Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2013, 08:33 PM #946
monkeyhobo28436
rr.
 
monkeyhobo28436's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Long Beach, CA
monkeyhobo28436 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
So I have an empty nightstand next to my bed (one on each side, lamp on one) and my mom wants me to decorate it. She says to get a "masculine sculpture" to put on top.

I think it would be pretty sweet to get like a marble Greek god or something, or something almost like the statue on a bodybuilding trophy, although im having trouble finding any that i like. anyone wanna help me find something legit lol?

This is like the closest thing I've found so far:


http://www.amazon.com/Greek-Mytholog...+marble+statue

Last edited by monkeyhobo28436 : 07-19-2013 at 09:35 PM.
monkeyhobo28436 is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-19-2013, 09:30 PM #947
]TSS[ Dake
Insight and Hilarity
 
]TSS[ Dake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: CWU
 has been a member for 10 years
That's the gayest ****ing thing I've ever heard.
__________________
If I were the marrying type,
and I thank the lord I'm not, sir...

Bats make the world a better place. To find out how and sponsor them, click here.
]TSS[ Dake is offline  
Old 07-19-2013, 09:33 PM #948
monkeyhobo28436
rr.
 
monkeyhobo28436's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Long Beach, CA
monkeyhobo28436 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
**** yall then

living in parents house = mom can "decorate" my room whenever/however she wants = i need to find something before she does.

last time she said I needed a new dresser I spent all day putting together IKEA furniture.
monkeyhobo28436 is offline  
Old 07-19-2013, 10:40 PM #949
Pump Revolution
It is what it is
 
Pump Revolution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ]TSS[ Dake View Post
That's the gayest ****ing thing I've ever heard.
Thanks, I didn't want to be the one to say it.
__________________
"Originally posted by ']TSS[ Dake: Is anything really TMI in ST:F at this point?"


"Originally posted by Lurker27: inb4 pelt says you're still fat"
Pump Revolution is offline  
Old 07-19-2013, 10:57 PM #950
Barber
Moose Krew.
 
Barber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: 765
 has been a member for 10 years
Barber plays in the PSP
Barber is an NCPA player
Barber plays in the APPA D4 division
When I lived with my mom I didn't put up with anything like that. I took over two rooms and she wasn't allowed in there. We had our separate territories, the way it should be.
__________________
ÚSKay All Day
Barber is offline  
Old 07-20-2013, 12:07 AM #951
black_angus
hooah hooah hooah hooah
 
black_angus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The Great State of Iowa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Taco View Post
Lol, I am tonight. I shave about every 2 days now.
egad

Quote:
Originally Posted by solrflare View Post
Hair looks good, bro. Keep growing it out on top.

I'm at 3 inches on the top. Rocking a pompadour like a ****in' boss.
Don't encourage him.


DT, Gillette makes a wonderful ladies' disposable razor that will take care of your scalp just fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyhobo28436 View Post
So I have an empty nightstand next to my bed (one on each side, lamp on one) and my mom wants me to decorate it. She says to get a "masculine sculpture" to put on top.

I think it would be pretty sweet to get like a marble Greek god or something, or something almost like the statue on a bodybuilding trophy, although im having trouble finding any that i like. anyone wanna help me find something legit lol?

This is like the closest thing I've found so far:


http://www.amazon.com/Greek-Mytholog...+marble+statue
...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]TSS[ Dake View Post
That's the gayest ****ing thing I've ever heard.

Thank you.
__________________
Iowa Hawkeyes
Miami Hurricanes
Washington Redskins
Hate the Cowboys? Show it here.
black_angus is offline  
Old 07-20-2013, 12:12 AM #952
iizmatts
Me Gusta
 
iizmatts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
iizmatts plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyhobo28436 View Post
**** yall then

living in parents house = mom can "decorate" my room whenever/however she wants = i need to find something before she does.

last time she said I needed a new dresser I spent all day putting together IKEA furniture.
so move the **** out then
iizmatts is offline  
Old 07-20-2013, 12:18 AM #953
Dirtybirdy51
Fuark!
 
Dirtybirdy51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Dirtybirdy51 is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
Originally Posted by solrflare View Post
Hair looks good, bro. Keep growing it out on top.

I'm at 3 inches on the top. Rocking a pompadour like a ****in' boss.
Also rocking a pompadour crew, checking in. Haircut coming next week. Gotta get ready and looking good for my first office function
__________________
ST:F - Broscience/10
flickr
Originally posted by Black Angus: "So, apparently, if you post in the mountain climbing thread that you enjoy climbing because you can fap off the top of the mountain and watch your *** fly in the wind, you get banned."
AUD- passed, REG- passed, BEC- passed, FAR- scores due 3/10
Dirtybirdy51 is offline  
Old 07-20-2013, 12:31 AM #954
monkeyhobo28436
rr.
 
monkeyhobo28436's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Long Beach, CA
monkeyhobo28436 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Quote:
Originally Posted by iizmatts View Post
so move the **** out then
I'd rather put up with it then pay rent.. especially as a student working part-time.
monkeyhobo28436 is offline  
Old 07-20-2013, 08:08 PM #955
solrflare
 
 
solrflare's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Columbus, GA
Annual Supporting Member
solrflare is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
solrflare donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtybirdy51 View Post
Also rocking a pompadour crew, checking in. Haircut coming next week. Gotta get ready and looking good for my first office function
Baller. I need some new product. Got some Crew Fiber and it doesn't work very well.

I usually go low fade, don't touch the top.
__________________
PbNation: Stupidity on an EPIC scale!
Originally posted by sutcivnI
PBNation: your source for unfounded and completely unrealistic advice about every subject under the sun.
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. - Emerson
The AR is like a prom queen. The AK is like a biker chick. Treat both accordingly.
solrflare is offline  
Old 07-21-2013, 07:38 AM #956
Dirtybirdy51
Fuark!
 
Dirtybirdy51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Dirtybirdy51 is a Paintball photographer
I'm also in the market for a hair gel/mousse.


I've never used hair product aside from interview occasions, but I'm looking for something which would give me the "wet" look, while not being hard has a rock. I want my hair to look wet while still having some movement and flow to it.

Any suggestions hairstetics crew?
__________________
ST:F - Broscience/10
flickr
Originally posted by Black Angus: "So, apparently, if you post in the mountain climbing thread that you enjoy climbing because you can fap off the top of the mountain and watch your *** fly in the wind, you get banned."
AUD- passed, REG- passed, BEC- passed, FAR- scores due 3/10
Dirtybirdy51 is offline  
Old 07-21-2013, 07:56 AM #957
Smart Parts Player12
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: South Jersey
12 days and I am home.
__________________
But if we get on the treadmill together, there's two things: You're getting off first, or I'm going to die. It's really that simple, right?
Smart Parts Player12 is offline  
Old 07-21-2013, 10:41 AM #958
WorldStrike
PBN's Dick
 
WorldStrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Pittsburgh
WorldStrike supports Bob Gurnsey
WorldStrike posts videos on PbNation
WorldStrike has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
WorldStrike has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
My brother has a pompadour, he's using some brand of pomade to achieve it I believe. Got a bunch of skeletons on the front of it, don't know if that'll be enough to find it.
__________________
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
WorldStrike is offline  
Old 07-21-2013, 02:43 PM #959
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.
 
Death_Taco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Frederick MD.
 has been a member for 10 years
Jarrod uses some type pomade as well iirc.

Also, the gym was filled with hnnnng today. So much so, that it actually became distracting.
__________________
"Originally posted by Pelto123: if this how u act in real life u dont have to worry about smashing anyone anytime soon"
Death_Taco is offline  
Old 07-21-2013, 02:54 PM #960
WorldStrike
PBN's Dick
 
WorldStrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Pittsburgh
WorldStrike supports Bob Gurnsey
WorldStrike posts videos on PbNation
WorldStrike has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
WorldStrike has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
There are times when it isn't distracting?


I mean, I keep my eyes to myself, but to not say it's occasionally distracting seems crazy. Especially if it's serious hnnnng.

BTW, when you comin to the burgh?
__________________
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
WorldStrike is offline  
Old 07-21-2013, 03:05 PM #961
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.
 
Death_Taco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Frederick MD.
 has been a member for 10 years
I mean, to the point where there was not a single angle of view where I wasn't creeping on some hnnnnnng. One chick really caught my eye though. Next time I see her I'm gonna talk to her between sets or something. Cute, fit (but not manly) and doing some serious lifts with serious effort.

And that won't be until after August, minimum. Cousin is getting married in January, so between Sept-Jan.
__________________
"Originally posted by Pelto123: if this how u act in real life u dont have to worry about smashing anyone anytime soon"
Death_Taco is offline  
Old 07-21-2013, 05:32 PM #962
solrflare
 
 
solrflare's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Columbus, GA
Annual Supporting Member
solrflare is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
solrflare donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldStrike View Post
My brother has a pompadour, he's using some brand of pomade to achieve it I believe. Got a bunch of skeletons on the front of it, don't know if that'll be enough to find it.
Axe is pretty good. No shine, good hold.
__________________
PbNation: Stupidity on an EPIC scale!
Originally posted by sutcivnI
PBNation: your source for unfounded and completely unrealistic advice about every subject under the sun.
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. - Emerson
The AR is like a prom queen. The AK is like a biker chick. Treat both accordingly.
solrflare is offline  
Old 07-21-2013, 05:34 PM #963
Pump Revolution
It is what it is
 
Pump Revolution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Wish I would have made room for beer in my macro's today
__________________
"Originally posted by ']TSS[ Dake: Is anything really TMI in ST:F at this point?"


"Originally posted by Lurker27: inb4 pelt says you're still fat"
Pump Revolution is offline  
Old 07-21-2013, 06:18 PM #964
Wally
Tricky Tricky Stuff Yay
 
Wally's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Joplin
 has been a member for 10 years
I'm so bored that I just watched Con Air. **** you DirectTV I pay you for like 250+ channels and that's the best you can give me.
__________________
Wally is offline  
Old 07-21-2013, 08:57 PM #965
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.
 
Death_Taco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Frederick MD.
 has been a member for 10 years
I've been playing me some Civ V. ...and studying GMAT Quant. D:

__________________
"Originally posted by Pelto123: if this how u act in real life u dont have to worry about smashing anyone anytime soon"
Death_Taco is offline  
Old 07-21-2013, 11:31 PM #966
Barber
Moose Krew.
 
Barber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: 765
 has been a member for 10 years
Barber plays in the PSP
Barber is an NCPA player
Barber plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally View Post
I'm so bored that I just watched Con Air. **** you DirectTV I pay you for like 250+ channels and that's the best you can give me.
I'm not so sure I approve of the way that you're talking about Con Air. That's a classic.
__________________
ÚSKay All Day
Barber is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump