Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-09-2013, 12:00 PM #1
johnalley2932

Kee action sports.why i love them.

So I send my axe to kee to replace my broken feedneck(happens to most axe owners I'm sure) .so I get it back,and they've also replaced my 2 month old redline OLED board and grip.oh.and they gave me a new body.without a problem.kee is awesome.I got a cp feedneck now to replace the stock one btw.......love my axe!
johnalley2932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-09-2013, 03:50 PM #2
ILKx

ILKx supports Team VICIOUS
ILKx is attending Decay of Nations VI
nice, i have to contact kee about a problem i have too. good to see they have good support
ILKx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:25 PM #3
ToBeUsedToBE
Terrence Morton

ToBeUsedToBE is for the Gunfight
ToBeUsedToBE plays in the APPA beginner division
ToBeUsedToBE has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Kee is my favorite company as far as customer service goes BY FAR. I sent them a pair of badly ripped 2011 contact pants and they sent me a brand new pair of 2012's. Kudos to Kee
for the people who are still alive
ToBeUsedToBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:32 PM #4
Tears
Brokenbuyer*

Tears helped look for balloons
Tears supports Team VICIOUS
Tears supports Empire
Another plus to Kee/Paintball Solutions. Love working w. Paintball Solutions for when there are problems. No questions asked, simple procedure. Painless.

Looking For: Vicious Axe | GI Sportz Race, Dye Boomstick, Dye Gun Bag, Dye Navigator Gearbag |

Agg is in aggression.
Brokenbuyer: 24/0/0
Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:53 PM #5
locomex4life16
Lilspeedy626

has been a member for 10 years
locomex4life16 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
They replace my reg on mini and send me a brand new board. Awesome company.

If ur a christian paintballer put this in ur profile, dont be afraid, be proud u are brave enough to have FAITH, and show it.
locomex4life16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:11 PM #6
7Randy
Select Few #7

7Randy plays in the APPA beginner division
7Randy has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
7Randy has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
This great to hear.. I sent my Mini in for a ASA problem. Hopefully I get it back this week
7Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:21 PM #7
rexisme

Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
Hopefully people don't abuse the "honor" system. Its pretty cool that you don't have to jump through hoops to get stuff from them when you're in need. All we need now is to keep the d-bags from ruining this w/ false claims.

1/1 Factory Acid wash green splashed luxe... Cheap.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4281337
rexisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:54 PM #8
Lamron
Metrowest Bulldogs #5

Lamron has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Lamron is attending Decay of Nations VI
Had to have me board replaced, when I called Kee, they told me they were out of stock and had to wait a couple of weeks. So when they finally sent the board, they also sent a spare. No questions asked, just here's your new board(s) :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexisme View Post
Hopefully people don't abuse the "honor" system. Its pretty cool that you don't have to jump through hoops to get stuff from them when you're in need. All we need now is to keep the d-bags from ruining this w/ false claims.
I totally agree.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:26 AM #9
kevin.ward
Team bLAk

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnalley2932 View Post
So I send my axe to kee to replace my broken feedneck(happens to most axe owners I'm sure) .so I get it back,and they've also replaced my 2 month old redline OLED board and grip.oh.and they gave me a new body.without a problem.kee is awesome.I got a cp feedneck now to replace the stock one btw.......love my axe!
So lucky! I have sent my AXE in twice now for repair. The first time was when it was shooting 20/30 +/- over the chrono. got the gun back fairly quickly and they upgraded my eyes and board to the new shockwave. Sweet right? Gassed it up and it blew to pieces. Recieved it back in worse condition

Sent it back into KEE on Feb 19th. I still dont have it back yet. hopefully today though....

There is a lovely lady I have been in contact with at KEE and she has been the absolute best in dealing with. Very polite and nice and very understanding. I would call her directly everytime if i could when i had a problem. If she sees this, she will know who she is by my profile name. So thank you very much!

However, it is frustrating nonetheless.
kevin.ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:45 AM #10
blueshifty
RIP: Underĝath

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexisme View Post
I agree here. The honor system only works if people follow it. I just wished they'd at least ask for a serial number or something. I think they may keep records based on address though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin.ward View Post
So lucky! I have sent my AXE in twice now for repair. The first time was when it was shooting 20/30 +/- over the chrono. got the gun back fairly quickly and they upgraded my eyes and board to the new shockwave. Sweet right? Gassed it up and it blew to pieces. Recieved it back in worse condition

Sent it back into KEE on Feb 19th. I still dont have it back yet. hopefully today though....

