PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-08-2013, 11:03 PM #1
Fullmetaljeep
Colorado Allstars

The stolen 08 ego/setup is actually mine

My teammate was just trying to help. I can assure you I have exhausted all avenues within blitz, Isaac and his crew were more than helpful. Furthermore the authorities have been addressed and a report filed. Nontheless the "individual" who picked up the marker has admitted to it, but said he turned it into the front office. There where NO markers turned into the office I can assure you, I was there until 8o'clock. The "individual" claimed the marker among witnesses, before declaring the supposed lost and found deposit. The math is simple, but I would like to give the "individual" the opportunity to come forward. I am providing my best efforts to get in touch with his coaches to resolve the issue. Sorry for any indiscretion.

Thank you.
Fullmetaljeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-09-2013, 12:03 AM #2
nique303 (Banned)

Why wasnt he confronted when seen taking it?

What team is he on?
nique303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 02:23 AM #3
Cromer611

Annual Supporting Member
Cromer611 plays in the PSP
Cromer611 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Cromer611 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Cromer611 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Oh boy this sucks... <_<
Cromer611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 08:09 AM #4
Sacrificial_Soul

In before ****storm hits No need to post names and teams unless a police report has been filed. Looks bad for all parties involved. Please edit or delete this thread mod.

Current Collection:
G6R '12 Premium
Karnivor
T2 open class / Phantom stock class
Sacrificial_Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:42 AM #5
pntbll309
Money Talks BS Walks.

pntbll309 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pntbll309 supports Team VICIOUS
pntbll309 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
pntbll309 is Legendary
pntbll309 supports DLX Technology
Police report has been filed.

I tried to get this resolved without mentioning names or anything. But that thread was locked too quickly. If only vickers would have asked if I had more info he would have seen I did. A stolen gun is pretty serious, the more info out there will likely increase the chances of this being resolved without the police, which is our main goal.

Last edited by pntbll309 : 04-09-2013 at 10:48 AM.
pntbll309 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:44 AM #6
Stepchild
You wanna know why......?

Stepchild is a Moderator
Stepchild is a Supporting Member
Stepchild is a founding member
Stepchild plays in the PSP
I spoke with Issac last night. We are working to figure all of this out. Please do not point fingers at specific people when nothing has been proven 100% one way or the other.

I assure you we are trying our best to get everything figured out, with all parties involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pntbll309 View Post
Police report has been filed.

I tried to get this resolved without mentioning names or anything. But that thread was locked too quickly. If only vickers would have asked if I had more info he would have seen I did. A stolen gun is pretty serious, the more info out there will likely increase the chances of this being resolved without the police, which is our main goal.
I understand that the more information out there the better it is. But in the same note I have also seen people have their name put onto this message board as someone who stole a gun when they had nothing to do with a gun being stolen. In those cases all it does is harm an innocent person/field/shop's reputation for no reason. Which is exactly what I am trying to avoid.

The person in question has freely admitted that he picked up the gun. So that part is not an issue. The issue comes into play as to whether or not it was turned into to Issac's field or not. And from talking with both Issac and Mike, there are 2 current scenarios as to what happened.

The previous thread was locked because of the way it came across as threatening (as in do what I say or else), which is not allowed on PBN. It was not closed because of it's context or lack of information. And, this thread will remain open as long as it follows the rules, it's that simple. If someone can post a picture of the gun or pm me a picture or serial number I will spread it around.

If the main concern is recovering the gun and the owner is ok with this proposal. I will happily act as a medium in this, If someone has the gun and does not want to turn it over to the rightful owner out of fear of retaliation or prosecution. You can feel free to contact me and arrange a time/place to give the gun to me, I will not ask for names or question where you got it. I will simply take possession of it and return it to the rightful owner. But again this will only work if the owner of the gun is ok with it, which I would completely understand if he was not. I'm pretty easy to find.
Dirt Products
www.blitzpaintball.net www.planeteclipse.com www.hustlepaintball.com

RIP Rusty Fox. You were my brother and my friend. You will never be forgotten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPZs_Nj65M8

Last edited by Stepchild : 04-09-2013 at 11:18 AM.
Stepchild is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:24 AM #7
Fullmetaljeep
Colorado Allstars

Thanks for your help doc, the stolen marker is mine i spoke with you yesterday by text. and yes I would be happy with a simple return, I would hate for someone to ruin there life with jail over a marker. I do not have serial # unfortunetley as I just purchased the marker last week from a teammate, I will see if he has pics. But description goes;
08 silver and blue ego w/ killa detents, Dxs 48/45 tank w/ ninja reg and red NXE cover , dye rotor black, and carbon stiffy barrel w/ ALLSTAR really big right down the side of it.
If this can be resolved without the law involved that's great, but yes a report HAS been filed. I would love to hear from mike, and have no problem with you assisting in the recovery doc. Thank you.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:49 AM #8
pntbll309
Money Talks BS Walks.

pntbll309 is Legendary
I hear you doc, the threat was more made to insinuate that if they handed the gun over they would avoid any prosecution. But back on track, the ego can be found in my thread. I didnt take the pics down yet but listed the gun as sold, which it was to FMJeep.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3952580
Old 04-09-2013, 12:05 PM #9
Stepchild
You wanna know why......?

Stepchild is a Moderator
Stepchild is a Supporting Member
Stepchild is a founding member
Stepchild plays in the PSP
Ok, I'm assuming it is this one from the discription. I'll forward this out

Dirt Products
www.blitzpaintball.net www.planeteclipse.com www.hustlepaintball.com

RIP Rusty Fox. You were my brother and my friend. You will never be forgotten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPZs_Nj65M8
Stepchild is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:09 PM #10
pntbll309
Money Talks BS Walks.

pntbll309 is Legendary
Yep that's the 08.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:17 PM #11
Fullmetaljeep
Colorado Allstars

Yep that's it. Thanks man
Old 04-11-2013, 02:18 PM #12
Fullmetaljeep
Colorado Allstars

I would like to apologize to anybody who's name may have been brought up in this. There are a lot of factors here and no specific individual should be pointed out. I would also like to apologize to the dynamic paintball organization for any confusion, as well as thank you for your cooperation and assistance.
Old 04-11-2013, 03:53 PM #13
gunslinger84

gunslinger84 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
gunslinger84 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
gunslinger84 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
gunslinger84 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
*arches eyebrow*

Oh? So . . . what happened?
Old 04-16-2013, 03:43 AM #14
Cromer611

Annual Supporting Member
Cromer611 plays in the PSP
Cromer611 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Cromer611 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Cromer611 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunslinger84 View Post
*arches eyebrow*

Oh? So . . . what happened?
^.
Cromer611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:14 PM #15
Fullmetaljeep
Colorado Allstars

The gun is still missing/stolen. But there were names and teams mentioned when they shouldn't have been. Just excercising a level of professionalism, theres no sense in slandering an individual.
Old 04-20-2013, 03:44 PM #16
SpankyCocker14
Keep On Trollin' On

SpankyCocker14 is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
The person that has this gun should really just give it back.

Being offered that much of a pass is... Well, rare.

I've taken phone calls from people that want to press charges because someone stole their $20 hoodie...

You're being offered a HUGE break... Take the break, give the gun back, apologize, and be ever so thankful you don't have a very bad mark on your record...

18-4-401. Theft

(1) A person commits theft when he knowingly obtains or exercises control over anything of value of another without authorization, or by threat or deception, and:

(a) Intends to deprive the other person permanently of the use or benefit of the thing of value; or

(b) Knowingly uses, conceals, or abandons the thing of value in such manner as to deprive the other person permanently of its use or benefit; or

(c) Uses, conceals, or abandons the thing of value intending that such use, concealment, or abandonment will deprive the other person permanently of its use and benefit; or

(d) Demands any consideration to which he is not legally entitled as a condition of restoring the thing of value to the other person.

(1.5) For the purposes of this section, a thing of value is that of "another" if anyone other than the defendant has a possessory or proprietary interest therein.

(2) Theft is:

(a) (Deleted by amendment, L. 2007, p. 1690, 3, effective July 1, 2007.)

(b) A class 2 misdemeanor if the value of the thing involved is less than five hundred dollars;

(b.5) A class 1 misdemeanor if the value of the thing involved is five hundred dollars or more but less than one thousand dollars;

(c) A class 4 felony if the value of the thing involved is one thousand dollars or more but less than twenty thousand dollars;

(d) A class 3 felony if the value of the thing involved is twenty thousand dollars or more.

Do you want that?