Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyNews Ups

Old 04-25-2013, 10:45 AM #1
JustinTA
Justin

JustinTA works for a Paintball manufacturer
NEW PRO 3K HPA Tanks Released

Tiberius Arms is happy to announce the release of the NEW round PRO 3K 3000psi HPA tanks. The Guerrilla Air PRO 3K HPA tanks are the only rounded 3000psi aluminum HPA tanks currently available and are intended for those who want the carbon fiber tank look but don't want to spend the money.

The PRO 3K tanks are available in 48ci and 62ci sizes and will retail for about 1/3 of the cost of comparable carbon fiber tanks. Each PRO 3K air system will come standard with the M3 Myth regulator that features a replaceable brass top flange, low profile burst disks, low-profile solid reg body, and lifetime pro fill nipple.

Now shipping!

JustinTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-25-2013, 10:47 AM #2
skateandpaint

skateandpaint has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
skateandpaint has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
skateandpaint has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Ive always wanted a steel tank with the same shape as CF tanks..GA did great with these i hope the reg is good. Ive heard of probs with myth regs before

Currently shooting - PM7 with dye UL barrel, CP on/off, CCM feedneck, CP reg
48/45 with ninja reg
Reloader b
skateandpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:14 PM #3
brcbianchi
my anger management tool

brcbianchi plays in the PSP
brcbianchi is an NCPA player
brcbianchi plays in the APPA D4 division
brcbianchi has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
brcbianchi has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
And now you just made it harder for fields to differentiate bottles........ and prevent stupid people from doing stupid things (along with the myth reg= Blown apart noids)

DEMON CUSTOM ANNO PINK LEMONADE 2013
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post78790439

http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=275818
brcbianchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:47 PM #4
nitrokid610
**** you pay me

nitrokid610 is playing at Living Legends III
nitrokid610 is playing at Living Legends VI
nitrokid610 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
nitrokid610 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by brcbianchi View Post
And now you just made it harder for fields to differentiate bottles........ and prevent stupid people from doing stupid things (along with the myth reg= Blown apart noids)
Well maybe the fields you speak of need to hire people who actually read tank fill pressure before they just plug em in to the fill station. You hating GA for a possible user error is just like you hating chevy cuz you put diesel in your gasoline tank. I have the original myth reg and I've never had a problem with it. Ill probably pick one of these up for another loaner set up if the price is worth it.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:59 AM #5
Ryn_Droma

Ryn_Droma is playing at Living Legends VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrokid610 View Post
Well maybe the fields you speak of need to hire people who actually read tank fill pressure before they just plug em in to the fill station.
this.

I can't tell you how often the kids filling air tanks are surprised when I tell them my little 17ci tank on my pump gun is only 3000psi.
Ryn_Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:13 AM #6
reshepman
Paintball Pandemic, LLC

reshepman donated to help Peyton Trent
reshepman has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
reshepman has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrokid610 View Post
Well maybe the fields you speak of need to hire people who actually read tank fill pressure before they just plug em in to the fill station.
Ding ding, and I will add if it is a self fill field then the user needs to know what they are using.
reshepman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:36 AM #7
Deathwish_DW
Becker PB / Two Fat Guys

Annual Supporting Member
Deathwish_DW helped look for balloons
Deathwish_DW is playing at Living Legends III
Deathwish_DW is playing at Living Legends VII
Deathwish_DW supports Sherwood Forest
Deathwish_DW is Legendary
Deathwish_DW supports DLX Technology
Pro reg? Trying to capitalize on the success of Ninja Paintball's Pro Series Regulators that are MADE IN THE USA from high quality materials and backed by the absolute best CUSTOMER SERVICE?

Becker@BeckerPaintball.com

Proud Dealer of: Bob Long - DLX - Ninja Paintball - GOG Deadlywind - Valken - MacDev - Inception Designs
*!* eBay◄2346+ PBNation◄310+ *!*
Deathwish_DW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:24 PM #8
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Might grab one of these and a LP kit.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:40 PM #9
JustinTA
Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathwish_DW View Post
Pro reg? Trying to capitalize on the success of Ninja Paintball's Pro Series Regulators that are MADE IN THE USA from high quality materials and backed by the absolute best CUSTOMER SERVICE?
So, how many can I put ya down for?
Old 04-26-2013, 03:42 PM #10
Deathwish_DW
Becker PB / Two Fat Guys

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinTA View Post
So, how many can I put ya down for?
None. My business model does not include selling new,low quality products that have a history of poor engineering And customer service. I used to resell crossfire products (never had an issue with their gear), but now I exclusively sell Ninja products. I do not sell anything that I would not use myself (such as your products).

I try not to comment on your bull**** releases.. I really do. Unfortunately, you are blatantly riding on the trademarks of Ninja Paintball in order to scoop up business from unexpecting consumers that may be confused due to the aesthetics. While I think that's a dbag move in general, I truly hope that someone doesn't mistake it for a 4500 tank And ends up getting hurt due to lack of qc or anything of that nature.

Proud Dealer of: Bob Long - DLX - Ninja Paintball - GOG Deadlywind - Valken - MacDev - Inception Designs
Old 04-26-2013, 03:49 PM #11
iDmac

Annual Supporting Member
iDmac owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
iDmac plays in the APPA beginner division
iDmac has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
iDmac has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
iDmac supports Empire
are they available now? if so where?
iDmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 03:52 PM #12
ProjectPb
ProjectPb.com

ProjectPb owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ProjectPb supports DLX Technology
Quote:
None. My business model does not include selling new,low quality products that have a history of poor engineering And customer service. I used to resell crossfire products (never had an issue with their gear), but now I exclusively sell Ninja products. I do not sell anything that I would not use myself (such as your products).

I try not to comment on your bull**** releases.. I really do. Unfortunately, you are blatantly riding on the trademarks of Ninja Paintball in order to scoop up business from unexpecting consumers that may be confused due to the aesthetics. While I think that's a dbag move in general, I truly hope that someone doesn't mistake it for a 4500 tank And ends up getting hurt due to lack of qc or anything of that nature.
My shop is in the exact same boat. We'll stick with Ninja.

We proudly offer: Ninja, DLX, GoG, Virtue, Bob Long, Exalt, Dangerous Powers, HK, Contract Killer, and more
ProjectPb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:02 PM #13
Deathwish_DW
Becker PB / Two Fat Guys

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectPb View Post
My shop is in the exact same boat. We'll stick with Ninja.
*computer bro fist for a fellow store caring about their customer And the sport*

Old 04-26-2013, 04:02 PM #14
StayFocused&Rush
-----Manny-----

Annual Supporting Member
StayFocused&Rush owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
StayFocused&Rush supports DLX Technology
Thumbs up

Quote:

Agreed, this is probably going to just confuse new customers looking for ninjas tanks with proregs......
-G6R/Black & Grey with V.S. trigger, TechT hush bolt, zero ping rammer, BL LP poppit, & 4C eyes

You gas up your marker, strap on your mask, put on your gloves, and walk onto the field...it doesn't matter that you failed a test, or that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there...your world is right for the next couple of hours
StayFocused&Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:18 PM #15
JustinTA
Justin

We (Tiberius Arms) acquired Guerrilla Air late last year and moved engineering, testing, shipping, tech support, customer service, ect. to our Fort Wayne, Indiana location.

Since acquiring the Guerrilla Air, we have re-engineered the currently available Guerrilla regulators. Changes include a new piston, spring, and redesigned fill nipple. Each regulator is individually tested here in Fort Wayne before shipping.

When an owner of a Guerrilla Air product calls customer support you'll get the same people that handle customer support for our Tiberius Arms products.

I understand there were issues with both the products and support in the past, but that company is now out of business. When you buy a Guerrilla Air product, you will get the same service and support as when you buy a Tiberius Arms product.
Old 04-26-2013, 04:25 PM #16
Gio24Dude
GUERRILLA & TIBERIUS REP

Gio24Dude works for a Paintball manufacturer
Gio24Dude is playing at Living Legends VII
Gio24Dude has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:

Hello Deathwish,

I understand your point of view, and I wanted to share some information with you.

Tiberius Arms recently acquired Guerrilla Air and under Tiberius Arms we have done several changes to the regulator; the M3K and the M4.5. QC is done here in Fort Wayne, Indiana, where we do the "Made In The USA" T8.1, T9.1 and the T4.1. We take pride in what we do with the Tiberius Arms line, and we are expanding that into the Guerrilla Air brand.

