Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-11-2013, 12:51 AM #1
heart-rate
20/20 vision...get it?!?!

has been a member for 10 years
heart-rate supports DLX Technology
04 Angel Speed

It's in good shape but in shop right now for a leak, what would I be able to get with and without leak? Not sure the status of the leak nor what's causing it but looking to shop around. Thanks guys

Gear sale! FREE STUFF!!!!!
heart-rate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-11-2013, 01:04 AM #2
heart-rate

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Old 04-11-2013, 01:56 PM #3
delnmelb

charger?
what out of 10?
asa/on off?

as it sits in the pic assuming it comes with charger and is 9/10 i would say 100- 150 tops.

04 speeds are the worst to sell (with exception of the IR3) as they are not really considered classics and yet offer very little/no advantages over the original LCD.

If you are having it is in the 'shop' it means you don't know enough about the marker to part it out and it also means you are probably going to spend a sizable amount of what you would gain to fix it. If you do fix it i say baby it and keep it as you will never get what you feel it is 'worth'.

If you don't have it fixed find someone to take it apart for you as it is worth more in parts then as a whole.

Solenoid is 30ish
reg is 30ish
board is 30ish
lpr/hammer/ram is 30ish
and so on
it will add up to more than what you could get for the whole thing

if you are dead set on selling it after you have gotten it fixed sell it on ebay as you will get more for it. There are lots of people that buy and sell paintball stuff (nlrunkle and sledneck) and ebay seems to be their preferred marketplace.

And hey if you don't want to fix it and you don't want to part it out I will take it for 80 shipped lol.
delnmelb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:05 PM #4
heart-rate

Quote:
Originally Posted by delnmelb View Post
charger?
what out of 10?
asa/on off?

as it sits in the pic assuming it comes with charger and is 9/10 i would say 100- 150 tops.

04 speeds are the worst to sell (with exception of the IR3) as they are not really considered classics and yet offer very little/no advantages over the original LCD.

If you are having it is in the 'shop' it means you don't know enough about the marker to part it out and it also means you are probably going to spend a sizable amount of what you would gain to fix it. If you do fix it i say baby it and keep it as you will never get what you feel it is 'worth'.

If you don't have it fixed find someone to take it apart for you as it is worth more in parts then as a whole.

Solenoid is 30ish
reg is 30ish
board is 30ish
lpr/hammer/ram is 30ish
and so on
it will add up to more than what you could get for the whole thing

if you are dead set on selling it after you have gotten it fixed sell it on ebay as you will get more for it. There are lots of people that buy and sell paintball stuff (nlrunkle and sledneck) and ebay seems to be their preferred marketplace.

And hey if you don't want to fix it and you don't want to part it out I will take it for 80 shipped lol.
Thanks a lot, dude. I put an on/off asa. I'd say 7.5/10. Board and battery are good. I'm more looking to trade if anything. I feel it's still a great gun. Just the Angel name got lost hah.