Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyNews Ups
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2013, 08:04 PM #85
RyanR
accuracy by volume
 
RyanR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: 416
 has been a member for 10 years
RyanR is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveStrngDieStrng07 View Post
derr derrr derrrrrr
Ironic.
__________________
"I never thought we'd have to check the guns for steroids" - Todd Martinez

IOG
RyanR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-13-2013, 08:04 PM #86
martix_agent
I'm out of creativity
 
martix_agent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Indiana
Annual Supporting Member
martix_agent is playing at Living Legends VII
martix_agent is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
what? This is beyond comprehension. There's nothing special about the LV1 that you can't use a barrel kit on it. That video you linked said nothing even remotely close to what you were trying to say.

Last edited by martix_agent : 09-13-2013 at 08:11 PM.
martix_agent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 08:19 PM #87
jonotwist
fistfull o'sunshine & joy
 
jonotwist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NE ohio
Annual Supporting Member
jonotwist is playing at Living Legends VII
jonotwist plays in the APPA D4 division
jonotwist is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
jonotwist supports Empire
im about to make a billy madison quote everyone knows of..

but for infactions sake, i wont.
__________________
Speak, if you're worth the listening
vintage old feedback High Tech Shiny Feedback

Breakout Actions Sports Wenies Buy Elsewhere
jonotwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 08:48 PM #88
pmflexxx
You best not miss
 
pmflexxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: MoCo, MD
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveStrngDieStrng07 View Post
That's why I had it in quotes because I don't know the whole technology behind it. As I said, go to HustlePaintball's Youtube page and watch the LV1 video…
http://youtu.be/32teLmQ7Z78?t=10m24s
I can sort of see what you're getting at. When you tune a marker/tweak it's settings and then start changing one variable (e.g. paint-to-barrel match), the others may need adjustment as well (pressures to adjust velocity).

However that applies to all markers, not just the LV1. Your first post made it seem like the LV1 was somehow special in this regard due to "advanced" design or features.
pmflexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:35 PM #89
LiveStrngDieStrng07
[805]$SLOTOWN$
 
LiveStrngDieStrng07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Central Coast
LiveStrngDieStrng07 is BST Trusted
LiveStrngDieStrng07 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
LiveStrngDieStrng07 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
LiveStrngDieStrng07 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmflexxx View Post
I can sort of see what you're getting at. When you tune a marker/tweak it's settings and then start changing one variable (e.g. paint-to-barrel match), the others may need adjustment as well (pressures to adjust velocity).

However that applies to all markers, not just the LV1. Your first post made it seem like the LV1 was somehow special in this regard due to "advanced" design or features.
No if anything it's frustrating and I don't want to have to deal with 'reseting' my marker to factory when I want to use my barrel kit instead of the shaft 4. I don't recall saying that's the case for all markers…sorry for the confusion to any Axe users haha
__________________
1 of 1 Kohn OG Deadpool Luxe 2.0d
Ninja 68/4500 Pro reg
Virtue Spire
1 of 24 GI SPORTZ EGO LV1 "Veni Vidi Vici"


GEARBAG SALE

---ThaLuXeMoB---

Last edited by LiveStrngDieStrng07 : 09-13-2013 at 09:39 PM.
LiveStrngDieStrng07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:41 PM #90
LiveStrngDieStrng07
[805]$SLOTOWN$
 
LiveStrngDieStrng07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Central Coast
LiveStrngDieStrng07 is BST Trusted
LiveStrngDieStrng07 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
LiveStrngDieStrng07 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
LiveStrngDieStrng07 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by martix_agent View Post
what? This is beyond comprehension. There's nothing special about the LV1 that you can't use a barrel kit on it. That video you linked said nothing even remotely close to what you were trying to say.
Annnddd you contributed nothing to this thread.
__________________
1 of 1 Kohn OG Deadpool Luxe 2.0d
Ninja 68/4500 Pro reg
Virtue Spire
1 of 24 GI SPORTZ EGO LV1 "Veni Vidi Vici"


GEARBAG SALE

---ThaLuXeMoB---
LiveStrngDieStrng07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 11:11 PM #91
Italian Mafia Shots
Wut
 
Italian Mafia Shots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Italian Mafia Shots supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveStrngDieStrng07 View Post
Annnddd you contributed nothing to this thread.
Neither did you.
__________________
DAI-VAI LEGION!
Old Style FB- 100% Positive and high end included
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=755064
Italian Mafia Shots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 12:27 PM #92
LiveStrngDieStrng07
[805]$SLOTOWN$
 
LiveStrngDieStrng07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Central Coast
LiveStrngDieStrng07 is BST Trusted
LiveStrngDieStrng07 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
LiveStrngDieStrng07 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
LiveStrngDieStrng07 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Mafia Shots View Post

Neither did you.
Haha this could go on and on...Really dude?? Did you see the email I copy and pasted from hustle pb regarding these pathogen kits? How about the picture of the newly designed fronts? Do you even know what this thread is about?? Either contribute to the threads title and discussion "NEW BARREL KIT FROM PATHOGEN", or stop trolling and kick rocks..
__________________
1 of 1 Kohn OG Deadpool Luxe 2.0d
Ninja 68/4500 Pro reg
Virtue Spire
1 of 24 GI SPORTZ EGO LV1 "Veni Vidi Vici"


GEARBAG SALE

---ThaLuXeMoB---
LiveStrngDieStrng07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 12:50 PM #93
disturbed989
gun whore addict
 
disturbed989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southern California
Annual Supporting Member
disturbed989 supports Team VICIOUS
disturbed989 supports Bob Gurnsey
disturbed989 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
disturbed989 is Boss
disturbed989 supports DLX Technology
The idiocy in the last couple pages is astounding.
disturbed989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 02:20 PM #94
Italian Mafia Shots
Wut
 
Italian Mafia Shots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Italian Mafia Shots supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveStrngDieStrng07 View Post
Annnddd you contributed nothing to this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveStrngDieStrng07 View Post
No if anything it's frustrating and I don't want to have to deal with 'reseting' my marker to factory when I want to use my barrel kit instead of the shaft 4. I don't recall saying that's the case for all markers…sorry for the confusion to any Axe users haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveStrngDieStrng07 View Post
derr derrr derrrrrr
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveStrngDieStrng07 View Post
That's why I had it in quotes because I don't know the whole technology behind it. As I said, go to HustlePaintball's Youtube page and watch the LV1 video… I know that if you want to use any different barrel on the LV1 other than the Shaft 4 after initially using it, you have to reset the gun to factory settings first. Do some research if you want an explanation..

Here's the link RyanR and Pmflexx…I even set it @ the exact video time so you're brain wouldn't explode…"adapt" wasn't the correct term but close. Here u go… BTW do you even own an LV1? haha

http://youtu.be/32teLmQ7Z78?t=10m24s
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveStrngDieStrng07 View Post
I can back up and confirm that they Don't fit (know for a fact NO on shaft 4). Also, if you're an LV1 owner and you want to use this kit, unfortunately you have to reset the gun to all it's factory settings before using a pathogen barrel bc the gun is so advanced, that it basically "adapts" to the bore size and dynamics of the barrel. Watch the HustlePB youtube video on the LV1...
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveStrngDieStrng07 View Post
Haha this could go on and on...Really dude?? Did you see the email I copy and pasted from hustle pb regarding these pathogen kits? How about the picture of the newly designed fronts? Do you even know what this thread is about?? Either contribute to the threads title and discussion "NEW BARREL KIT FROM PATHOGEN", or stop trolling and kick rocks..
None of this is contributing anything. If anything, you're putting out false information.
__________________
DAI-VAI LEGION!
Old Style FB- 100% Positive and high end included
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=755064
Italian Mafia Shots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 02:40 PM #95
LiveStrngDieStrng07
[805]$SLOTOWN$
 
LiveStrngDieStrng07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Central Coast
LiveStrngDieStrng07 is BST Trusted
LiveStrngDieStrng07 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
LiveStrngDieStrng07 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
LiveStrngDieStrng07 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Mafia Shots View Post
None of this is contributing anything. If anything, you're putting out false information.
You basically just took my recent posts & RESPONSES to other people haha. Talk about a hypocrite…and out of left field you tell me I'm putting out false info? This isn't a Tech Forum…it's a discussion board regarding the pathogen meteor barrel kit and I discussed what I've experienced from it, had issues with shipping, and pointed out that the barrel tips and backs don't thread ONLY TO MY KNOWLEDGE FOR THE LV1 SHAFT 4 FRONT/BACKS. I posted a picture of sent from hustle paintball of what they will be sending out to future buyers as well. Go back to the first pages and read my posts if you want me to "justify" whether I've contributed or not…IDGAF if you think I did or did not or if anyone for that matter does. Seriously…you must realllly like to follow me or something ha?? You keep focusing on me so much instead of pointing out the "false information" i posted and instead, should be researching on your own. Find a video, find a post on HustlePB, do whatever and I'd honestly b appreciative to have intel on any NEW info or correct my "false info" (pretty sure I already corrected myself). So go for it...
__________________
1 of 1 Kohn OG Deadpool Luxe 2.0d
Ninja 68/4500 Pro reg
Virtue Spire
1 of 24 GI SPORTZ EGO LV1 "Veni Vidi Vici"


GEARBAG SALE

---ThaLuXeMoB---
LiveStrngDieStrng07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 03:23 PM #96
Italian Mafia Shots
Wut
 
Italian Mafia Shots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Italian Mafia Shots supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveStrngDieStrng07 View Post
You basically just took my recent posts & RESPONSES to other people haha. Talk about a hypocrite…and out of left field you tell me I'm putting out false info? This isn't a Tech Forum…it's a discussion board regarding the pathogen meteor barrel kit and I discussed what I've experienced from it, had issues with shipping, and pointed out that the barrel tips and backs don't thread ONLY TO MY KNOWLEDGE FOR THE LV1 SHAFT 4 FRONT/BACKS. I posted a picture of sent from hustle paintball of what they will be sending out to future buyers as well. Go back to the first pages and read my posts if you want me to "justify" whether I've contributed or not…IDGAF if you think I did or did not or if anyone for that matter does. Seriously…you must realllly like to follow me or something ha?? You keep focusing on me so much instead of pointing out the "false information" i posted and instead, should be researching on your own. Find a video, find a post on HustlePB, do whatever and I'd honestly b appreciative to have intel on any NEW info or correct my "false info" (pretty sure I already corrected myself). So go for it...

Look at you getting all worked up. So posting a couple half decent posts means you can put whatever you want for the rest of the thread?
__________________
DAI-VAI LEGION!
Old Style FB- 100% Positive and high end included
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=755064
Italian Mafia Shots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 01:56 PM #97
LiveStrngDieStrng07
[805]$SLOTOWN$
 
LiveStrngDieStrng07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Central Coast
LiveStrngDieStrng07 is BST Trusted
LiveStrngDieStrng07 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
LiveStrngDieStrng07 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
LiveStrngDieStrng07 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Mafia Shots View Post
Look at you getting all worked up. So posting a couple half decent posts means you can put whatever you want for the rest of the thread?
Still waiting on any information regarding the pathogen meteor barrel kit from you…? Nothing? Thought so.
__________________
1 of 1 Kohn OG Deadpool Luxe 2.0d
Ninja 68/4500 Pro reg
Virtue Spire
1 of 24 GI SPORTZ EGO LV1 "Veni Vidi Vici"


GEARBAG SALE

---ThaLuXeMoB---
LiveStrngDieStrng07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 01:58 PM #98
martix_agent
I'm out of creativity
 
martix_agent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Indiana
Annual Supporting Member
martix_agent is playing at Living Legends VII
martix_agent is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
martix_agent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 01:59 PM #99
RyanR
accuracy by volume
 
RyanR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: 416
 has been a member for 10 years
RyanR is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveStrngDieStrng07 View Post
No if anything it's frustrating and I don't want to have to deal with 'reseting' my marker to factory when I want to use my barrel kit instead of the shaft 4. I don't recall saying that's the case for all markers…sorry for the confusion to any Axe users haha
You wont have to change settings just because you changed barrels.
__________________
"I never thought we'd have to check the guns for steroids" - Todd Martinez

IOG
RyanR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 02:18 PM #100
LiveStrngDieStrng07
[805]$SLOTOWN$
 
LiveStrngDieStrng07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Central Coast
LiveStrngDieStrng07 is BST Trusted
LiveStrngDieStrng07 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
LiveStrngDieStrng07 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
LiveStrngDieStrng07 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanR View Post
You wont have to change settings just because you changed barrels.
Don't kill the messenger…I am going off of what I heard from that small video portion for SOLELY the LV1 and Shaft 4 but I also called HustlePB and mentioned this question, and Ben's response said verbatum "If you are using your shaft 4 on an LV1, and want to switch to a smaller bore and barrel front from the pathogen kit, it's highly suggested to reset your marker to factory settings and adjust from there". Anyway, I still need to get the new 16 inch and 12 inch backs too but I'm sure @RyanR that it's not a big deal if you just changed the barrels w/o resetting, I just wouldn't want to mess up an LV1 in anyway after hearing that from hustlepb u know?
__________________
1 of 1 Kohn OG Deadpool Luxe 2.0d
Ninja 68/4500 Pro reg
Virtue Spire
1 of 24 GI SPORTZ EGO LV1 "Veni Vidi Vici"


GEARBAG SALE

---ThaLuXeMoB---
LiveStrngDieStrng07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 02:37 PM #101
Umami
Mad as a hatter
 
Umami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Laniakea
Umami works for a Paintball manufacturer
Umami supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanR View Post
You wont have to change settings just because you changed barrels.
You don't adjust your pressure when you change your barrel bore?
__________________
Yeah, well, that's just like, your opinion, man.

I am affiliated with Lurker Paintball. My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of LurkerPB.
Umami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 02:40 PM #102
martix_agent
I'm out of creativity
 
martix_agent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Indiana
Annual Supporting Member
martix_agent is playing at Living Legends VII
martix_agent is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umami View Post
You don't adjust your pressure when you change your barrel bore?
sure, but you don't need to reset your regulators.
martix_agent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 02:44 PM #103
Umami
Mad as a hatter
 
Umami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Laniakea
Umami works for a Paintball manufacturer
Umami supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by martix_agent View Post
sure, but you don't need to reset your regulators.
No, you probably don't. But in the LV1 readjusting the LPR after a significant change in bore fit might make a small difference due to the size of the valve.

I believe that was LiveStrngDieStrng07's point, even if he didn't know it.
__________________
Yeah, well, that's just like, your opinion, man.

I am affiliated with Lurker Paintball. My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of LurkerPB.
Umami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 02:45 PM #104
RyanR
accuracy by volume
 
RyanR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: 416
 has been a member for 10 years
RyanR is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Changing your pressures for better efficiency is completely different then resetting board settings.. unless you change HPR and LPR via board with the LV1?

A different barrel or a different bore is certainly not going to damage the gun.

So, like I said. It's not something you HAVE to do.
__________________
"I never thought we'd have to check the guns for steroids" - Todd Martinez

IOG

Last edited by RyanR : 09-15-2013 at 02:53 PM.
RyanR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 02:51 PM #105
Umami
Mad as a hatter
 
Umami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Laniakea
Umami works for a Paintball manufacturer
Umami supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanR View Post
Changing your pressures for better effiency is completely different, a different barrel or a different bore is certainly not going to damage the gun.

So, like I said. It's not something you HAVE to do.
Efficiency, shot characteristics, etc.

Of course you don't have to do it, everything Planet makes is built to shoot almost regardless of how badly the user ****s up the settings. But if you're changing your bore size you probably care about this sort of thing. At any rate, I'm not going to get into an argument over nothing.
__________________
Yeah, well, that's just like, your opinion, man.

I am affiliated with Lurker Paintball. My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of LurkerPB.
Umami is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyNews Ups


Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump