Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-18-2004, 03:11 PM #22
Goldenox808
THE ONE YOU LOVE TO HATE

Goldenox808 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by dye-playa
thanks for another post that is........... useless, weve already determined that and we are talkin about no air just makin the sear click
You are welcome DYEPLAYA shootin a T.E.S. ?
WHOA more like a Proto status no?? LMAO!

Useless it was meant to help the useless that couldn't figure it out, if theres no air the sear will click?? Before you hear the sear click you should be able to read the shot counter stacking on higher numbers, if not then definitely the battery.
I do agree with you its not useless its a waste of my time for me to try to help out!

Eric

Team M I A Sponsored by 2ND II NONE SPORTZ
Old 01-18-2004, 03:30 PM #23
[NA]WARLORD

[NA]WARLORD is a founding member
[NA]WARLORD has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
[NA]WARLORD supports Empire
Before you come in here and flame everyone with your "holier then thou, I own a store BS," you may want to sit back, read some of the posts and add your comments, we appreciate help, but your BS attitude you can leave at home. Thank You !!!!!!!
Old 01-18-2004, 03:32 PM #24
BumFightKrew2003
v Noobs v

Isn't he at home, on his comp?

Had to throw that in there for kicks.
-WGP Drop with on/off
-12v Revvy

"Originally posted by SpyderClone
Ha why dont u go trip ur noid newb. "
Old 01-18-2004, 03:33 PM #25
dye-playa
Drunken Balla

dye-playa is a Supporting Member
Quote:
like a Proto status no?? LMAO
ummm WTF i shoot a dye ebladed cocker. Proto

Quote:
that couldn't figure it out, if theres no air the sear will click?? Before you hear the sear click you should be able to read the shot counter stacking on higher numbers, if not then definitely the battery.
what the hell does that have to do with the eye we all know this
Old 01-18-2004, 03:46 PM #26
Goldenox808
THE ONE YOU LOVE TO HATE

Quote:
Originally posted by dye-playa
what the hell does that have to do with the eye we all know this
You wrote that to begin with, simply just replying! Was not flaming, its not too late to apologize!

DYE E-BLADE huh, cool i got 3 for sale any interest???

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=388914

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=387797

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=394319

Eric
Old 01-18-2004, 03:50 PM #27
[NA]WARLORD

Quote:
Originally posted by BumFightKrew2003
Isn't he at home, on his comp?
Just because i'm on a computer, doesnt mean I'm at home, we have 4 in our shop, lol.

Quote:
Originally posted by Goldenox808
You wrote that to begin with, simply just replying! Was not flaming, its not too late to apologize!

DYE E-BLADE huh, cool i got 3 for sale any interest???

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=388914

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=387797

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=394319

Eric
This post alone would be enough to get you banned, knowing you own a store and posting B/S/T posts in a tech forum, before anyone apologizes, you should read the rules, both DE/M3 forum and site rules.

Last edited by [NA]WARLORD : 01-18-2004 at 03:53 PM.
Old 01-18-2004, 03:53 PM #28
dye-playa
Drunken Balla

Re: LMAO

Quote:
1ST: cock the hammer back with the bolt, then gas up your marker. II NONE SPORTZ[/url]
no you said it first we are not talkin about doin ne thing with air on it so obviously you did not read the post and you still did not answer my other question.
WTF is Proto, if ur talkin about the new dye gear then no cuz i have a complete hybrid playing clothes fom dye.

so either start readin all of the thread or quit postin and take the advice warlord gave you
Old 01-18-2004, 03:54 PM #29
BumFightKrew2003
v Noobs v

Rich boy Just kidding. I got two comps at my house. My kickass gaming comp(one I'm on right now) and my parents(New comp, but filled with junk from the store we bought it from). I used to be REALLY into gaming. I got a badass graphics card. Wait, this is a paintball forum, uhh, nvm.
-WGP Drop with on/off
-12v Revvy

"Originally posted by SpyderClone
Ha why dont u go trip ur noid newb. "
Old 01-18-2004, 03:57 PM #30
dye-playa
Drunken Balla

we got like four. each of my parent have one i use seldom and mine, then i got an old one i put random **** on
Old 01-18-2004, 03:58 PM #31
Goldenox808
THE ONE YOU LOVE TO HATE

Quote:
Originally posted by [NA]WARLORD
Before you come in here and flame everyone with your "holier then thou, I own a store BS," you may want to sit back, read some of the posts and add your comments, we appreciate help, but your BS attitude you can leave at home. Thank You !!!!!!!
I have owned a store in Hawaii for over 4 years now, and not any claims have i that i am "Holier than thou" thats your personal "opinion" if i may add, for me to come into this thread was to try and add suggestions along with yours to help people that owns the T.E.S. in which is one of our hottest sellers here in Hawaii.
I have sat back for awhile is why i finally posted a reply, i have added my comments and now replying to yours...
I am using the computer at home here in hawaii, i will be in Mardi Gras PSP working again if you want to talk and meet with me directly. Our team is putting away our expensive guns to shoot this in NXL this year for Dragun Empire is why i am here to read all of this to get involved.
Allow me to introduce myself, I was the touring tech for Odyssey Paintball and i have been keeping up with all the hoppers as its a part of our livelihood, hyped up myths will not prove true facts as the equipment that we are all using each has its limits.
So express however you chose, we know for what we tech and work with what those limits are on whats available in the market. Bum had a slight problem with his experiences so this is intended only to help out . NO NEED FOR YOUR DRAMATIC REPLIES !!!
GROW A LITTLE BEFORE YOU GET MAD AT SOMEONE WHOS OFFERING THEIR HELP TO YOU!

Eric

Old 01-18-2004, 04:03 PM #32
dye-playa
Drunken Balla

youve yet to offer your help and the eye was fixed long befor you got here. and if it is true dragun is sponserin u why dont you link thier website. and you still have not answered me
Old 01-18-2004, 04:04 PM #33
dye-playa
Drunken Balla

oh and by the way since i will be at MGo i want to meet you, what team are you on
Old 01-18-2004, 04:17 PM #34
Goldenox808
THE ONE YOU LOVE TO HATE

I will be working with Bad Boys Toys this year pit crewing for Aftershock, and Shocktech. My name is Eric V. Chau, i will be the only one from HAwaii ever to work with the worlds best pit crew team for the entire year WOOOHOOO!
Any further questions stop by! To verify my status you are welcomed to email www.odysseypaintball.com ask for Ed, Tex, or Albert fo replies.
I will not play this year at the PSPs because of my work commitment with Shock, i will be there to work only, to fix guns , hoppers , etc. My son will be playing in the 5 MAN as we are known here to everyone as Team M I A, so please stop by, BTW the deal with Dragun Empire can be verified also, ask for Lenny from the good ol" Vicious" now known as "Diesel" at 1866637248
call em if it makes you happy! lol! Also tell him to hurry up with our team guns when you talk to him. I would appreciate that.
I have known to be very humble by choice, however realize you are tryin to manipulate the post that i wrote to help others and it is obvious, you are trying to breed hate. If i am wrong then i did not mean to offend anyone.

PS the link shows who we are, it says sponsored by 2ND II NONE SPORTZ not Dragun, and Lenny never asked us to link them quite yet, are you a part of Dragun too since you known alot about them you should seek employment with them so you can hook us UP! If you need reference you can use my name, make sure you call them ok?

Eric

Last edited by Goldenox808 : 01-18-2004 at 04:20 PM.
Old 01-18-2004, 04:22 PM #35
dye-playa
Drunken Balla

no but i live 30 minutes away and know all off them like ross, kenny, and lenny from SYN who will also be there playin X, george and andy, etc and i am friend with chris o'rouke if you know him he plays with kenny and lenny
Old 01-18-2004, 04:23 PM #36
[NA]WARLORD

Quote:
I have owned a store in Hawaii for over 4 years now, and not any claims have i that i am "Holier than thou" thats your personal "opinion" if i may add, for me to come into this thread was to try and add suggestions along with yours to help people that owns the T.E.S. in which is one of our hottest sellers here in Hawaii.
The LMAO post was a lil over the top, and had a little negative tone to me, but, we had already established and corrected the problem, Thanks for your input, all help is apprecieated.

Quote:
I have sat back for awhile is why i finally posted a reply, i have added my comments and now replying to yours...
I am using the computer at home here in hawaii,
Ok, I'm on a home puter too, whats the point, lol ?

Quote:
Allow me to introduce myself, I was the touring tech for Odyssey Paintball and i have been keeping up with all the hoppers as its a part of our livelihood, hyped up myths will not prove true facts as the equipment that we are all using each has its limits. So express however you chose, we know for what we tech and work with what those limits are on whats available in the market. Bum had a slight problem with his experiences so this is intended only to help out .
I have already adressed this in another post, no need to repeat myself.

Quote:
INO NEED FOR YOUR DRAMATIC REPLIES !!!
GROW A LITTLE BEFORE YOU GET MAD AT SOMEONE WHOS OFFERING THEIR HELP TO YOU!
I am not mad at the help aspect, its the way you answered it, sounds like a " I know more then you because I own a store" bs, at least thats the way it came across.

Lastly, a word of advice, instead of posting your stores link in every post, you should just add it to your sig, also thats the way the mods recommend it too.
Old 01-18-2004, 04:29 PM #37
Goldenox808
THE ONE YOU LOVE TO HATE

Well Cool,

Lenny ia good person if not an even better player, i always hear great things about him. We do alot of business with Mr. Gerwin at Warped (GREATEST GUY YOU CAN MEET IN LIFE) and Gerwin is the captain of "Vicious" now "Diesel" If you talk with Lenny, tell him to rush our guns for our tema from Maui Hawaii!

Also George lives in Taiwan? LOL you are in Alabama i thought?
Well come on by and i'll spend some time to talk "story" wit ya if you show up! Say wot up to the big LEN DOG for us, and put a ruch into our guns ! If Lenny tells me he talked to you, i'll buy you lunch at the MGO! If not oh well we are trying ! lol! However tyhe case keep in touch! Also tell your boy Kenneth that i have his HALO parts for him if he still needs it....

Eric

Old 01-18-2004, 04:32 PM #38
dye-playa
Drunken Balla

mike live in taiwan not george. and i will try to, ger is awsome. and lenny and kenny will go wit SYN

also do you know jason pate??
Old 01-18-2004, 04:39 PM #39
Goldenox808
THE ONE YOU LOVE TO HATE

Len Dog told us that George is in Taiwan, that was just Friday, who knows where he is? I do not know Jason, however Shocktech is sponsoring "Diesel" this year i guess, so i look forward to meeting all of them, because i already promised Gerwin that i will help him out at the PSPs if i had time to.

Eric

Old 01-18-2004, 04:43 PM #40
[NA]WARLORD

LOL, George went to Taiwan to visit the factory and check on some new projects DE has going on. But he lives in Ala.
Old 01-18-2004, 04:44 PM #41
dye-playa
Drunken Balla

jason no longer works there, so you might not meet him, george is on a trip to taiwan for a little while working on something but he doesnt live there, me too awsome for diesal though
Old 01-18-2004, 04:55 PM #42
Goldenox808
THE ONE YOU LOVE TO HATE

Well since you 2 know them well, could you please push em to get us our guns??? I hear that the PO'BOYS are fantastic in New Orleans, i'm buying if i hear results! LOL!

Eric