Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-22-2014, 06:54 PM #1
athlonphantom

Building Guns

I've been playing Paintball recreationally for years. I've always played with stock or rental guns. Now I was wondering if it would be possible to find and build a fully functional gun if I had all all the parts? for example the Tippmann TPX seeing as the parts of that marker are easy to find and is relatively easy to build.
athlonphantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-23-2014, 09:48 AM #2
aclark364

aclark364 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
aclark364 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
aclark364 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by athlonphantom View Post
I've been playing Paintball recreationally for years. I've always played with stock or rental guns. Now I was wondering if it would be possible to find and build a fully functional gun if I had all all the parts? for example the Tippmann TPX seeing as the parts of that marker are easy to find and is relatively easy to build.
you could build any gun with the parts. but it would cost less just to buy a used one. a lot of people like to build their own autocokers from buying the parts they want.

Pump OT
aclark364 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 04:12 PM #3
Devlin123

pumps, autocockers, shockers and ion's have a lot of different options (as in aftermarket parts) In case you want to build something with a tad variation on it.