GrimRealism
Bury Your Dead

GrimRealism donated to help Peyton Trent
GrimRealism supports Team VICIOUS
GrimRealism supports Sherwood Forest
GrimRealism has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Ninja Empire E-Vents With Extras Cheap!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD! Please Delete!

Okay, I have a set of Vents up for sale that are doing nothing but taking up space in my basement. There are a couple of other odds and ends that are doing the same, so I am just going to throw them in with the goggles.

You will get the following when you purchase this mask:
E vents (complete, good condition, nothing needs replaced)
Clear (non thermal) lens and Smoke Thermal Lens
Goggle Bag
Empire 45/45 Waffle tank Cover (Like New)
NXE 45/45 tank Cover (Like New)
Checkered Beanie Hat (New)

The mask is in great condition. No damages or missing parts. The foam is about a 8/10. It is peeling in a spot, but can easily be fixed. It is still firm and clean, so it will not need replaced. I will gladly take additional images of any items listed.

I am asking $50 shipped for the goggles and extras. You cover PP fees. I will also entertain offers, but I do not want any trades on this item. Thanks for looking!

I apologize for the upside down image. Imageshack is acting horrible.
The Best PL Impulse Database Ever.
Play Paintball in Ohio? Look Here! -------> Dimension Paintball and The Paintball Sphere.

Last edited by GrimRealism : 05-06-2013 at 07:14 PM.
GrimRealism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-01-2013, 11:32 AM #2
jaybob

jaybob owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jaybob has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
pm sent
jaybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:04 PM #3
GrimRealism
Bury Your Dead

GrimRealism donated to help Peyton Trent
GrimRealism supports Team VICIOUS
GrimRealism supports Sherwood Forest
GrimRealism has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Replied. ^ Still up!
The Best PL Impulse Database Ever.
Play Paintball in Ohio? Look Here! -------> Dimension Paintball and The Paintball Sphere.
GrimRealism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:36 PM #4
joshm350z

Still for sale?
joshm350z is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.