PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 02-18-2009, 05:03 PM #1
bunkerfestpal
It's Biznaz Time

Gear Bag Sale Always Updated

All right, I have limited space in my closet and this is all stuff that is taking up that space. Won't ship first. Trades welcome, WON'T ADD and yes those are pokemon cards in some pictures, little sister was in there with me. Pics for items without ones upon request.

Now on to the gear

1st my black profiler with gold mirror lens, its in very good condition. Foam is VERY SOFT, it will come with the clear lens, both visors will be includedDeal fell through still up $30

Next are my size 10.5 Nike Cleats. The right one has a tear across the threading. I used them for one soccer season have some wear. $40

My size 10.5 Underarmor cleates are next. I will clean before shipping. The metal tipped spikes so they wont wear for a long time. I will throw in the key to the spikes. Reinforced arch and heel for comfort. $45

Next are some Sentry headphones with a case. They sound very good, but i got some new Bose headphones. They are in great condition. $7

Next is a stock Ion reg. Great condition. I have no use for it. Need I say more.
$10

Up now is an Anarchy lens cleaner. Someone left it at my house, so it could be yours. $5

I have some assorted halo parts next. 1st a standard clear lid. $3

2ndwhite speedfeed. $10

3rd a stock halo board. $10

4th two clear backplates for halo/empire. One has a Flash(the super hero) sticker. $1.75 a piece

5th a battery harness. $3

6th a red delrin drive cone. Kind of dirty underneath but will be cleaned. $15

And 7th the motor, gears, and belt system. Everything works, I tested it in my hopper before putting it up. $15 for everything we'll work out the individual parts

Now I have a blue 68cu Empire tank cover. It has two signatures that are faded and are from 2 players from Miami Effect. $7

Next is a super duper white Underarmor wrist band. I use them for holding my sleeves on my jersey. $5

Once again a sweet piece, a 32 degrees neck guard.COLOR="Lime"]$2[/color]

Next is a 42cu 3000psi steely tank. Has stickers. Hydro in 2010. $45

Next is a pull-string bag. Its good for a mask or other equipment. It has assorted pockets around it for gear. $7

Now onto the clothing all T-shirts are Mediums

1st a Him beanie with a brim. Good for wearing with your mask or just to wear. Very comfortable and breathable. $7

2nd a Red Redz T. The other Redz T is Brown. Comfortable light weight shirts. Good for wearing to tourneys when watching. $10 each

3rd a Red Dye shirt. It has signatures on back. Just to name a few, Ollie Lang, Alex Lundvist, John Richardson, and some of team TonTon.
$15

1st a Blue size medium C4 jersey. Some stains on the wrist, chest, and elbows. Barely noticable. $7

2nd a Red and Black size medium Empire Grind. No wear. Probably the most breathable jersey I own.$20

And 3rd,Black and Silver C8 jersey. Size large. I don't like the way it feels while I'm playing so its just taking up space. $35

On to the random stuff some paintball, mostly shoes. All shoes size 10.5

1st a Black and White Hurley belt. Worn once. It kind of long, but it the clip style so you can adjust it.$15

Next are a pair of Nike Temps. I wore them once to Disney World. He bought the same pair and I haven't worn them since. They are in great condition. Soles are darkened (white). $35

Next are a pair of camo boots. They have a reinforced toe. Wrn up through some mountains for 2 days and are very comfortable. $25

Now some packs/harnesses

First is a Redz 4x3. Not in good condition. Velcro still works, but the pack has tears and is extremley dirty. $7

Next is a Raven 4x3. Same as above.

1st a Black 12in one piece caocker threaded CP barrel. Very accurate for a one piece. Is about as good as the freak on my Shocker. No scratches except for the tip, which a very minimal.GONE

And finally the end. A JT gun bag. Velcro is very Strong, bag is in great condtion. I don't use anymore since I got a big bag. $12

NEW ITEMS!!!!

Proto and Empire Backpack $35 a peice will only sell one though once one is gone, the other will be removed for me.

32 Degrees 5x4 harness $12

Halo B practically brand new $45

PICS SENT UPON REQUEST

Items traded/sold:
NXe Harness trade with Vibee for Fast Pack
Nike Air Jordans trade with Ta-Kun for Pulse
Empire Grind Pants sold local for $40
Fast Pack sold Local for $15
Ion and eclipse traded local for PMR with UL frame, cp barrel, evil barrel, and proto 2 piece

What you resist, you attract

Why does it seem everyone's gun shoots ropes, tits and lasers, I thought this was paintball...

Last edited by bunkerfestpal : 02-21-2009 at 02:41 PM.
bunkerfestpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-03-2009, 04:03 PM #2
empire94

empire94 plays in the PSP
empire94 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
empire94 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
empire94 plays in the APPA D4 division
great buyer A+

empire94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:58 AM #3
bunkerfestpal
It's Biznaz Time

I no longer have access to slot of this. Pm of there are any interests and I'll let you know if I hve it or not

What you resist, you attract

Why does it seem everyone's gun shoots ropes, tits and lasers, I thought this was paintball...
bunkerfestpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 02:36 AM #4
[coolpbkid]
VWC

[coolpbkid] plays in the PSP
[coolpbkid] plays in the APPA D2 division
Anything in sig for profiler?
[coolpbkid] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 02:13 PM #5
hoanga515
TheGuiltyBystander

hoanga515 helped look for balloons
part one of the profiler lenses?
FS: Apple Green Invert Mini ~ Unique ~ OBO http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...1#post73741591
FS: GEARBAG SALE http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...19197t=3719176
hoanga515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 10:17 PM #6
Conbar77
"Blam!"

Conbar77 is playing at Living Legends III
Conbar77 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Conbar77 supports Team VICIOUS
Will u accept $5 for the 68cu Tank cover?
Conbar77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 07:52 PM #7
kinneen

kinneen owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
kinneen has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
kinneen has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
kinneen is attending Decay of Nations VII
kinneen supports Empire
25 for nike cleats lmk either way?
kinneen is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.