Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-01-2013, 08:36 PM #1
koodoboy

koodoboy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
koodoboy has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
looking for a team

im 14 and new to tournament paintball i've been playing paintball for a couple years and am fairly experienced. i live in toronto but can get a ride outside of the city if i need to go outside of the city. i can play whatever position is needed. pm me.
koodoboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-26-2013, 04:15 PM #2
OshawaOutlaws

Oshawa outlaws - Brother team of Oshawa Ominous are looking to pick up 3 - 4 new players. This is a great opportunity to join an organized group of committed tournament paintball players. (Specifically looking for front players) but not limited to* meaning if you think you got what it takes -BRING IT.... Ages we are looking for are 14 and older preferably (however all ages are welcome to attend the tryouts) Players must be able to practice once every second Saturday along with Oshawa Ominous, be able to make it out to events when given notice, and represent our sponsors with pride. If interested in trying out for the team please send a message to oshawa.outlaws@aol.com and we will fill you in on details for our upcoming open tryouts- Thank you for the time, best wishes.
OshawaOutlaws is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups