Community Focus

Old 03-13-2013, 01:20 PM #1
JaredP

JaredP is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
JaredP plays in the PSP
JaredP plays in the APPA D3 division
Exclamation Netting, Turf, Bunker Water Bags For Sale

I don't have the ability to post in the field owners buy/sale/trade forum so I'm posting here instead.

All of the following items are for sale from Insane Paintball in Chattanooga, TN. We are no longer using our indoor field for paintball so I am selling our netting, turf, and bunker water bladders.

I would prefer local pickup but I'm willing to ship. Netting and Turf shipping will be the responsibility of the buyer. I'll pay shipping for the water bags.

Please PM me for questions or call our retail store at 423-624-2121. I will accept paypal for payment or on the turf I will accept a cashiers check.

Custom Turf that was manufactured for our facility. First quality, not seconds. Has a quarter inch padding under it designed for hard surfaces. 1 inch pile height. Requires no messy rubber infil. This is the softest turf you will find. We paid $2.01 per sq ft new for it. I have 2 separate fields available. Both are 70' wide by 160' long or a total of 140' x 160' which is enough to do an X-Ball field with and have extra width and length to spare. 11,200 sq ft per field or 22400 sq ft total. The pictures show it just after blowing paint off the turf with no extra cleaning. It is in great condition. Would ship in 15' wide rolls that are 70' long. It is connected currently by turf seam tape.

For 11,200 sq ft, price is: $6000.00 plus shipping (what you see in picture) I have a complete other field that is the same size that is in the same condition.
All of it for $10000.00 plus shipping (both fields)

K-Pro White with black trim 40% thickness ceiling netting - Fire Retardant - Grommets on all edges. I have a total of 3 pieces which are approximately 25 feet wide each by about 120 feet long each.
Price:SOLD

White K-Pro Ceiling Netting (Solid white) 40% thickness fire retardant. Includes 2 total pieces that are approximately 40'-50' feet wide each and about 175 feet long each. The ends have been cut so it would drape down and fit our black netting neatly and there are some cuts in different places for changing light bulbs and to fit around the beams at the side of the field. All of these cuts could be zip tied back together.
Price: $1100.00 plus shipping

Black K-Pro 12 foot netting that is around the perimeter of the field in the above pictures. 460 foot total length. Has some doors cut with seams around the doors that were done by K-Pro so they are not cuts but actual doorways.
1 of these sets of 460 feet available. (Sold 1 Set as of 4/8/13)
Price: $800.00 plus shipping per set of 460'

Air Ups (Brand New) Large Water/Sand Bags. Holds bunkers down without stakes. Does not include bungee straps to hook to bunker. Approximately 36" x 12" size (I did not measure...Just took a good guess at size). Air Ups sells these for $8.00 each plus shipping. I have 30 available. Selling as a lot.
$150.00 shipped

Air Ups Large water/sand bags. Same as above, just used.
Approximately 40+ available.
$150.00 shipped

Air Ups small water/sand bags. Approximately 10"x10" inches each (I didn't measure...Just took a good guess at size). Used good condition. No bungees included.
Lot of 6 bags
$40.00 shipped
www.liveinsane.com
Chattown Baller
WCK 4 Life

My old Feedback Ratings: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=578157

Last edited by JaredP : 04-08-2013 at 03:48 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-14-2013, 11:49 AM #2
wetsu1988

Hey man I'm seriously interested in a lot of things you have to offer.. I tried contacting you by that other number you posted on here but it says it is disconnected.. Please contact me as soon as you can.. 5703948933.. looking to purchase a lot of bunkers to open up a field in PA. I also need a bunch of other things and it looks like you guys are getting rid of some of the things we would be interested in. Please reply back or call me as soon as possible.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:03 PM #3
JaredP

JaredP plays in the PSP
Hello,

Please make sure to call us at 423-624-2121 (our retail store #) for information. I think I may have just spoke to you by phone though so hope we can work something out.

Thanks,
Jared Powell
www.liveinsane.com
Chattown Baller
WCK 4 Life

Old 03-15-2013, 09:29 PM #4
str8caash

str8caash owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
str8caash supports Team VICIOUS
str8caash has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
str8caash supports DLX Technology
hey bud, i see ur opening up a field in pa, im from pa so was wondering where ur from? Im willing to travel every weekend to play a different field than what our team always plays at. Let me know.
Old 03-18-2013, 07:26 AM #5
JaredP

JaredP plays in the PSP
Up for the day....
www.liveinsane.com
Chattown Baller
WCK 4 Life

Old 04-12-2013, 02:54 PM #6
JaredP

JaredP plays in the PSP
Up for the day.....White with black trim netting sold.
www.liveinsane.com
Chattown Baller
WCK 4 Life