PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-21-2014, 08:44 PM #1
nePhantom
I love my Cheese

Paintball markers that have changed the game for you

Hey guys, I've been testing out the new Gog Enmey and was just wondering what everyone else thinks are complete game changers in the sport. Here is an example, the Ion brought tourney level firepower and great accuracy to the table for an unbelievable low price, after the Ion was introduced we started seeing many more low end electros pop up with high quality performance. Whats the gun that changed you? or another way to phrase it, what gun gave you the best "wow" factor. Only three guns have really impressed me, the Enmey, the AGD Tac One, and the CCI Phantom. Lets hear it!
nePhantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-21-2014, 09:24 PM #2
BigPumpPlayer

BigPumpPlayer owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Personally I could not agree more about the phantom. Not many markers stand the test of time and maintain their popularity, and for good reason, as the phantom.

Another worth noting for me at least is the basic model 98. I can't think of a marker that has been more readily available to get people into the sport with its visual appeal, tough design and simple mechanics. A marker that can compete all day on a recball field, be easy to maintain and get parts for and as customizable as you can think of! Pretty much a classic for any list really.
Phantom VSC Custom Pump
"I Fight YOU!!! Pew Pew!"
BigPumpPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 09:47 PM #3
Nahib_Stilgar

Cci phantom hits my list as well. It introduced me to pump play and now I am primarily pump and always limited ammo.

Last season I learned how to extend my limited ammo game to a semi automag. So much fun!

This season will determine if magfed will do anything to my game.
Nahib_Stilgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 01:31 AM #4
xhannebauerx

The mini changed the game for me personally. Went from a 98c to the mini and had a much better time
xhannebauerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 10:49 AM #5
diesel47

diesel47 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Lv1.