Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-27-2013, 05:33 PM #1
brokeass_baller

VM68 websites?

What old VM68 webpages are still around? I remember poking around VMempire a lot, and VM68.com. There's was a website that had a "build your own VM" flash program that was pretty cool.

What all is still out there? I don't even remember half of the pages.
brokeass_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-25-2013, 07:26 PM #2
Knightsurgeon1984

You just listed the most informative one. Palmers Pursuit Shop has parts for them. I know how you must feel man, I have a vm68 and I need o-rings, and a Hammer spring for it...apparently that is one of the single hardest parts to find. I did find that I can homebrew a compensator kit for it though to make up for the lack of hammer spring on vm68.com....interesting stuff. Good luck!! Love those vm's!!
Knightsurgeon1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 11:37 AM #3
brokeass_baller

I did the Automag spring mod. No more hard to find hammer spring!

I don't need any parts at the moment. I really just wanted to be nostalgic and look at all the cool old tricks people used to do to theirs. People were incredibly crafty with VM's. And websites used to be everywhere. Now they all seem to be shut down. Nobody cares about the good ol' VM anymore.
brokeass_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 12:47 PM #4
Sean_Chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokeass_baller View Post
I did the Automag spring mod. No more hard to find hammer spring!

I don't need any parts at the moment. I really just wanted to be nostalgic and look at all the cool old tricks people used to do to theirs. People were incredibly crafty with VM's. And websites used to be everywhere. Now they all seem to be shut down. Nobody cares about the good ol' VM anymore.
Go to Mcarterbrown.com. There's a VM subsection in the Armory section. Lots of old school ballers frequent that site.
Sean_Chip is offline   Reply With Quote