PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-09-2013, 11:43 PM #1
Fleegerman

Fleegerman owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Need help Finding a Marker to buy. So sell me yours

Hey my name is andrew and i have been away from the game for about 6-7 years and coming back to the sport because i can fianlly pay for it. I need a new marker because my current one is an old spyder and i would say i could use a better gun. Im looking for a Dye, dangerous power, bob long, planet eclipse, mac drev or angel gun. There are probably some others that i am interested in but i am not so familiar with all of the guns.

anywhere from 250-400 would be in my range of price for a gun and hopefully a elctronic hopper and/or air tank because i do not have one. If anyone has any help or suggestions that would be awsome. And of course any other gear thrown in would be awsome. I just need help with searching because i keep clicking on posts that the guns are 800 to 1200
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-10-2013, 12:02 AM #2
tlmiller
Foul tempered old one

tlmiller is for the Gunfight
Try doing a search in the BST forum. That's what it's there for. There's even a subforum SPECIFICALLY for WTB (Wanted To Buy) threads. Not supposed to be any BST in these forums.

2014 Vapor FST

Copy and paste this into your signature if you use Linux.
Old 03-10-2013, 01:14 AM #3
PatrickWRX
Ipswich Unwanted

Annual Supporting Member
PatrickWRX has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PatrickWRX has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
PatrickWRX supports Empire
Used guns in your price range that are common and/or popular:

Empire Axe, Invert/Empire Mini, Eclipse Ego 07/08/09, Dye Matrix 08/09...

I am not familiar with Bob Long pricing, but there are certainly some older Marq series and Intimidators that you could afford. And FYI, Angel has been out of business awhile, so they have mostly gone to collectors.

It all depends on want you are planning to do, monthly rec ball, tournies, other? Maybe head down to the local field and check out everyones gear before spending the cash.

I got back into the sport last spring, and started with an Ego 08. It was in good shape and performed as well as most other tournament level guns, but only cost me ~$400. Remember to budget for a tank/hopper/pack, and paint!
Old 03-10-2013, 04:01 PM #4
IrockanEGO
Ohio baller

IrockanEGO has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
For a $250-400 price range you should check out planet eclipse ego 5-9, Dm6-9, macdev droids and cyborg RXs, bob long marq 6-7, protege, and vice, and the empire axe.

Keep in mind that all the guns I mentioned are electronic and you must use high pressure air (NO CO2) and an electronic loader is highly recommended so you can shoot without having to wait for the loader to feed.

For an air tank, the ninja brand is most popular and are very nice. Go for a carbon fiber one. They are more expensive but hold a lot more air and are lighter.

For a loader you can get away with a $40 used halo b/invert too. If you want something a little nicer then check out used rotors.

Last edited by IrockanEGO : 03-10-2013 at 04:04 PM.
Old 03-10-2013, 04:14 PM #5
7paintball
Service at its best.

7paintball is playing at Living Legends VII
Eclipse is the way to go. They will be easy for you to maintain.
Old 03-10-2013, 05:30 PM #6
cckynv
Cody

cckynv is playing at Living Legends VI
cckynv supports Team VICIOUS
cckynv posts videos on PbNation
cckynv has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I'm a bit of a MD fanboy but at your price range I'd suggest a Droid. They sit right around the 350-400 range and shoot great.

MacDev Militia