**My gear is in working condition and will be shipped that way, anything that happens after I ship is no longer in my control and therefore I am no longer responsible for the item**
- You pay, I ship, simple concept. I could care less if you have 10 times the feedback that I do.
- We pay our own shipping unless otherwise stated in the deal.
- Don't lowball me, I know what my gear is worth.
- Don't tell me to PM you, post first, then PM me.
- I will do my best to describe any flaws, nicks, dents, etc.
- I will provide ample pics and a shooting video if need be.
Today I have up my Gmax'd silver/black S6. I'll consider entertaining half block pump trades or $525. The gun itself if mechanically fine and shoots like a dream. I just put a new valve, pump rod spring, and AT assembly on the gun and it shoots +/- 3 all day long. The gun cosmetically has scratches, dings, and normal wear because of the chrome finish on the gun itself. It will come with the CP ASA/Rail along with the old valve, AT assembly, and random springs.
**The Gmax designs go back to Garett Maxwell, who used to design the frames back when he worked for CCM and has since left the company. Therefore, there are a limited amount of Gmax frames still in existence**
That would be about it. Feel free to throw me some REASONABLE
I WILL ONLY ADD THE ROTOR FOR A T2 OR 6.5. NOR WILL I PART THE ROTOR!
-T2 (I add rotor)
-S6.5 (I add rotor)
Sorry for the wonky pictures, imageshack won't save the rotations.