PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyScenario Ups

Old 03-18-2013, 02:56 PM #1
atlanta88
stock class

Tacamo mkv98 help!!

Hey guys I've owned this kit for a while and so far it's been plagued with problems the first one is it leaks like crazy out of the back asa ( I have the air through body kit) I believe here the pipe meets the Asa. And the next one is when the gun fires the firing assembly does not reset all the way like it goes back about 99% and it does not arch the sear and all you have to do is move it a few millimeters it catches and ready. Please I would appreciate any help as I would really like to get back into scenario/milsim
And sorry for posting this in two places I messed up the first time by putting it in specialized gear
Thanks
James
Our Phather, who art in Oregon,hallowed be thy name. The game shall be won, by your perfect gun in the woods as it is indoors. Give us this day our Nelson valvetrains. And forgive us our autotriggering, as we forgive those who autotrigger against us. And lead us not into semiautos, but deliver us from electros. For thine is the 12 gram, the 10 round tube, and the pump action, for ever and ever. Amen.
atlanta88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 07:07 PM #2
punisherss04

i hope you find a solution...i have had 0 problems with mine except that i only have one mag but i am trying to trade it for a go kart to build into a tank for invasion of normandy
punisherss04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 04:46 PM #3
Thunder-Tek
"Ordnance Support Unit"

disassemble and check for any casting slag or ruffness in the body halves where the bolt and the power tube lay and slide.second I use sealing tape on threads for air through...and they have to be tight.I thought mine was tight until it leaked and I tightened it a little more and all is well.also check that the tube is inserted GOOD and turn it a few times to get it seated.if you are swapping it out of a well used 98 replace all the orings and apply oil.

Hope this helps,
http://www.combatpaintball.proboards.com
"If you think your safe,think again"
Thunder-Tek is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyScenario Ups