Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Pump Scout is BST Legit
Pump Scout is playing at Living Legends VII
Pump Scout supports Team VICIOUS
Pump Scout is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
As a ref, I've carried duct tape around with the active threat to tape people's masks on if they remove it in game. One of our other mods here has gone ahead and actually done exactly that - taped a guy's mask in place.

Flying to events? Check out BHTP to protect your travel and your bags!
Pump Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:14 PM #23
iix FRITZ
Paintball is Stupid....

iix FRITZ is playing at Living Legends VI
iix FRITZ owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
iix FRITZ supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump Scout View Post
As a ref, I've carried duct tape around with the active threat to tape people's masks on if they remove it in game. One of our other mods here has gone ahead and actually done exactly that - taped a guy's mask in place.
hahahah that's a good idea. I'm not really sure what people don't understand about loosing an eye.

I'm a civilized redneck.

Homefield - Wiseguy Paintball

PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG IF YOU SUPPORT THE 2ND AMENDMENT.
iix FRITZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:48 AM #24
steve_81
Paintballing since 1996

steve_81 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
I play Paintball, both in the woods and on the speedball field. As of lately every single time I step foot onto a woodsball field there is always that one small group of guys decked out in Camo, military gear, headsets, and Milsim markers that for whatever reason have this huge problem with people who use speedball markers or wear speedball clothes.

Last time I played they *****ed and complained to the refs because me and two of my friends wanted to be on the same team and they didn't like that. They said we had to be split up to keep things fair. Even though we had requested to have every first time player to be on our team. It was 24 vs 24 at this point. The one thing I did find a tad bit funny was when they would get shot out and you still had your marker up, finger off the trigger not firing they would freak out and scream, "I'M OUT! I'M OUT QUIT ****ING SHOOTING AT ME!" even when it was one well placed shot that would get them out most of the time.

As of lately all of these Milsim type of players i have encountered never take their hits, talk to teammates after they are out, and are generally *******s on and off the field.

Last edited by steve_81 : 04-08-2013 at 05:59 AM.
steve_81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:16 PM #25
MrYello

MrYello has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MrYello has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
My biggest piss off at the field is expensive Canadian paint and people being over serious about anything... It's all fun and games.
MrYello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:48 PM #26
Paper_Cut
Keyboard Warrior

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ih8ipods View Post
Woodsballers, who think we are playing call of duty,Cause belive it or not those guys who are full up camo with the vests and the tm15s are the ones lighting people up and people blame us speedballers.When people bring up coms, calling diffrent games "mods" and, barking orders at us while they sit back and fire at the trees blowing in the wind i often switch sides and light them up and show the renters just cause you look like your in the army dont mean your perform like it, And i tell all the little renters, this
I have never seen a link between "dressing the part" and skill when it comes to woodsball. I've seen people get their **** ruined wearing camouflage and guys tear a hole through the field in bright yellow, at the same time I've seen people in bright yellow getting lit up, and ghilli suit wearing ****ers shoot me every single game.

Personally, I wear "speedball gear" that is just dark colors. Why speedball gear when I'm playing woodsball? Because a nice set of mesh paintball pants with padding and a cool jersey is a hell of a lot more comfortable and more durable than military surplus clothing. A set of HK paintball cleats give me much better traction than combat boots. And a paintball pack helps me carry plenty of pods as if they didn't weigh anything(unlike vests, where you feel every pod) and gives me good back support when I'm bent over with my gun up the whole game.

Last edited by Paper_Cut : 04-08-2013 at 05:50 PM.
Paper_Cut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:12 PM #27
firststrike01
Peace is the way

Some douche bag 5 man team got knocked out early Sunday so they asked to jump on with the Rec players. They wanted to play them vs the 12 of us. So we did. I was the only regular on my side. And I knew they were going to rush us so I told all the noobs to stay back and play defense. This plan would of worked perfectly had not 3 of the Speedballers go at least 20 feet out of bounds on the side I wasn't defending. And they essentially shot out my whole team while they weren't looking BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T LOOKING OUT OF BOUNDS! They were also ramping@@. And after they won they bragged about how they cheated. The kid said did you see how I went all the way around and shot 12 people! ...later I confronted him and he denied cheating but couldn't explain how he shot everyone out with no resistance. Then he said its just a rec game. This was after he was jumping for joy at shooting out 12 noobs@@....the next game we were all split up. And we played the same field. And yep they went out of bounds even further, before I got the lazy ref to reel them back in and see how useless they were when they can't cheat. The game ended when one of the speedballers bunkered a little girl needlessly.

