Old 06-06-2013, 09:19 AM #22
noclue119
D3 to D4 in.... never

Annual Supporting Member
noclue119 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
noclue119 supports Team VICIOUS
noclue119 plays in the APPA D3 division
noclue119 supports Empire
So that you guys know, I am currently testing out a valve spring for the sniper that will allow you guys to run your IVG flush(softer pump stroke). It is only going to selected individuals at this time. People who had their snipers modded already can receive one if they pay shipping.

Thanks
Ying
noclue119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-06-2013, 12:07 PM #23
tlane77
I like to pump it

tlane77 plays in the APPA D4 division
tlane77 is a top reviewer
tlane77 is Legendary
tlane77 is Boss
PM sent
tlane77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 01:55 PM #24
noclue119
D3 to D4 in.... never

Annual Supporting Member
Prototype valve spring
Old 06-06-2013, 06:44 PM #25
dano_____
Dan0

I am interested in the service and the modded valve spring. Could you please pm me the address, total cost, and Paypal account to make a payment to. Does your mod affect the stock storing or is it a new spring?

Thanks!
dano_____ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 07:03 PM #26
kgarlic88

kgarlic88 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
So my marker is at Kee and have been waiting to get it back, I want the milling and the valve if at all possible.
Can't wait, I always short pump the marker.
kgarlic88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 08:45 PM #27
noclue119
D3 to D4 in.... never

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
I am interested in the service and the modded valve spring. Could you please pm me the address, total cost, and Paypal account to make a payment to. Does your mod affect the stock storing or is it a new spring?

Thanks!
I take out the stock spring and replace it with a new spring. As of right now the spring is in prototype phase. I still need to do some more testing and I think it will be in 1-2 weeks. BTW I need your zip code to give you a quote for the total. I try to use either USPS flat rate or USPS priority depending on which is cheaper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgarlic88 View Post
So my marker is at Kee and have been waiting to get it back, I want the milling and the valve if at all possible.
Can't wait, I always short pump the marker.
That is what I am trying to prevent with the milling.
Old 06-08-2013, 10:21 PM #28
ell170

ell170 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ell170 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ell170 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Just got my marker back and its amazing! Right out of the box it felt like a different gun when I would pump it. First off let me say that this guy has some of the best communication you can find on Pbnation. Also, he told me everything that was going to happen and updated me with what was currently happening throughout the process. Luckily, I was the first to be chosen to have the prototype spring replaced with the stock and my gun was in the video you see above. Every aspect of this modification I couldn't be happier with. I haven't played with it yet, but I gave it several shots and it shoots amazing! With each stroke, I am confident and assured that I will have no misfeeds. I definitely recommend this mod to anyone with a sniper who wants a smoother stroke with no misfeeds. Finally, with the cost, one of the best parts. With all you are getting, at only $30-35 + ~$10 shipping, you get everything you want for such a low price including a fine tuneup which can really help out your gun. Again I couldn't be happier and if you have an empire sniper, I can assure you that with this mod, you will be wanting to go out on the field every day. Thanks so much!

Pump>
ell170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 10:58 PM #29
noclue119
D3 to D4 in.... never

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ell170 View Post
Just got my marker back and its amazing! Right out of the box it felt like a different gun when I would pump it. First off let me say that this guy has some of the best communication you can find on Pbnation. Also, he told me everything that was going to happen and updated me with what was currently happening throughout the process. Luckily, I was the first to be chosen to have the prototype spring replaced with the stock and my gun was in the video you see above. Every aspect of this modification I couldn't be happier with. I haven't played with it yet, but I gave it several shots and it shoots amazing! With each stroke, I am confident and assured that I will have no misfeeds. I definitely recommend this mod to anyone with a sniper who wants a smoother stroke with no misfeeds. Finally, with the cost, one of the best parts. With all you are getting, at only $30-35 + ~$10 shipping, you get everything you want for such a low price including a fine tuneup which can really help out your gun. Again I couldn't be happier and if you have an empire sniper, I can assure you that with this mod, you will be wanting to go out on the field every day. Thanks so much!
5th one modded. Glad you liked it.

P.S. I also found that the prototype spring you are running is actually just as efficient than the stock valve spring.
Old 06-11-2013, 01:46 AM #30
Bosch
BST lurker

Bosch has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bosch has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PM inbound.
Bosch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 03:24 PM #31
noclue119
D3 to D4 in.... never

Annual Supporting Member
Old 06-26-2013, 04:49 PM #32
supra108

supra108 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
supra108 supports DLX Technology
Just send my marker to noclue,can't wait to get it back!
supra108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 05:49 PM #33
Bosch
BST lurker

for those mulling this over, so far my experience with working with noclue has been fantastic. He is very careful, tells you everything that he finds, and is good at communicating. I am still waiting for mine right now so I can not speak on the mod's effectiveness itself but looks very promising , but so far the modder himself has been solid and excellent.
Old 07-01-2013, 10:59 AM #34
noclue119
D3 to D4 in.... never

Annual Supporting Member
Up on further testing. I concluded that in order to get 290FPS you need to run the pressure slightly under 200(195ish) with the IVG completely flush. This should be your default starting position.

You can actually run this with the IVG 1 turn out(counter-clockwise when looking at the ivg) at 210 PSI. It will require at less effort to pump.

Thanks
Ying
Old 07-01-2013, 05:53 PM #35
smurfzilla

Interested in this.
smurfzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 05:53 PM #36
smurfzilla

Just registered.
Old 07-01-2013, 05:54 PM #37
smurfzilla

Need 5 posts to PM.
Old 07-01-2013, 05:55 PM #38
smurfzilla

Sorry to spam the thread.
Old 07-01-2013, 05:56 PM #39
smurfzilla

Last one.
Old 07-07-2013, 03:28 PM #40
Aardvark_QT
Team Capital Offense

Aardvark_QT owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Aardvark_QT owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Aardvark_QT owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
PMing
Old 07-08-2013, 01:11 PM #41
Bosch
BST lurker

Just got mine back, a few thoughts:

Quality of service: 10/10, ying took my Sniper apart told me everything he saw, including a few things I did not know(got my sniper used), he fixed the oddities.

Wait time: 10/10 The gun was not gone for very long, I am in California and he is in the ATL, USPS even mess up delivery and it was delayed a day too, so it could have been done even sooner. Once Ying got it, took it apart and he sent it to milling and it was back to him in a week and in the mail to me the next day. I don't play every weekend so I was ok, but if you do you might miss one game day.

happiness with mod: 9.9/10 I have a Karni CCM'd out pump and the Sniper hangs with it in terms of smoothness of pump stroke, and now balls clear the bolt no problem. I do notice the pump stroke on my Karni is a bit shorter to cock, but during play it's soooo minor its hardly noticeable. Will this mod makes your Sniper burn down guys with CCM's? No, that's pretty much up to you (the player not the gun). But will it save you a few hundred in building up a CCM? definitely.

Final Thoughts:
The Sniper is pretty nice out of the box, but because of the extra length you have to stroke to clear the bolt from the chamber, it has a weakness. This mod eliminates this weakness, making the Sniper and incredible value. With the great service Ying provides, and the factor that a nice aftermarket Bolt is already 50 bucks with debatable changes, make this mod kind of a no brainer.

Last edited by Bosch : 07-08-2013 at 01:14 PM.
Old 07-08-2013, 01:31 PM #42
Aardvark_QT
Team Capital Offense

Aardvark_QT owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Aardvark_QT owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Aardvark_QT owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Thanks for the review, Bosch. I've already contacted Ying and am waiting for him to come back from vacation before sending mine out.

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.