Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-24-2013, 11:30 PM #1
stevehoward

has been a member for 10 years
stevehoward has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
HOTT OiLsLiCkEd DM7 Tadao OLED and more F/s/t

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot..._7577440_n.jpg
PIC^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

DYE Dm7 Oilslick(Aroura knock off) in absolutely sexy condition.....seriously 9/10 and i have several people here who will vouch for that.
Tadoa Oled with Mikko Huttenan grips in excellent condition foam inside grips still clean.
Virtue eyes
Cp flow plug
Cp trigger
Pink tipped 14 inch UL
Pink Exalt grip on the way will come with if i decide to let this gun go
I have a misc DM parts kit as well if i can find it in my gear stockpile lol. has an extra set of eyes(stock) as well as the color coded orings and some grub screws and such.

SOOOOO i've decided i will throw this sexy beast up since ive owned it going on 5yrs now and maybe time to try something else. I will have a hard time letting her go. She has worked flawlessly and honestly better than any Dm i have shot..short of Micahs old ENTITY and a few AArdvark matrixs.
IT will take a work of art to pry this from my hands and i appreciate old killers SUCH AS P.L. Custom Anno'd or Acidwashed Gen E/DM3 stlye matrixs. ENTITYS i add
Custom Auto or E/Xmags...
Super high end MECH COCKERS WITH NO HOLES DRILLED!!!!! no e-cockers period
Vikings must be DC'd in some way shape or form and would prefer robtown valve.
Angels ONLY PL LCD's....nothing post 2k3....other than maybe a PL IR3 but i doubt it.
Splash or Washed Luxes
Ripper Victory
I LIKE PRETTY THINGS...ACIDWASHS CUSTOM SPLASHS AND FADES...OLD SCHOOL ANNOS. I can add gear and or cash for the right trade.

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO NO
Egos,Geos, B.L. Anything short of a Ripper VICTORY,Macdev or SMART PARTS
PRICE: 700 since i have to post one
I will be at CALI PSP Reffing as well as Possibly NPPL Chicago