Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 04-06-2013, 12:26 PM #1
Trevor

has been a member for 10 years
Alien Abduction Angel LED w/ silver acents

Green Alien Angel LED

Up for sale is a green alien angel led that I just finished rebuilding and tuning. This model was a very limited run and is therefore a collector's piece. It not only looks stellar, but it shoots flawless without any hiccups - chrono'ed in at 297fps.

Tasteful upgrades:
  • Silver WDP Double Trigger Guard (very rare)
  • Silver Adrenalin High Rise Feedneck
  • Silver Adrenalin Breech Knob (old school style - fitting for this gun)
  • Silver Dye Volumizer
  • Silver Detent
  • Shocktech Bolt
  • Original Jewels and Trinkets
  • Charger ($50 value)

Pictures
(send me your email address for the high resolution originals or additional angles)

Common Questions:
Are the feedneck threads stripped?
No
Does it leak?
No
Does the battery hold a charge?
Yes
Does the circuit board work?
Yes
Is the barrel hacked off?
No
When was the last time you shot paint through it?
4/2/13
Are you including a charger?
Absolutely
What's the condition of the gun?
8.0/10.0
There are scratches on the minireg, some on the body, and a small amount in the breech.

Price

SOLD

I will ship to our good friends in Canadia if payment is made via money order with extra $$ for shipping.

Feel free to check out my other classic Angels for sale:

Blue Storm Adrenalin Angel LCD: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3961074

Butterknife Angel LCD: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3961376

Thanks

Last edited by Trevor : 05-13-2013 at 10:17 AM.
Trevor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-12-2013, 11:45 PM #2
imOGpb

imOGpb has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
imOGpb has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
up. looks goods buddy gl with sale
Old 04-14-2013, 07:32 PM #3
Trevor

Thanks man.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:56 AM #4
BallGotti (Banned)

BallGotti owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Thumbs down was sold

Paid this dude in full for this piece..after he recieves payment he renigs on how he ships and accepts payment.. sent him payment as he requested to my paypal..now hes states he wont ship to unverifed addreses.. wtf.thats b.s..everyone know if you dont log in to paypal for 90 days they make you reverify yourself well he got my payment in full them came back with he wont ship to me..then changes his listing.. id say watch.this dude even with his good feedback.. bull****ted me i even as if i could send him a pic of my d.ls to show the address match and i was legit after 8 hours with paypal everyone know the hassle
BallGotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 10:00 AM #5
BallGotti (Banned)

bad karma

Btw as of 10:20 my time im verified resend ypur money request and make this legit
Old 05-06-2013, 10:52 AM #6
Frizzle Fry
AO Micromag Guy

Frizzle Fry is playing at Living Legends III
Frizzle Fry owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
My deal with Trev was quick and easy. I bought an Adrenaline LCD in Blue Storm. A few PMs and a had my marker in short order. He offered to hold the marker for me for a few days, but I insisted on making a downpayment, and I had the marker within a week. Shipping was quick, communication was consistent, and the marker was better than described.

I'm sure it will work out.
Old 05-06-2013, 10:58 AM #7
BallGotti (Banned)

Thumbs down bad karma

Yea i offered same. Pms and all went well he recieve my paypal payment then told me he wont ship to unverified addresses well he didn't state that in listing ans after all the run around he gets his payment then renig and changes his listing and such seems i was tooken for a scammer and im not i sell and buy on ebay i have feedback from ebay all good..just seems shady to not add you wont ship to unverified address.. in that case should never sent me money request to just leave me without..kinda sad.. i emailed the boy my state id and all to show it matched my paypal account
Old 05-06-2013, 12:00 PM #8
Frizzle Fry
AO Micromag Guy

To be fair, I never ship to unverified addresses. The site recommends against it, and I've been screwed once by shipping to one. I wouldn't take it personally; everyone has to watch their six on PBN and I'd be thankful for a careful seller.

It's a beautiful marker; I'd go for it. My new Adrenaline is so minty I don't even wanna play with it.
Old 05-06-2013, 12:39 PM #9
BallGotti (Banned)

Thanks

IM TRYING LIKE CRAZY DONE PAID FOR HER ONE TIME..IVE WANTED THIS MODEL AND COLOR SINCE 99 ..now have the chance... im crying like a brat cause dont want it to slip away i see its nice condition and all just the address verify is the hicup... and thing is i was verified with paypal just been 6 months since ive used my account..i sent him the email i got today from paypal stating i was returnes to reg status and ok now ..sent him exact email paypal sent me just forwarded to him to show legit
Old 05-06-2013, 03:07 PM #10
Frizzle Fry
AO Micromag Guy

Then it's all good!

Another beautiful Angel finds good home.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:33 PM #11
paintballer67
yum

Trustworthy Seller!

I trust Trevor 100% , Hes straight up and to the point. Can just tell he doesnt muck around.
His markers are mint and fair prices.

BallGotti , You just seem like a pain in the *** to deal with. And with an April 2013 Pbnation account I wouldnt believe a word you say over Trevor.

Someone pick up this sweet classic without making a big ordeal out of it!!

Edit: I should add that Im Canadian and just bought an angel from Trevor with 0 issues.
I think BallGotti is the one with bad karma here

Last edited by paintballer67 : 05-06-2013 at 06:52 PM.
paintballer67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 06:57 PM #12
BallGotti (Banned)

Thanks

Thats fair everything was smooth even payment till the whole verify thing. ..not saying he is bad or nothing of sort...just i already paid for it now a hassle..and i AGREE HIS MARKERS ARE MINT 100% and he is 100% legit himself..yeah sorry mate just a tad bit pissy..
Old 05-06-2013, 08:55 PM #13
Trevor

Okay, here is the situation.

You have been sporadically pm'ing me for the past two and a half weeks. It seemed like you kept losing interest, but then you would pm me again out of the blue. Finally you said you were going to pay by a certain time/day. That day/time passed and then you said you were going to pay by another day/time. Shortly before the scheduled payday, you pm'ed me with some explanation about how you can pay part of it using PayPal and part of it from a cashed MoneyPak or something. This threw up a red flag and I wanted to have nothing to do with it..

I stated that I will only accept payment in full via PayPal. I was courteous and also said that when you have all of the money in PayPal, you can then pay. I then proceeded to relist the marker because you didn't seem like a promising sale.

Within an hour, you paid me in full , BUT you had a non-verified shipping address and you wanted me to ship the marker to a PO Box . I sent you a message stating that I am unable to ship to a non-verified address and especially not a PO Box. I refunded your money immediately and told you to get a hold of me whenever you get all of your shipping addresses worked out. It was at this point where you seemed very upset.

I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt. I can relate to spending countless hours on the phone with customer service like PayPal, eBay, AT&T. It is very frustrating, and I don't want to be that guy on the phone when my marker disappears in the mail. I've had my share of bad experiences on the internet, and I don't want another. "Sometimes you are the bug, sometimes you are the windshield"... I've been the bug several times, but no no more.

Here are the red flags so far:
  • non-verified shipping address
  • PO Box
  • odd payment inquiry
  • broken english (no offense)
  • lack of composure
  • brand new pbn member

This is a really nice gun. It shoots flawless and deserves a nice owner. I don't want to lose it to a con-artist. I've sold several guns within the past month - some of the new owners have posted their experiences. I shipped to Canadia and all went smooth for gosh sakes.

In conclusion, I will allow you one final chance to purchase this gun. You need to have a verified shipping address, pay in full via PayPal, and send me all of your contact information. If the fish smells bad, I'm not eating it. If this marker gets "lost" in the mail, I will personally drive down into West Virginia and find you.

I think I've been more than fair, so if you want the marker, you know my PayPal address.
Old 05-07-2013, 04:04 AM #14
TheGreatGatzby
OG

Trevor is a good dude, would buy from him again.

Nice angel glws!
TheGreatGatzby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:53 AM #15
BallGotti (Banned)

Cool Thanks

Payment sent..
Old 05-07-2013, 05:45 PM #16
Crazy Train
Child Please

Crazy Train is a founding member
Crazy Train donated to help Peyton Trent
Crazy Train supports DLX Technology
Trevor is legit. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. I understand what's happening here. He needs to protect himself and the buyer if he suspects anything fishy with the transaction. Most of us would respond the same way in a similar situation.
Bob Long G6R Polished Titanium/Purple
Dye White Gold NT10
Ripper Angel LCD
My Old Feedback
Crazy Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:38 PM #17
BallGotti (Banned)

Wink 100%

Just anxious. Wanted this model couldn't afford her back then on a 8 dollar an hour helicopter shop sweeper job..haha sorry for being a bit pissy n a brat kinda ..cant wait on this to arrive ill do a utube video feedback for Trevor with with this marker and its amazing looks and fire power..the link will be posted in this thread..when completed
Old 05-08-2013, 12:37 PM #18
Trevor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
In conclusion, I will allow you one final chance to purchase this gun. You need to have a verified shipping address, pay in full via PayPal, and send me all of your contact information.
Well well well, who would have thought the buyer sends payment with an unverified address again

Buyer refuses to get a checking account or credit card to verify his address. Buyer claims he called PayPal multiple times and they said that everything is okay and I am protected. I just called PayPal and they said I would not be protected in the event of the recently popular "chargeback" or "deauthorization."

Lesson: Don't ship to an unverified address - you won't be protected.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:01 PM #19
BallGotti (Banned)

Talking called b.s

Dude its called insurance on package and signature required ... this dude must have a desk job call my a b.s or a scam my payment cleared twice even email color copy of my state i.d showing hologram showing the i.d match the paypal address. Still he calls me the game player far as im concerned your the bull****ter.. and far as a bank accent or credit card you can sit on them and spin i pay cash money f credit.. im a doomsday prepper you go ahead and let corporate American hold your fund.. jokes on you my backyard or hillside is much safer than your banks and creditors
Old 05-08-2013, 01:09 PM #20
Frizzle Fry
AO Micromag Guy

Wow.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:11 PM #21
Trevor

Yeah... I'll just let that substantiate my statement.
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.