PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-03-2013, 06:03 PM #1
JeSTeR_1269
Air Assault!

Sellers remorse: Help me find it...

So, several (many) years ago, I made the terrible, terrible mistake of selling my favorite autococker...

Needless to say, this was a mistake and I would love to have her back.

So, if you bought, or know who bought, my beautiful machine, put em in touch...

Every Day I'm Hoverin
JeSTeR_1269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-04-2013, 12:28 AM #2
HolySokz

has been a member for 10 years
HolySokz is playing at Living Legends VI
HolySokz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
HolySokz supports Empire
Unfortunately, it was prolly sold in pieces. Rebuild and enjoy imo
HolySokz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:40 AM #3
JeSTeR_1269
Air Assault!

I know, you're probably right, but i figured worth a shot.

Every Day I'm Hoverin
Old 04-04-2013, 09:29 AM #4
bth9461

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeSTeR_1269 View Post
So, several (many) years ago, I made the terrible, terrible mistake of selling my favorite autococker...

I wonderer if any of the Modern Guns (DM's, Ego's, Luxe's, BL's, ect.....), will stir the same emotions as the A/C's do in the future? I think you are not alone amongst A/C owners. My buddies have nice P&P custom Ecockers that they sidelined in 2008. After I told them I wanted to get back in and bring my son out. They started thinking thier kids would be interested too. So we started talking about paintball. I left th game before they got their Ecockers. I really got interested in the cockers as I listened to them talk about their Mech and Ecockers. Time will tell if any of the new guns will inspire these kind of emotions as A/C's do.

Coupled with looking at pics on the web of some really cool looking cockers it made me decide to go Retro with my own return to the game.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:12 PM #5
R-M-I
Angry Norwegian

Annual Supporting Member
R-M-I posts videos on PbNation
If you really want something similar I happen to have one

- E2 frame
- E2 board
- Karnivor noid housing
- MQ-valve
- RAPS Asa
- AKA 2Liter reg
- CCM NoRise feedneck
- Custom delerin bolt, sled and pullpin + pumparm
- SCM3 LPR
- Eclipse ram with QEV's
- Ego grips

It has also been re-annoed after the cuts, so no raw aluminum here

04 JMJ Factory Viking | 03 UL FSP Viking | MiniHalfblockMQ-cocker | Warped Sportz Dark Ego 6 |Freeflow MQ project cocker

Splat.no(translated via google-translate) -> http://translate.google.com/translat...3796&act=u rl

I <3 MQ-valves!
R-M-I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 03:08 PM #6
paintballedbackin88

paintballedbackin88 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
paintballedbackin88 is attending Decay of Nations VII
paintballedbackin88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 03:49 PM #7
JeSTeR_1269
Air Assault!

Man, that's beautiful. I'd love it, doubt I could afford it, unless you want my firstborn? I mean, he's 10, but very handy around the house and with computers! Haha.

Every Day I'm Hoverin
Old 04-07-2013, 04:26 PM #8
who_tedjones

who_tedjones supports DLX Technology
You aren't the only one dealing with sellers remorse. Even though I'm only 20 and getting back into the sport, I'm disappointed that I sold my beloved game face impulse when I got out. They really don't make guns like they used too
who_tedjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 01:20 PM #9
Mike199
Planet Eclipse

Mike199 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Mike199 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Mike199 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Mike199 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Mike199 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by bth9461 View Post
I wonderer if any of the Modern Guns (DM's, Ego's, Luxe's, BL's, ect.....), will stir the same emotions as the A/C's do in the future? I think you are not alone amongst A/C owners. My buddies have nice P&P custom Ecockers that they sidelined in 2008. After I told them I wanted to get back in and bring my son out. They started thinking thier kids would be interested too. So we started talking about paintball. I left th game before they got their Ecockers. I really got interested in the cockers as I listened to them talk about their Mech and Ecockers. Time will tell if any of the new guns will inspire these kind of emotions as A/C's do.

Coupled with looking at pics on the web of some really cool looking cockers it made me decide to go Retro with my own return to the game.
I have a few autocockers and they are great guns. I have two in particular that I will never sell, and one is on its way to me in the mail that I think will stir the same emotions: a PL Eclipse E2 Autococker. To answer your question though, there are some newer guns that stir these emotions. I started playing recreationally back in 2002 when I was 12 years old. I live in NJ in a wooded area, so my buddies and I would fill up a couple co2 tanks, buy a couple bags of paint, and we'd go out in our backyards for a fun day of paintball. I had many different guns: an older Spyder from the 90s, a couple Piranhas, a 98 custom... the usual beginner guns. My first electro was an Ion, I got that right when it came out in '06 I think. A guy my sister knew invited me to the local field to tryout for the local scenario team, it was then that I discovered speedball with my ion, and I was hooked. the more I got into it, the more focused my gear became. I had many different markers, from ICD, to DMs, to shockers and so on. in 2007 my buddy quit his team and couldn't play anymore, he sold me his black and red 06 Ego. That's the gun that did it for me. I did every upgrade you can possibly do to that gun, and I still own it today, I'll never sell it. In early '09 I stopped playing because I had to focus on school and other things in life. I never sold my Egos, even though I knew I could get some good money for them, I knew one day I would play again, and my Egos would be eager and willing to show me what they came do. It started with that 06 Ego, then I got a Dark Ego, then an 08 Ego, then an XSV SL66 in my dream color, then an Italian Nexus... My love for shooting and working on Egos made me a loyal Planet Eclipse customer, and after tinkering with Egos, I started getting into the guns that they highly modified before the Ego, the Autococker. I recently found out that PE mad a bunch of PL guns back in the day from cockers to Impulses to Angels to Automags, and I have begun collecting them. One amazing paintball gun made me fall in love with an entire platform, and then an entire company. So yes, there are newer guns that can stir up some strong emotions, for me it was the 06 Ego, and as a result I have a very nice Ego collection, an Eclipse Autococker and Eclipse Impulse in transit to me, and an Eclipse Angel and Eclipse automag in my sights.
"You gas up the marker, put on the mask and walk onto the field... it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it..."

EGO MAFIA
My Eclipse Collection
feedback
XSV
Mike199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 08:00 PM #10
bth9461

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike199 View Post
I have a few autocockers and they are great guns. I have two in particular that I will never sell, and one is on its way to me in the mail that I think will stir the same emotions: a PL Eclipse E2 Autococker. To answer your question though, there are some newer guns that stir these emotions. I started playing recreationally back in 2002 when I was 12 years old. I live in NJ in a wooded area, so my buddies and I would fill up a couple co2 tanks, buy a couple bags of paint, and we'd go out in our backyards for a fun day of paintball. I had many different guns: an older Spyder from the 90s, a couple Piranhas, a 98 custom... the usual beginner guns. My first electro was an Ion, I got that right when it came out in '06 I think. A guy my sister knew invited me to the local field to tryout for the local scenario team, it was then that I discovered speedball with my ion, and I was hooked. the more I got into it, the more focused my gear became. I had many different markers, from ICD, to DMs, to shockers and so on. in 2007 my buddy quit his team and couldn't play anymore, he sold me his black and red 06 Ego. That's the gun that did it for me. I did every upgrade you can possibly do to that gun, and I still own it today, I'll never sell it. In early '09 I stopped playing because I had to focus on school and other things in life. I never sold my Egos, even though I knew I could get some good money for them, I knew one day I would play again, and my Egos would be eager and willing to show me what they came do. It started with that 06 Ego, then I got a Dark Ego, then an 08 Ego, then an XSV SL66 in my dream color, then an Italian Nexus... My love for shooting and working on Egos made me a loyal Planet Eclipse customer, and after tinkering with Egos, I started getting into the guns that they highly modified before the Ego, the Autococker. I recently found out that PE mad a bunch of PL guns back in the day from cockers to Impulses to Angels to Automags, and I have begun collecting them. One amazing paintball gun made me fall in love with an entire platform, and then an entire company. So yes, there are newer guns that can stir up some strong emotions, for me it was the 06 Ego, and as a result I have a very nice Ego collection, an Eclipse Autococker and Eclipse Impulse in transit to me, and an Eclipse Angel and Eclipse automag in my sights.
Nice write up Mike, good luck on your PE collection. They have really made some quality product over the years that I was out of the game. Their A/C's all look great to me.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:10 PM #11
TrueTexan43

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeSTeR_1269 View Post

Good luck in search. Wish I could help.
TrueTexan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:11 AM #12
SmallBaller712
XBL - WookyMonster

I know the feeling. I built my cocker years ago in HS and i want her back. E2ed with a T-board and one of the first MQs. I like to think it was one of the fastest full bodied cockers out there

Im not really a fan of half blocks, otherwise I would have halved it. I just love that back block moving back and forth faster than the eye can see

Originally Posted by Alan777..."Sunny and Wilfred are my fags."
SmallBaller712 is offline   Reply With Quote