Old 06-12-2013, 03:52 PM #43
Mike199
Planet Eclipse

Mike199 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Mike199 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Mike199 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Mike199 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Mike199 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
After that I really need to take a break from collecting... In a month or two I want to get a DC nexus autococker and then perhaps an LV1. My teammate bought an LV1 last week and I tuned it for him at practice and I really love it, but I have been finding some pretty rare guns to add to my collection and I've been scooping them up first, I can always get an LV1...
"You gas up the marker, put on the mask and walk onto the field... it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it..."

EGO MAFIA
My Eclipse Collection
feedback
XSV
Mike199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-12-2013, 05:26 PM #44
Kazer

has been a member for 10 years
Kazer supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike199 View Post
Other than that I have an 09 XSV Ego with the cp barrel kit, pops and oops asa and the zick2 rammer being delivered today and Rich Telford's personal backup gun being delivered tomorrow. It's an 09 XSV Geo numer 7 of the series
The 09 you are getting today was Junior Brown's and that Geo was Rich's only Geo I believe, I don't even think he really shot it much since he was already used to the Ego and needed the extra pods the Ego brought to the table.
Kazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 12:12 AM #45
Mike199
Planet Eclipse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazer View Post
The 09 you are getting today was Junior Brown's and that Geo was Rich's only Geo I believe, I don't even think he really shot it much since he was already used to the Ego and needed the extra pods the Ego brought to the table.
Thanks for clarifying! I can't wait to get the guns.... I checked the tracking number said expected delivery was the 12th but I did not get the gun and the tracking number says it departed the facility in NJ but didn't say it was delivered... Hopefully it will be here today! Although I can't see it or shoot it until Saturday anyway. As excited as I am for the Ego, I think I might be a little more excited for the Geo, I have been wanting a Geo since they came out which was right around the time I stopped playing, this will be my first Geo and I can't wait to see what they feel like!
"You gas up the marker, put on the mask and walk onto the field... it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it..."

EGO MAFIA
My Eclipse Collection
feedback
XSV
Old 06-13-2013, 08:51 AM #46
Kazer

has been a member for 10 years
Kazer supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike199 View Post
Thanks for clarifying! I can't wait to get the guns.... I checked the tracking number said expected delivery was the 12th but I did not get the gun and the tracking number says it departed the facility in NJ but didn't say it was delivered... Hopefully it will be here today! Although I can't see it or shoot it until Saturday anyway. As excited as I am for the Ego, I think I might be a little more excited for the Geo, I have been wanting a Geo since they came out which was right around the time I stopped playing, this will be my first Geo and I can't wait to see what they feel like!
Matching set of team markers is always good! Hope it get there today!
Kazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 12:15 PM #47
urduja
UNSHACKLED

urduja plays in the PSP
urduja owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
urduja has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
urduja is attending Decay of Nations VII
sweet collection
urduja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:13 PM #48
Craptacular001
Bad Speler

Annual Supporting Member
Craptacular001 is BST Legit
Craptacular001 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Craptacular001 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Craptacular001 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Craptacular001 supports DLX Technology
Craptacular001 supports Empire
Want an Planet Eclipse Nexus Autococker? I just got back from picking it up. It is sweet, PM if interested. I'll have pic up after I clean her up.

Also there's an SL74 in my signature that you might like. I'll work out a deal on it!
Craptacular001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 02:09 AM #49
Mike199
Planet Eclipse

Quote:
Originally Posted by urduja View Post
sweet collection
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craptacular001 View Post
Want an Planet Eclipse Nexus Autococker? I just got back from picking it up. It is sweet, PM if interested. I'll have pic up after I clean her up.

Also there's an SL74 in my signature that you might like. I'll work out a deal on it!
Unfortunately I have spent a ton of money in the past couple weeks on guns so I am going to take a short break from buying. I already have a Nexus DC1 lined up and it's mint and original. But feel free to pm me some pics of your Nexus cocker and what you would be looking for it. As for the SL74, I would love a Hurricanes SL however for that price I would be looking for something all original and something that has the SL barrel kit. To me, an SL that doesn't contain all of the original extra parts is worth as much as a regular Ego of that year. Why spend the extra money on a gun if it doesn't come with all of the SL goodies that made the gun almost 2 grand in the first place?

EGO MAFIA
My Eclipse Collection
feedback
XSV
Old 06-14-2013, 11:15 AM #50
Tim@Kick'n
Kick'n Paintball Park

Tim@Kick'n plays in the PSP
Tim@Kick'n plays in the APPA D1 division
I purchased a Black magic body off of ebay a few months ago with that same red/white/blue anno. No idea how rare it is. I paid $30.
GI SPORTZ--AC402.COM--GI VISION--EXALT--V FORCE--PLANET ECLIPSE
KICKNPAINTBALLPARK.COM
Tim@Kick'n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 08:03 PM #51
Craptacular001
Bad Speler

Annual Supporting Member
Craptacular001 is BST Legit
Craptacular001 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Craptacular001 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Craptacular001 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Craptacular001 supports DLX Technology
Craptacular001 supports Empire
Unfortunately I have spent a ton of money in the past couple weeks on guns so I am going to take a short break from buying. I already have a Nexus DC1 lined up and it's mint and original. But feel free to pm me some pics of your Nexus cocker and what you would be looking for it. As for the SL74, I would love a Hurricanes SL however for that price I would be looking for something all original and something that has the SL barrel kit. To me, an SL that doesn't contain all of the original extra parts is worth as much as a regular Ego of that year. Why spend the extra money on a gun if it doesn't come with all of the SL goodies that made the gun almost 2 grand in the first place?[/quote]

Ok no worries, I'll send you pics later on the DC2 in the rare 1 of 5 Blue Black fade that I just came across later.
Craptacular001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 01:54 AM #52
Mike199
Planet Eclipse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim@Kick'n View Post
I purchased a Black magic body off of ebay a few months ago with that same red/white/blue anno. No idea how rare it is. I paid $30.
yeah I found mine 2 years ago at a car swap meet of all places. I got it for $65 with a palmers lpr, a beat up 3 way, a DYE hinge frame, and the internals.... Either way it's a hell of a nice body! I really want to get mine done soon so I can shoot it

EGO MAFIA
My Eclipse Collection
feedback
XSV
Old 06-16-2013, 06:40 AM #53
castle1232

great collection.
castle1232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 12:53 AM #54
Mike199
Planet Eclipse

Thanks!! I updated the collection

EGO MAFIA
My Eclipse Collection
feedback
XSV
Old 06-20-2013, 11:05 PM #55
Tezcatlipoca98
SK

Tezcatlipoca98 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Nice collection. You need an Aurora in that mix buddy.
Old 06-24-2013, 10:42 PM #56
Mike199
Planet Eclipse

Yeah don't remind me lol... I might have to donate a kidney to pay for one

EGO MAFIA
My Eclipse Collection
feedback
XSV
Old 01-15-2014, 07:46 PM #57
Joe Gouge

Mike 199 tried to send u a message but ur inbox is full
Joe Gouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 08:57 PM #58
Chillanator

Very nice gats