There is a lovely lady I have been in contact with at KEE and she has been the absolute best in dealing with. Very polite and nice and very understanding. I would call her directly everytime if i could when i had a problem. If she sees this, she will know who she is by my profile name. So thank you very much!

However, it is frustrating nonetheless.
Sorry to hear about your troubles. If there's any big events near you then you should bring it to them there and let them get it running for you/ give you a new gun.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:21 AM #11
ThexAlchemist
US Army

ThexAlchemist supports Team VICIOUS
ThexAlchemist supports Team VICIOUS
ThexAlchemist plays in the APPA D5 division
I broke the wire on my solenoid. Told kee and they sent me a new one for free and it took like 3 days. I'm a kee lover for life.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:31 AM #12
kevin.ward
Team bLAk

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshifty View Post
I agree here. The honor system only works if people follow it. I just wished they'd at least ask for a serial number or something. I think they may keep records based on address though.

Quote:
Sorry to hear about your troubles. If there's any big events near you then you should bring it to them there and let them get it running for you/ give you a new gun.
well they have it right now. I just want to see what it finally does when i get it back. been nearly a month that they have had it. pleanty of time to fix and resolve the issue.
Old 03-12-2013, 12:32 PM #13
blueshifty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin.ward View Post
well they have it right now. I just want to see what it finally does when i get it back. been nearly a month that they have had it. pleanty of time to fix and resolve the issue.
I'll just say that if you get it back and it still doesn't work (or if you don't get it back really soon) I'd ask for a replacement. If you're courteous then I think they'll take care of you.
Old 03-12-2013, 12:54 PM #14
kevin.ward
Team bLAk

Quote:
I'll just say that if you get it back and it still doesn't work (or if you don't get it back really soon) I'd ask for a replacement. If you're courteous then I think they'll take care of you.
I will if it comes to that, but hopefully it wont. i have been nice and courteous to them on the phone and such. They have been the same to me. I know they are busy and have a lot of work to do and such. So i am understanding to that degree.

I am mainly just concerned about getting my marker back in a good working order. I can shoot my teammates AXE...but its no "MY" AXE... feel me?
Old 03-12-2013, 05:50 PM #15
kevin.ward
Team bLAk

OMG!!!! Wrong delivery address!!!! Now lets see if i can wrestle it away from FedEx before they return to sender!!! GAH!!
Old 03-12-2013, 06:43 PM #16
johnalley2932

I feel like SOME people may try to take advantage of the great customer service,but people do have problems with markers.I think its great.we as paintballers pay good money,and most of us are average income people.kee is great.my axe is beast btw.
johnalley2932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:23 PM #17
thenextlevel

I bought a used halo too hopper that needed a board. I emailed kee and told them I bought it used and that I knew it didn't have a warranty and they still sent me a new board free of charge. KEE is the best!
thenextlevel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:29 PM #18
minimag03

has been a member for 10 years
minimag03 is an NCPA player
minimag03 plays in the APPA D5 division
It's a great idea from a marketing stand point too. This policy keeps their gear on the field where potential customers can see them in action instead of in the gearbag waiting for someone to drop money on parts.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:55 PM #19
blueshifty

It worked for me. 2 friends have bought new axes because of me and I'm sure more will follow. I'm not the fanboy type but it's getting close.
Old 03-12-2013, 09:01 PM #20
YoungReezy

I have two axe a earth one and a sexy red best gun in the world ! Forget about the rest
Old 03-12-2013, 09:11 PM #21
PsychoticSteve23
Bang Bang

Annual Supporting Member
PsychoticSteve23 is playing at Living Legends VII
PsychoticSteve23 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PsychoticSteve23 supports Team VICIOUS
PsychoticSteve23 supports Team VICIOUS
PsychoticSteve23 is Legendary
PsychoticSteve23 supports Empire
KEE rocks. They really stand behind ALL of their products.... and therefore i buy them all.