PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 12-29-2012, 01:10 AM #1
Tyler Hull
Tyler "Taz" Hull

T-shirts, Jerseys, Pants, & lots more!!!!

Hey guys & gals, I am selling a lot of paintball equipment

All items are in full working condition unless noted otherwise.

All prices include shipping cost. I will ship all items USPS with a tracking # PRICES ARE FIRM!

1st item is a Brand New (with no tag) Vicious T-Shirt - $15.00

2nd item is a pair of slightly worn Empyier pants size 35-37 (with room to spare) - $30.00

3rd item is a pair of Black and Red worn 08 JT pants size medium (im a 34 and they have room to give still). - $25.00

4th item is a pair of black & gold i4's with a tinted mirrow lense & bag (minor scratches on lense) - $60.00

5th item is a BNIB large Valken jersey - $15.00

6th item is an Empyer 4+7 pod pack (slightly used). - $25.00

7th item is a 4500/50cu Energy tank with Garilla Myth reg. (Tank has some chips in it but no leaks). - $70.00

8th item is a Dye Rotor hopper w/ speed feed - $70.00

Last but not least a Planet Eclipse banner - $20.00
Advertisement
Old 12-30-2012, 11:58 PM #2
hankmoore

Empire Pod Pack

I would like to buy the pod pack
hankmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:53 PM #3
RaulJr22

how old is the tank
RaulJr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 07:21 PM #4
hkbaileyhk

Hi i WANT that vicious t-shirt do you still have it if so PM me
hkbaileyhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 02:02 PM #5
DanR
deutsch

Annual Supporting Member
DanR plays in the PSP
DanR is an NCPA player
DanR plays in the APPA D3 division
DanR supports Empire
pmd on empire pack

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.