ReplyRegional Ups

Old 05-07-2013, 08:31 AM #1
Ryan.O
SaintS Scenario Paintball

Ryan.O posts videos on PbNation
Ryan.O has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
Exclamation Tippmann Sports & Paintball Explosion announce landmark partnership

Copied from Paintball Explosion's Facebook Page:

BREAKING NEWS May 6th 2013 - Paintball Explosion is proud to announce a landmark sponsorship with Tippmann, who is the worldwide leading manufacturer of paintball markers and accessories. Tippmann is now the official sponsor of NukeTown 2013 which is Paintball Explosions newest flagship field. The field is themed after the most popular video game of all time (Call of Duty) and will be unveiled to the general public this coming Saturday May 11th at 9:00 am.

"We are so proud and honored to have Tippmann on board as our marketing partner of NukeTown2013" says Co-owner Romeo Kapudija "I have been playing paintball for over 26 years and I have always loved Tippmanns products. I am totally humbled to have them as our marketing partner." Co-owner TJ Andres goes on to say "Tippmann has always been dedicated to bringing revolutionary products and new players to the sport of paintball. That is why I feel Tippmann is the perfect fit for Paintball Explosion!"

NukeTown 2013 is the newest concept field to hit the paintball industry in decades and is themed after the most popular map of any video game. Call of Duty has over 60 millions players worldwide and it is the goal of Paintball Explosion to convert these gamers into paintball players.

Tippmann is the premier manufacturer of paintball markers and accessories since 1986. The Tippmannn company has been releasing numerous innovative products for over 25 years which has helped grow the sport of paintball. To learn more about Tippmann please visit their website at www.tippmann.com/ and like their page on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Tippmann

Make sure you stop by this Saturday to meet the most popular paintball celebrities of all time! The All Star cast will consist of A Train, SAS Necro, Midnight Angel, Mr. H of HK Army, Skeletor, Wolf, Ms Sarah B and Mad Frog to name a few. Dont miss this unprecedented event that will be talked about for years to come!

Saturday. 5.11. Be. There.

Partnered with:
Paintball Explosion --- Valken Sports

Killjoy Industries --- Flurry Industries --- FlexR

Check out my YouTube channel
Ryan.O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
ReplyRegional Ups