Community Focus

Old 04-16-2013, 10:31 AM #1
trickdout69

trickdout69 plays in the PSP
trickdout69 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
trickdout69 plays in the APPA D4 division
trickdout69 supports DLX Technology
New to nppl

My team is looking into playing its first nppl event and have a few questions. We are currently ranked d4. The first question is costs. What is entry and do you have to purchase a I'd card like psp? Second is what is the format like? We want to play 7man. Is it similar to xball with back to back points? What are the average amount of games? We are trying to figure out how much paint we would need. Any iflnfo on this would be great. Thank you
trickdout69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-16-2013, 11:24 AM #2
robs45
Big Man

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
robs45 donated to help Peyton Trent
robs45 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
robs45 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
robs45 is Boss
robs45 supports DLX Technology
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3963576
Old 04-16-2013, 12:00 PM #3
B Baller

B Baller plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by trickdout69 View Post
My team is looking into playing its first nppl event and have a few questions. We are currently ranked d4. The first question is costs. What is entry and do you have to purchase a I'd card like psp? Second is what is the format like? We want to play 7man. Is it similar to xball with back to back points? What are the average amount of games? We are trying to figure out how much paint we would need. Any iflnfo on this would be great. Thank you
Relating to cost, D4 is $1500 entry for the team and ID cards are $40-$60 per person per year. If you go by ROF-FI chip stats, the top 3 D4 teams shot at least 26,000 shots which is 13 cases minimum at something around $35/case so $455. Cody Woodruff of Camp P Raiders shot almost 19k shots by himself so it can be quite a bit more.

$2235 minimum, plus flight, hotel, food.. I usually figure about $1000 per person per event total to be safe.

2013 HB format was 3-5 individual points per day for 2 days with about an hour between and then sunday you play until you get knocked out. Grab the opponents flag and run back to your starting gate to end the point.
B Baller is offline   Reply With Quote