clcards95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-16-2013, 08:58 PM #2
thenoob23
Competitive Edge

thenoob23 is playing at Living Legends VI
thenoob23 supports Team VICIOUS
Being able to say I actually got shot by a paintball gun.And then the first time on the field breathing heavily after getting pounded multiple times.
Rotor W/ Speedfeed
Super Freak Kit
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
thenoob23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:21 AM #3
gopb1005

First hit was a bounce, saw it with my own eyes.
gopb1005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 08:40 AM #4
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf

has been a member for 10 years
My bro and I dueled with talons across a flat field. We thought the paintballs would go as far as a rifle round so we started extremely far apart. When we were within 50 yards of each other, I was hit in the corner of the knee cap, which forced me into a limp. We played several more games which I can't remember too well. We stupidly thought that if we bought better markers, we would be able to shoot further.
Subterfuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 09:02 AM #5
loneassassin
A Grim and...

It's been quite a few years, so my memory is a bit fuzzy on this, but I think technically the first time I "played," my cousin and I stood back to back, walked 10 paces, then whirled around and fired at each other -- old west style. After a few tries, I realized if I slowed down just a little and aimed properly, I could hit him every time.

He was only about 9 and I was 13; he cried and didn't want to play after a few rounds of that (hey, at least it was better than the slingshot fights we had had previously). I remember he had a Nelspot 007; I think I had my P-68 SC at that point in time (far superior to a Nelspot).

Shortly after, I started playing with friends religously; we all had Sheridan P-68 SCs. Those were the days...

My halfblocked Trilogy pump:
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...6/P3250486.jpg

Last edited by loneassassin : 03-17-2013 at 09:05 AM.
loneassassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 01:34 PM #6
Kbug
O.M.G.

Kbug owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Kbug supports Team VICIOUS
Kbug has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Kbug supports Empire
I started playing back when I was 7 (about 8 years ago). I don't remember much, except for being scared out of my mind and mostly just sitting in the back. I've gotten a lot better since then though

Kbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:58 PM #7
Christian P
UWL and Scenario

Christian P is playing at Living Legends VI
Christian P is playing at Living Legends VII
Christian P has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Christian P is attending Decay of Nations VII
15 year old birthday party, 18 years ago. I got shot in the butt by Michelle Kusk.
Christian P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 05:39 PM #8
INSAN3 BAN4NA

INSAN3 BAN4NA owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
INSAN3 BAN4NA has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
INSAN3 BAN4NA has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I remember I got shot 14 times up my right side. You would have thought that from 4 feet they would have realized that I was out after the 2nd or 3rd shot.
INSAN3 BAN4NA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 06:32 PM #9
Fabulous

Fabulous has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Took a bounce into my manhood.

Was a good day otherwise though.

Edit: My first game was on an Airball field yelling about Angels being crap. I was that kid.

Last edited by Fabulous : 03-19-2013 at 03:00 PM.
Fabulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:25 AM #10
swampster123
I choose you!

swampster123 posts videos on PbNation
swampster123 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
swampster123 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Hahah I remember 3 of us hiding behind the starting barrel the first time I played. Great day
Old 03-19-2013, 10:16 AM #11
Uber J

Paintball USA in Fort Wayne, IN

Much like many of you my first time were a many of year ago, however I remember it fondly like it was yesterday.

I was working at Arby's at the time, part time during high school, and one of my supervisors took me and about 5 others to this run down factory basement downtown. It was November and very cold outside, but somehow colder inside, with only a few area heaters for us all to stage around.

Everybody was renting a mix of Tippmann Prolites, Pro Carbines, and the new Model 98s. Along with the rental and field fee we got 200rds of monster balls, all for the low price of $50 each! (what a joke) Anyhow, the owner, a very shady middle aged man who always was either running late or had something else to do, got us started with a very short safety spiel and we were off, without refs mind you. At the time we didn't think about it, after all there were only 6 of us and we all trusted each other. Now that I think about it more, I don't believe we even chronoed.

The field was a concrete basement with roughly 3 big rooms lit dimly by few lights separated by a couple halls with random barrels, windows with ladders leading to them, skids, a shopping cart or two, and the bottom of a elevator shaft (very dangerous). Games were started by a sudden burst of music and we all found the first piece of cover, usually only a couple feet in front of us still too scared or curious as to what the first hit will feel like.

We weren't there long, but due to our small party size we got quite a few games in. All of us but one actually ended the day playing only with the 200 rds we were started with, the other bought only another 100. By the end of the day we had all been shot and have shot at least someone else once, again let me remind you: it was November, with snow outside, and we were shooting Monster Balls. The balls that did break were the lucky ones as the rest just left massive welts and bruises. We were covered head to toe in what could only be called slim leftover from previous games on the walls.

I knew we all enjoyed it thoroughly as we all spoke about nothing but going back the next week, however when that time came it was only I that returned. Since that time I have run the gauntlet of paintball, rental-owner-woods-speedball-tourneys-scenarios- and everything in between. I am know a recreational player only, but long for days of the past, friends with rentals playing either for the first time or just for the fun of it.

Last edited by Uber J : 03-19-2013 at 10:19 AM.
Uber J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:16 AM #12
BongMan420
The Blue Baracudas FTW

BongMan420 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
BongMan420 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I remember the first time i saw someone wipe. Still just as annoying to this day haha
Old 03-19-2013, 11:40 AM #13
paintdude

has been a member for 10 years
First time I played was when I was 14 I believe...anyway I attended a walk-on, so we all head out into the woods, the whistle blows, and everyone books it. I was scared ****less as I've never been shot before. I wimped out, shot myself in the foot and walked off the field haha. Let me tell you one thing, that was only woods ball, and when I hit speedball I've never had so much fun in my life.
Overkill Sports +5/-0
Maritime Paintball 11/-0
paintdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:24 PM #14
chillnsax

Captured the flag in a game of woodsball with enemy players still alive. Was boss.
chillnsax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:25 PM #15
willB24

Didn't get shot once surprisingly ahaha shot a guy a good 80 feet away with 98 custom. Would say that's pretty lucky
willB24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:36 PM #16
FalconPunchKid
St. Louis Hustle

Annual Supporting Member
FalconPunchKid is BST Legit
FalconPunchKid is playing at Living Legends VII
FalconPunchKid owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
FalconPunchKid plays in the APPA D4 division
FalconPunchKid supports DLX Technology
FalconPunchKid supports Empire
Getting shot in the NADS while wearing jeans!!!!

Anthony Antle
FalconPunchKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:24 PM #17
RedShirt2008
Dirty 907 Ball

Annual Supporting Member
RedShirt2008 is BST Trusted
RedShirt2008 plays in the APPA beginner division
RedShirt2008 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
RedShirt2008 supports DLX Technology
I ran down and bunkered 2 guys with a piranha GTI. Immediately got offered a spot on the team..

United States Air Force
Set ups
RedShirt2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:32 AM #18
ShellsInc

ShellsInc has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ShellsInc has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Having to play against a buddy of mine who was on a team in a 1v1 in some woods. Me with a crappy gun. Him with his electro. Scary as crap, but still a blast and im still hooked to the game 8 yrs later
ShellsInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:49 AM #19
FreeEnterprise

FreeEnterprise posts videos on PbNation
First time?... Well, I went over the rules in detail in my backyard with my friends, and none of us had ever played before. They called me safetypup as I went into way too much detail... Haha.

Afterwords, I reached down to pick up my marker, which was on the ground in front of me, and my finger hit my trigger, sending a paintball RIGHT into my thigh!!! ARRGGGHH!!

(it was monsterball paint too, and didn't break!) I later found out about chronoing your gun and found my A-5 was shooting 350! I had a bruise for 3 months.

That was my first time being hit with a paintball.

Trails of Doom Stickers on Ebay!
FreeEnterprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:33 AM #20
Grimbot

My fondest memory to this day of the first time I played goes like this... I'm with my friend, who had played a bunch, and we are in this wooded ravine... I'm at the top behind a fallen tree and he's at the bottom behind some rocks... He whistles for me to go down to him... So I plan my jump over the log to run down the hill. I ready myself and count 3,2,1 go... I jump over the log and immediately go *** over tea kettle down the hill... by the time I get up, my goggles are completely fogged up so I can't see crap... I finally make it to my buddy only to find out that the little 10 shot tubes of paint I was carrying are now scattered all over the side of the hill I had just tumbled down... It was perfect... back up the hill I went; blind with no ammo...
Grimbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:25 AM #21
$Praetorian$
VICIOUS Fanatic

$Praetorian$ owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
$Praetorian$ supports Team VICIOUS
$Praetorian$ has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Shooting a friend over 50ft away with a Talon. I couldn't believe it.
WTB CHEAP Crossover!!
$Praetorian$ is offline   Reply With Quote