Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-22-2013, 01:51 AM #1
MAPLSeries
www.MAPLSERIES.com

Mapl Names Larry Motes Promoter

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

MAPL NAMES LARRY MOTES PROMOTER

CFOA tournament series founder adds decades of event promotions experience to the Mid-Atlantic Paintball League for 2013 and beyond!

Chesapeake City, Maryland – March 11, 2013 – The Mid-Atlantic Paintball League, the Mid-Atlantic region’s premiere divisional paintball tournament series, announced today the addition of Larry Motes to the league’s staff. Motes will assume the role of Promoter and begin the task of improving the MAPL experience for each and every customer at every league event immediately!

Motes, a North Carolina native who served in the United States Army, began playing paintball over two decades ago, made the jump to tournament paintball soon after, then founded the Carolina Field Owners Association, or CFOA tournament series, in the late nineties. The CFOA rapidly grew from a handful of teams in the woods to the largest regional tournament series in the United States, drawing hundreds of three-man, five-man and X-Ball teams to dozens of events throughout the southeast region in less than a decade. “I’m honored to be joining the MAPL family,” said Motes after the agreement was reached. “The MAPL is an outstanding tournament series with a great past, bright future and fierce competition that I’m thrilled to be a part of. Rather than replace anyone already doing an outstanding job directing the series, I’m joining a dedicated team and it’s now my job to ensure that every customer at every event has an amazing experience and my duty to make the MAPL the very best it can be for our valued teams and sponsors.”

Rick Carver, owner of the Mid-Atlantic Paintball League, echoed Motes’ enthusiasm. “The MAPL is dedicated to our players and the motivation behind everything we do is to improve the series for the benefit of those players and teams- our customers. Adding someone with Larry’s experience to the team as Promoter was a great opportunity and should show every player in our region just how serious we are about making the MAPL the best!”

In addition to Larry Motes, the MAPL also added longtime professional paintball writer and photographer Joshua D. Silverman, along with wife Jennifer Silverman, to the league’s staff. Joshua joins the MAPL staff as Director of Marketing while Jennifer will assist with event coordination and game-day customer service. Both bring years of paintball industry and tournament experience to the MAPL team.

The MAPL (Mid-Atlantic Paintball League), the Mid-Atlantic region’s premier divisional paintball tournament series, promotes three-man and RaceTo five-man paintball tournaments at OXCC Paintball Park in Chesapeake City, Maryland, home of the PSP Mid-Atlantic Open. With a dedicated event staff, world-class referees, a pro-level venue and a remarkable prize package at stake at every event, the MAPL is dedicated to the teams and players who are the league’s valued customers. The MAPL gratefully acknowledges its sponsors for the 2013 season, Valken Paintball, DLX (Luxe), GOG Paintball, Bob Long Technologies, Planet Eclipse, Exalt, Virtue, Crossfire, Raza, PBLife.com and PaintballX3.

The MAPL
2941 Old Telegraph Road
Chesapeake City, MD 21915
www.MAPLSeries.com
info@MAPLSeries.com

Mid Atlantic Paintball Series
WWW.MAPLSERIES.COM

**The Best Tournament Series in the Mid-Atlantic**
MAPLSeries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-25-2013, 12:46 PM #2
grback
PBA stats

grback owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
One of the greatest guys you ever have the opportunity to meet ! I know Larry will grow this league with his great customer service, and his love for the sport of paintball ! Congrats to the MAPL
grback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 02:28 PM #3
JoshPB2X
Capture the Impact!

has been a member for 10 years
JoshPB2X is a Paintball photographer
JoshPB2X donated to help Peyton Trent
JoshPB2X is playing at Living Legends VI
He aight. He aight.
Tippmann Sports
VForce Vision Systems
http://www.GISportz.com