As for the trade mark, "Pro Series", Guerrilla Air introduced the line with the Pro Series burst disk (2 years ago), and then we had the "Pro Fill Nipple" (last year) as well. Those were our introduction to the pro series line. The Pro3K Air systems includes the pro fill nipple and the pro burst disk. The older style "Myth Regulator" did not include these features and improvements we done to the piston/internals of the M3K.

As for someone getting hurt, we highly doubt that will happen due to our great QC under Tiberius Arms, and the safeties that come with our regulator. Even if someone fills up the Pro3K tanks to 45K PSI, the high side burst disk will go out.

Stay tune for the next few months for more products coming your way under Tiberius Arms!

Please feel free to PM me for further questions or explanations.

Cheers !

[edit] Justin beat me to it!!!

260-478-2500
service@tiberiusarms.com
2717 Ferguson Road
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46809

Last edited by Gio24Dude : 04-26-2013 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Justin beat me to it!!!
Gio24Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:31 PM #17
RyanR
accuracy by volume

has been a member for 10 years
RyanR is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio24Dude View Post
Even if someone fills up the Pro3K tanks to 45K PSI, the high side burst disk will go out.

It comes down to people informing those filling the tank. If paintball was complete idiot proof, we would have a bunch of sub-par products.

IOG
RyanR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:36 PM #18
Deathwish_DW
Becker PB / Two Fat Guys

Annual Supporting Member
When I am at a computer, I will either pm you or send you an email.

Please note that while my remarks are indeed inflammatory, it appears that there is a significant stigma that still surrounds your products And your name. You meed to make it a point to differentiate yourself from the past And show the public the differences whenever you release information. If this was done in the past, please excuse my ignorance of the matter. This does not alleviate my concerns about these tanks And I assume they do not alleviate the concerns of the other shops who are in my position. A fill nipple is significantly different than a bottle. Have you followed the apple And Samsung mg drama? A lot of that is bull****. In comparison, we have legitimate concerns not necessarily due to the name but due to the appearance.

Sorry for any odd words or mistypws.. damn phone.

Old 04-26-2013, 04:44 PM #19
Gio24Dude
GUERRILLA & TIBERIUS REP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanR View Post

It comes down to people informing those filling the tank. If paintball was complete idiot proof, we would have a bunch of sub-par products.
As of right now the Regulator and the tank does display this is a 3000 PSI Air System. You will see it right away on top of the fill nipple when you fill up the air system.

260-478-2500
service@tiberiusarms.com
2717 Ferguson Road
Old 04-26-2013, 04:47 PM #20
Gio24Dude
GUERRILLA & TIBERIUS REP

Quote:
When I am at a computer, I will either pm you or send you an email.

Please note that while my remarks are indeed inflammatory, it appears that there is a significant stigma that still surrounds your products And your name. You meed to make it a point to differentiate yourself from the past And show the public the differences whenever you release information. If this was done in the past, please excuse my ignorance of the matter. This does not alleviate my concerns about these tanks And I assume they do not alleviate the concerns of the other shops who are in my position. A fill nipple is significantly different than a bottle. Have you followed the apple And Samsung mg drama? A lot of that is bull****. In comparison, we have legitimate concerns not necessarily due to the name but due to the appearance.

Sorry for any odd words or mistypws.. damn phone.
You make some good points and I appreciate the feedback Thank you.

E-mail me at gislas@tiberiusarms.com

260-478-2500
service@tiberiusarms.com
2717 Ferguson Road
Old 04-26-2013, 04:58 PM #21
Paper_Cut
Keyboard Warrior

Annual Supporting Member
I bought a guerrilla air gen1 myth regulator way back in 2008 to place on a rehydro'd tank that I got for cheap.
Once it came back from hydro I got a myth reg and put it on and haven't had to clean it or have it serviced since. It's a workhorse and I can't figure out why the hell people keep saying the myth is such a bad regulator.

And calling something a Pro this or a Pro that is nothing new and Ninja certainly didn't start it. Not by any stretch of the imagination.

98% of paintballers make up statistics. Post this in your sig if you're part of the 2% that doesn't.

Last edited by Paper_Cut : 04-26-2013 at 05:04 PM.
Paper_Cut is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.