PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-18-2013, 10:24 AM #1
Kryptakronakonalyte

Paintball in Ottawa

Circa 2013, what paintball shops/fields are there in the Ottawa area? I know there is JT's Military surplus on Merivale and the most commonly mentioned field is Commando Paintball. I've also heard of Paradise Paintball that is on Robertson I believe, between Bells Corners and Kanata, but have also heard that it is closed. I really don't want to have to travel to Montreal every time I want to play a decent game of paintball. Can anyone shed any light on the situation? Thanks!
Kryptakronakonalyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-18-2013, 07:49 PM #2
Apewar

Paradise is now OPS and is located off of Robertson next to the McDonalds across from the Canadian Tire.

For fields there is Commandos in the east end. JT's has their own field on 3rd line road near Manotick. Carnage is near Casselman and there is Marked Paintball past Kanata.

Dave that owns Commando is rumored to be opening a storefront this year. So depending where you are in the city you do have a few options
Apewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:57 PM #3
Kryptakronakonalyte

Thanks for the info. Besides JT's, know of a decent pro-shop? I mentioned re-building an autococker and the guy at the store laughed at me so I'm wondering if there are any other places that would take a build like this a little more seriously.
Kryptakronakonalyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 09:34 PM #4
Apewar

try OPS in Kanata. They love rebuilding
Apewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 03:49 PM #5
Nahib_Stilgar

OPS has a cocker guy. Real good at it too.
Nahib_Stilgar is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups