got a pm5 that has been filed down a bit and polished so you can see your face in it. Hybrid top hat mod, CCM reg, ultralite frame and board, evil asa, 14in ultralite barrel. Not sure what brand the feedneck is, it has an F on it. Also have a 12 in .689 barrel that says bob long and assasins on it, this appeared in my gear bag one day a long time ago, no idea where it came from. I don't need it so if you don't take it i'm throwing it away!

Some superficial scratches on the body from being thrown around, if you want to restore it to a perfect shine you can get some aluminum polishing compound from walmart in the hardware section and rub it in with an old tshirt. Maybe you can try sealing it with clear coat or something to prevent future scratches, I never bothered. Other than that, everything about this gun was flawless the last time I aired it up. That was about 3 years ago, however, and I haven't had a tank for even longer than that so I can't double check. You may need to take it apart and lube it up. I'm not going to make any promises here, but I did replace all of the o-rings not long before that so they've only been through a few games. Just for the sake of being able to sleep at night i'm going to say that this is for sale AS IS, if this thing needs work it's on you and not me!

Next I have the worlds ugliest Reloader B. I thought this was a cool paint job about 6 years ago, sorry.

This thing looks like it has been to hell and back. Rip wheel is missing and there is a small crack on the left side, but it does work properly.

I would prefer to see the hopper and gun go together. I'm just going to throw a number out there and say $250 for the whole package shipped, and i'll take the paypal fees too if you want to go that route. Is that too high considering the condition? I don't know. I've been out of the scene for a good while now. I will also entertain all kinds of trades except paintball. Maybe airsoft or really any kind of crap you have laying around that you don't want, feel free to ask!

I have a feedback thread somewhere in the archives here from before they implemented the feedback system and on PBF as well under the same name, but I don't feel like looking for it. I'm 23 and I have an awesome job, I have no reason to steal from you. I'm trying to free up closet space so that wouldn't really help me anyways Alright, BEGIN

Last edited by paintthecatBLUE : 05-28-2013 at 09:06 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-13-2013, 05:03 AM #2
tiny_the_tokin_bear
Your Daddy

$75 shipped for the PMR?