Old 03-15-2013, 11:11 AM #1
ibunkerupwnd
it was all for lolz

ibunkerupwnd supports Team VICIOUS
ibunkerupwnd has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ibunkerupwnd has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ibunkerupwnd has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
End all marker thread

My goal for this thread is to stop all the which marker threads. Il try my best to keep it up to date. I will be adding more over the next few days.
All ratings are out of five

Beginner markers ($100-$350):

Spyders. This is just a general thing in my option stay away. They're really cheap and low quality

Invert/empire mini: really great marker for the price. Reliable, efficant and very upgradable. The down side is that they are really small in the hands. Over all they're tourney ready. Rating (for the price) 4.5 stars.

Dangourous power G series. Good markers, durable quite basic.
The con is that they are prone to leaks. These are also tourney ready. Overall rating (for the price) 4 stars

Proto rails. Solid marker. Smooth, reliable and durable. This marker probably has the most up to date bolt in it. The con is it has a lot of plastic on it. My rating (for the price) 4.5 stars

Valken protons. These are really cheap markers. I honestly haven't heard much good about these. They seem super basic. My rating (for the price) 3 stars

Mid priced markers (400-700):

Axe: super reliable, smooth and quite. Probably the best gun for theory in the mid price point range. Need a new barrel out of the box. My rating (for the money) 4.9 out of 5

Etek 4: loud , kicky and made of plastic. usually shot by eclipse fan boys. Way better markers for the money. My rating (for the money) 3 out of five.

dp fusion: Basically a 200 dollar marker with a 300 dollar board in it. I havent heard much good about these. My rating (for the money) 3.5 out of 5

Reflex rail: Decent marker, made by dye, comes with a re branded ultralight stock, smooth, quite, comfortable. My rating (for the money) 4 out of 5

High end:

Bob Long G6r: The quietest and smoothest poppet, also the most effciant marker ever made. Comfortable,comes stock with a tadao board and cp barrel. They are also cheaper than other highends. My rating 5 out of 5

Bob Long Victory/Ripper/Vcom: These are also really smooth markers especially with the spool engine, these also look really good and come in virtually every color. It comes with a cp barrel and sexy milling. My rating 4.7 out of 5

PE Ego: light,, comes with a nice case and barrel. Really loud and have kick. Comfortable in hands and have a nice board. My rating 4 out of 5

PE Geo: Smoother markers still have kick, louder than other spool valve markers but have adjustable bolt speeds. and two bolts. My rating 4.5 out of 5

Macdev Clone GT: Ultra smooth and quite, comes with a nice board and barrel also macrolinless and light. I find these very comfortable. My rating 4.8 out of 5

DLX Luxe

Last edited by ibunkerupwnd : 03-19-2013 at 01:24 PM.
ibunkerupwnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-15-2013, 11:11 AM #2
ibunkerupwnd
it was all for lolz

Mine
Old 03-15-2013, 11:12 AM #3
ibunkerupwnd
it was all for lolz

My post for continued reviews
Old 03-16-2013, 12:50 AM #4
Tears
Brokenbuyer*

Tears helped look for balloons
Tears supports Team VICIOUS
Tears supports Empire
Pretty easy to find an Empire Axe for $350, brand new.
There are already threads like this out there, this is all you need:

B/S/T Guide:
If you are looking into used guns, learn about PbN's Buy/Sell/Thread forums

All Guns In Price Range:
From $99 and below to $800+. Last updated 2007

Hierarchy of Buying Paintball Stuff v2.0:
Listed what to buy first, and various options. Highly recommended, pretty relevant [2012]

Ultimate Sticky V2:
Lots of links.

Versus Forum:
Use this forum. Someone else has mostly likely posted the ___ vs ___ thread you were going to post. There are also "best marker" and "first marker" threads.

Looking For: Vicious Axe | GI Sportz Race, Dye Boomstick, Dye Gun Bag, Dye Navigator Gearbag |

Agg is in aggression.
Brokenbuyer: 24/0/0
Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 04:56 PM #5
FCMEDIC
A.Williams

FCMEDIC owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
FCMEDIC has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Buy what you can afford and feels comfortable in your hand. I liked the look of the empire axe but just didn't like the way that it felt in my hands. Regardless if you buy a $100 dollar spyder or a $600 dollar ego the marker will eventualy have problems there human made.

http://www.tigerpb.com/
FCMEDIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:30 PM #6
iix FRITZ
Paintball is Stupid....

iix FRITZ is playing at Living Legends VI
iix FRITZ owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
iix FRITZ supports DLX Technology
Its mainly about player skill.... Im by no means a really good player, and I don't claim to be, but I would consider myself decent. I shot an 09 Spyder Electra for my first two years of rec airball. I was shooting kids out with Eteks, Egos, you name it. Player Skill > Equipment. That being said, now that I've shot mid - high end markers, never again will I shoot an Electra. lol

I'm a civilized redneck.

Homefield - Wiseguy Paintball

PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG IF YOU SUPPORT THE 2ND AMENDMENT.
iix FRITZ is offline   Reply With Quote