PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-28-2013, 05:08 PM #1
astainless

has been a member for 10 years
Atlas 36in metal lathe for sale. $2200 OBO

I have a very good condition working Atlas Metal Lathe for sale. Probably from the 70's. It is in good working condition and seems to hold it's center without any issues. It has a 7 1/2 inch swing and has adjustable speed via belt as well as throw levers to give you just about any threading you could possibly want. This is the commercial grade version in a smaller package. I wouldn't sell it but it's a little big for a hobbyist like me. This would be great for making all kinds of paintball parts. This is not a toy or a harbor freight clone. The chuck alone sells for $300. The motor too. It is also hooked up to run on 110v so yo do not need a 220v installed. As you can seen in the pictures there are some brass shavings. I was playing with it yesterday cutting brass. I have cut steel as well. This is a heavy duty bit.

Comes with a box of bits.

asking $2200 OBO. I can include a center finder as well. Not really interested in trading for anything other then silver and gold coins right now. I don't have much free time to game anymore.

This item is located in the Easton / Bethlehem PA Area and you will need a truck and probably 5 or 6 people.

Advertisement