I have a DSG (Dukie Shot Gun). I bought in the 5th run over on MCB last spring. It shoots great, and is fun to shoot. Really turns heads at the field. Stock class isn't my style of play. This thing is pristine with under 500rnds through her. It has the external velocity adjuster, and is the 20rnd feed.
I made a new bolt, out of brass and Nylatron. New bolt increases air flow, and is smoother. Also has a releif on the face to help prevent chopping. (will come with the stock bolt too).
I also did a few slight refinements to it to. I used my flexhone to polish the breach. Doesn't remove any material just polishes the dust anno so the bolt has a smoother surface to slide on. I sanded and polished the inside of the pump handle that slides on the lower tube.
Does not come with the barrel
. No barrel is incuded with this.
Here are the specs:
- .68 Cal
- Under barrel spring fed ~19+1 round magazine. The last 2 shots are ALWAYS rock and cock.
-NEW improved feed system that loads from under the breech! The inner tube no longer gets removed for loading. A much tighter marker to play with!
- 12 gram powered (approximately 25 shots per 12 gram).
- Lever action quick change integrated in the marker ( Sidekick style lever change w/ long lever)
- Spyder style valve retention for easy removal and maintenance. It will come
out the front. Use a 1/4" rod to push it out
- Cocker barrel threading
- ATI 2 piece barrel/feed clamp.
- Externall velocity adjustment,Using the provided tool, adjustments made by trigger frame.
- Supports Mossberg 500 grip accessories and shoulder stocks. It comes standard with the HOGUE pistol grip.
- Dust black anodizing
- CCM SS25 valves
- CCI pierce pin
- BARREL NOT INCLUDED