Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-23-2013, 02:51 PM #1
dog will hunt

4 stage paintball or scuba compressor for sale or trade

i have a used ingersoll rand 4 stage compressor model hp1000 for sale or trade $6000 OBO. it is in good shape has not been ran in a little over a year . was running before but as it is in my garage now i have no way to set it up . regardless i would replace the seals witch should be done before a new install . a kit is 500 .it is set up for electric but can be converted to a gas motor for a few hundred . also i would recommend having a profeshional set it up unless you have experience working with these .that being said this is a as is sale .this is a very large unit and is best sutied at a large field where you are doing a few hundred fills a day or a busy scuba shop . it has 289 running hours on it for a compressor built in 1993 its still a baby. i was told new it was just under 25000. so the 6000 OBO I'm asking is quite fair considering if i move this somewhere i can set it up and show it running i would be asking 10000 so if you knowledgeable about compressors you can save yourself 4 or 5 thousand .i hope I'm not scareing away potential buyers but i don't want to see anyone bit off more than they can chew. i know i have 6000 obo in here but be realistic don't bother lowballing as i have several people offering me 4k and I'm turning that away .if you want to trade keep in mind it better be at least 5500 to 6000 in gear or gear and cash as markers depreciate as where the compressor will generate thousands in income every year. to save my life i can't figure out how to post a pic but i can send a bunch from my phone or email so just message me and i can help you with whatever you need I'm sure a serious buyer will have many questions. sorry for all the post but i am still getting the hang of posting here.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement