Originally posted by scr33nlook3r Rules:
- No prices include shipping unless otherwise stated.
- If you are offering a trade saying "I add", "+ gear", or "+ $", specify what it is you are adding.
- If you are purchasing something from me, the item will be sent after I receive the money.
- If you post, be ready to finalize the deal that day, and ship within 24 hours.
- Once the item leaves my hands, I take no responsibility whatsoever. You pay for your insurance and any other buyer protection you would like. If you complain the item is faulty (I.e. gun leaking, not turning on, etc.) or anything like that when you receive it, I assume you broke the item yourself. I inspect everything before it leaves my hands to ensure that it’s in 100% working condition, unless otherwise noted.
- I will not reserve anything without a non-refundable down deposit.
- I Ship USPS. Method Depends on what is being purchased and what we discuss.
- I answer questions completely and quickly. While others may leave you hanging when you ask something, overlook thread replies, or even forget to answer your inquiries, that won't happen with me.
- By posting here you agree to these terms
Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.