To actually "tune" it here's the steps you take:
1. Turn the LPR in until it's snug.
2. Raise your dwell to 21.
3. Go to a chrono with a hopper of paint and your 3/16th allen.
4. Leave your hopper off, air up your gun and raise your LPR until your bolt is sucked back.
5. Put your hopper on and start shooting over the chrono and raise your LPR slowly while shooting until your FPS groupings are consistent.
6. Now raise your LPR 1/4 turn to keep it consistent even when the weather fluctuates a little.
This will give you the best results as your LPR will now be setup for YOUR gun, not some flat setting but a custom setup. It sounds hard but it should only take 15-20 minutes tops.
Asylum 502 2013 MSXL D4 RT2 SERIES CHAMPIONS!
3rd Place World Cup 2013 D4 RT2
3rd Place World Standings D4 RT2 2013
"Alright you guys are my ginger crew, you gotta act hard af" - Todd Martinez