Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-27-2013, 09:06 PM #1
cfos00

My new Ma-Duece-A II

I just picked up a Ma-Deuce-A II body kit, front block, and pump kit from Ken. Great guy to deal with, very good communicator, and very fast in his work. The kit came in excellent shape, with a nice thick black powder coat that matched my gloss black anno to a T.

Here's mine, just got it from Ken. Thanks again, and awesome work! It looks just awesome, and I love it.

The body kit is actually surprisingly light, milled beautifully with no tool marks, and fully ready to put together. I decided to go with the e-blade set up, because hey, if we're going to put paint down range, lets REALLY put paint down range. I really like how it turned out.

Overall, this was really great custom work from Ken. I've gotten custom work done from quite a few airsmiths, including about a half dozen from MCB. I would, without question, put this along side at the very top of the heap in terms of quality. In short, Ken does good work
cfos00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-28-2013, 01:25 AM #2
B00ST3Declipse

B00ST3Declipse has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
B00ST3Declipse has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I had a dream with this gun in it, talk about weird. Nice gun!
B00ST3Declipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:56 AM #3
Japy
Paragon 2014

Annual Supporting Member
Japy is BST Legit
Japy plays in the PSP
Japy is playing at Living Legends VII
Japy has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Japy has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Japy has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Japy supports Empire
Necro posting sorta.. Do you experience any shoot down under fast RoF with this gun? What's on the front block? One of these would be fun to play a scenario with.. Think a tank gunner or something.

Looking for some Gats?
Japy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:21 PM #4
cfos00

Shootdown shouldn't be a problem, and I haven't had an issue with it in the limited uses I've had with it so far. The pressure is at 550 or so with heavy springing, and the sidewinder cap adds to the valve chamber size. I can usually get one extra shot out of it after turning the air off, even if it's not quite at velocity. The front block has a standard eclipse noid, an Evo ram, and an Evo LPR. Speed should not be any issue.

Last edited by cfos00 : 04-10-2013 at 06:24 PM.
Old 04-10-2013, 07:28 PM #5
Team_ILLNatured
Running Hatchet Man

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Team_ILLNatured owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Team_ILLNatured supports Team VICIOUS
Team_ILLNatured plays in the APPA D5 division
Team_ILLNatured is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfos00 View Post
Shootdown shouldn't be a problem, and I haven't had an issue with it in the limited uses I've had with it so far. The pressure is at 550 or so with heavy springing, and the sidewinder cap adds to the valve chamber size. I can usually get one extra shot out of it after turning the air off, even if it's not quite at velocity. The front block has a standard eclipse noid, an Evo ram, and an Evo LPR. Speed should not be any issue.
Vid of it shooting??
Depew Decepticonz #1 2013 USPA Batavia Novice Div Sectional Champions
Belfast Bombers #01 2012 2nd Place USPA Novice Div
Depew ILLNatured #0 2011 3rd place USPA , Great Lakes Division
My ShEGO project!
"Originally posted by Spitlebug: You are right, my penis simply will not accept anything smaller than 68 caliber. :D"
Team_ILLNatured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:28 PM #6
cfos00

Just a really short one shooting reballs. I have no yard, live in the dead center of a treeless DC suburb with 220,000 people right next to the city, and have little kids and families that live in the two apartments next to me. Not exactly a lot of places to shoot around here, and the nearest field is like an hour away. Real life happens, and it's not worth having to explain myself to authorities or my apartment's management. They don't seem like the most flexible people on the planet. I may make another video when I get up to Pevs in Essex, or when I get to use it in the next couple weekends. I'm looking forward to getting to actually open up with it myself. Anyway, here it is:

Old 04-10-2013, 08:31 PM #7
Team_ILLNatured
Running Hatchet Man

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Team_ILLNatured supports Team VICIOUS
Team_ILLNatured plays in the APPA D5 division
Team_ILLNatured is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfos00 View Post
Just a really short one shooting reballs. I have no yard, live in the dead center of a treeless DC suburb with 220,000 people right next to the city, and have little kids and families that live in the two apartments next to me. Not exactly a lot of places to shoot around here, and the nearest field is like an hour away. Real life happens, and it's not worth having to explain myself to authorities or my apartment's management. They don't seem like the most flexible people on the planet. I may make another video when I get up to Pevs in Essex, or when I get to use it in the next couple weekends. I'm looking forward to getting to actually open up with it myself. Anyway, here it is:

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOzAb1zD7hg
Lol. Cant wait to see it opened up
Depew Decepticonz #1 2013 USPA Batavia Novice Div Sectional Champions
Belfast Bombers #01 2012 2nd Place USPA Novice Div
Depew ILLNatured #0 2011 3rd place USPA , Great Lakes Division
My ShEGO project!
"Originally posted by Spitlebug: You are right, my penis simply will not accept anything smaller than 68 caliber. :D"
Team_ILLNatured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 11:17 PM #8
tarrguy57

tarrguy57 is an NCPA player
tarrguy57 plays in the APPA beginner division
tarrguy57 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
what did this build cost you?
Paintball changed for me twice in my life, when a close friend introduced me to pump play and cockers and when I went from woodsball with Tippmanns to tournament ball with my Bob Long Rapper and AKA Viking on the UW-Stout Team. I'm a better player thanks to both occurrences.

Gearbag Sale
tarrguy57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 11:32 PM #9
cfos00

The body kit with a powdercoat alone ran $900 from Ken. He's made about a dozen, and this was going to be his personal one before he decided to sell it. After that, probably 450 more with everything except the frame, board, and sidewinder being brand new. That also includes the gloss black CP ASAS you don't see in the pictures. You can't see it, but the frame also has the ego button mod on it. Still not close to the most I've spent on a marker, and really something different.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:07 AM #10
bth9461

Man that is sweet.