PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-29-2013, 12:17 AM #1
phantomknight321

phantomknight321 supports DLX Technology
Phantom Cocker

So i figured i would put a thread up for my cocker, for 2 reasons

First, i wanna show it off and get suggestions for upgrades, and parts, etc. Also i can post updates when i work on it

second, i need help identifying some of the parts on it. The marker is a gift from my (soon to be) brother in law and he doesnt know anything about it, bought it the way it is from a pro shop a few years back. I posted about it a couple years ago but it was on an old username, and i cant find the posts.

All i know is it has a select fire frame, orange paintball carbon fiber bolt, evil barrel (one piece) and if i remember correctly an AIM body, a couple of people said its fairly rare. As for the rest, i have no idea.

phantomknight321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-29-2013, 12:23 AM #2
cfos00

You have a MP4 ram on there, which is solid, and a WGP bullet LPR. While they aren't the most expensive LPRs ever, they're still actually really decent regulators. You really don't need to change either out if you don't want to mess with them.
cfos00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:43 AM #3
phantomknight321

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfos00 View Post
You have a MP4 ram on there, which is solid, and a WGP bullet LPR. While they aren't the most expensive LPRs ever, they're still actually really decent regulators. You really don't need to change either out if you don't want to mess with them.
Thanks! It helps to know what i have so i know whats a worthwhile upgrade and whats not

The only big thing im thinking of doing is getting an eblade for it, with a gloss black frame. Then i may change the 3 way hoses to red, or maybe black, not 100% sure yet
Old 03-29-2013, 12:58 AM #4
cfos00

If you eblade it, skip directly to E2. E1's aren't as adjustable, and eat batteries like crazy. Tadao's, IMO, just aren't worth the extra money. But that's just an opinion.
cfos00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:37 AM #5
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....

nice cocker, and yes it is an aim body. they arent really "rare", just uncommon.

i 2nd going straight to an e2 as you already have a delrin bolt and nice ram. maybe a regulator just to have a newer style one or just to have the fitting further down. but thats personal preference. just getting rid of that non-adjustable SF frame is the only thing it "needs".
Old 03-29-2013, 01:50 AM #6
phantomknight321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel_816 View Post
nice cocker, and yes it is an aim body. they arent really "rare", just uncommon.

i 2nd going straight to an e2 as you already have a delrin bolt and nice ram. maybe a regulator just to have a newer style one or just to have the fitting further down. but thats personal preference. just getting rid of that non-adjustable SF frame is the only thing it "needs".
Yeah i was meaning the e2, sorry that it was misleading...

Yeah i think with an e2 with gloss black frame, gloss black solenoid cover and red hoses ill be good for now, may look into a reg at some point
Old 03-29-2013, 02:00 AM #7
HolySokz

has been a member for 10 years
HolySokz is playing at Living Legends VI
HolySokz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
HolySokz supports Empire
I suggest a small bore barrel...and not have ppl ask why your balls roll out.lol
HolySokz is offline   Reply With Quote