Last edited by firststrike01 : 04-08-2013 at 06:23 PM.
firststrike01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:15 AM #28
badmonkey38

Fields that donít chrono enough and donít spot check chrono the rental gear at least once a day, because fields canít believe that some rental players can turn up their marker or they have a experienced friend to turn up their markers for them knowing its not going to be checked. I swear Iíve had the worse hot shots from rental guns.
badmonkey38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 02:09 PM #29
pbrunangun741

i hate when people scream for people to get out every time they shoot at them even though they didnt actually hit them. this one kid at the field this past weekend was screaming at people to get out every time he shot at there bunker. ****s annoying ended up bunkering him pretty nasty for it.
pbrunangun741 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:51 AM #30
I need a dye dam
Empire > Dye

I need a dye dam owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I need a dye dam owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I need a dye dam has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I need a dye dam has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
The thing that pisses me off the most is getting bunkered by splatmasters :/
Old 04-10-2013, 11:31 PM #31
ElJefe13

ElJefe13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ElJefe13 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ElJefe13 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by I need a dye dam View Post
The thing that pisses me off the most is getting bunkered by splatmasters :/
If that ever happened to me, I would owe that man a drink.
Old 04-11-2013, 02:41 AM #32
vesparider

vesparider has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
vesparider has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
vesparider has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
vesparider supports DLX Technology
Setting up the speedball field while everyone else stands around and bull****s.
Old 04-11-2013, 05:03 PM #33
liquidfiretibby

Annual Supporting Member
liquidfiretibby is BST Legit
liquidfiretibby plays in the PSP
liquidfiretibby owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
liquidfiretibby posts videos on PbNation
liquidfiretibby plays in the APPA D4 division
liquidfiretibby has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by vesparider View Post
Setting up the speedball field while everyone else stands around and bull****s.
THIS! then they complain that its taking too long and this and that. and at the end of the day they all leave and dont even wipe the bunkers off.

United
liquidfiretibby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:04 PM #34
iloveyou23

I cant beleave so many people complain about goin hard on noobs, if ur there expecting to not get shot y are u there , i can see takin it easy on a youngbuck but if ur over the age of like 16 im not takin easy on u just because ur renting a gun
iloveyou23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:21 PM #35
iix FRITZ
Paintball is Stupid....

iix FRITZ is playing at Living Legends VI
iix FRITZ owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
iix FRITZ supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveyou23 View Post
I cant beleave so many people complain about goin hard on noobs, if ur there expecting to not get shot y are u there , i can see takin it easy on a youngbuck but if ur over the age of like 16 im not takin easy on u just because ur renting a gun
Because they suck, and I want them to have fun?

I'm a civilized redneck.

Homefield - Wiseguy Paintball

PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG IF YOU SUPPORT THE 2ND AMENDMENT.
iix FRITZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:38 PM #36
rexisme

Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_81 View Post
I play Paintball, both in the woods and on the speedball field. As of lately every single time I step foot onto a woodsball field there is always that one small group of guys decked out in Camo, military gear, headsets, and Milsim markers that for whatever reason have this huge problem with people who use speedball markers or wear speedball clothes.

As of lately all of these Milsim type of players i have encountered never take their hits, talk to teammates after they are out, and are generally *******s on and off the field.
This. This. This. This.....

Can't agree more. I swear some of them are the biggest cheaters I have ever met in my entire life playing paintball.
rexisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:43 PM #37
_Sharpie
Wipe and reload

_Sharpie supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by die.another.day View Post
Well with a membership its $100
Lol at my field it's 60 for a case of marballizer
_Sharpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:16 PM #38
AxeAttack

I pay 50 dollars a case of Marbalizzer in Canada, plus 10 dollars field fee on certain days....
AxeAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 03:43 AM #39
xSHADOWxOPSxSOILDERx
Swagger-Jacking

Pro-caps

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYello View Post
My biggest piss off at the field is expensive Canadian paint and people being over serious about anything... It's all fun and games.
Try pro-caps I believe they are made in Canada and should lower cost. Although I would say that it isn't the best paint out there.
xSHADOWxOPSxSOILDERx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 03:16 PM #40
Cheeks33
is now a gimp

Cheeks33 donated to help Peyton Trent
Cheeks33 is an NCPA player
guys who show up and want to talk all day, why come to the field to sit there and talk, I'm here to play paintball

I <3 DLX
Cheeks33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 05:04 PM #41
Gyvanth
That Awkward Guy

Gyvanth has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Gyvanth has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Gyvanth has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
People who approach the recball field with completely unneeded intensity, as if it's life-or-death. I play to have fun and chill, which includes sitting around the staging area making small talk and hanging out. There always tends to be a couple guys who will give death stares to any member of the opposing team in the staging area, and will be screaming and going waaayyyyy too hard in game. I'm not saying that intensity is bad, but there's a pretty clear line that separates the type of intensity that comes from a love of the game, and the intensity that makes everyone think you're two steps from being a serial killer.
Gyvanth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 05:25 PM #42
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf

has been a member for 10 years
What pisses me off sometimes is people telling me to support paintball by going to the local certified field instead of going outlaw. Guess what? I went to the local certified field for an entire month. They did not replace their broken chrono and the ref spot checked random markers with a handheld. I went to another certified field, they didn't have chrono at all. I went back to the outlaw field where I could play for free. Well what do you know? A bench chrono sitting in the staging area.
Subterfuge is offline   Reply With Quote