Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-07-2013, 12:47 PM #1
MrW1z4rd

Scenario Paintball tank body for Sale. SE area

If you played a MPP game at Bearclaw Paintball in 2010 or 2011 you have probably seen this tank. It was my final paintball tank build for YouKnow and now that the BlackHearts have retired he has asked me to find a home for it.

What you're looking at is a five piece shell that can fit your Gator (4x2, 4x4, or 6x4) to make a three man tank. It attaches to a gator using existing edges and from start to finish takes about 30 minutes to put on. It covers everything but the wheels (YouKnow's wife insisted). It has a full 360 degree turret with SCBA tank mount and mount for your air cannon and marker in the turret, removable screens for easy clean up. Includes inside adjustable chair for turret and has four working doors and gun port for driver and passenger. Nicknamed the Swampthing because at less than 200 lbs this ultra light fiberglass shell on a gator can go anywhere your gator can.
Priced to sell at $450 it is in storage in Gainesville Ga currently. Disassembled it can fit in a pickup bed or if you’re the buyer bring your gator and we’ll mount the body on for you. That’s how we transported to and from games. Additional pics available. Serious inquiries via PM only please.

Thanks,

MrWizard, BlackHearts
MrW1z4rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-07-2013, 06:39 PM #2
DuckTape Dude
Layin' down the L.A.W.

DuckTape Dude has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DuckTape Dude has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DuckTape Dude has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Haha I've shot this thing with my LAW plenty of times at ol' Bearclaw. I can definitely say its one solid piece of machinery and a very effective tank.
Old 03-08-2013, 03:17 PM #3
CNCRouterman

I was introduced to Paintball with the Blackhearts and this very PB tank. I got to be a crew member in this tank for several scenario games at Bear Claw. Very nice PB Tankers platform, good visibility for crew, great platform to engage enemy tanks and crunchies. Of the three PB tanks MrW1z4rd built that I had a chance to see or crew, this one was by far my favorite. Excellence in motion. Well worth the asking price. If I had a Gator I would snap this up in a heartbeat, and I live in Minnesota.

As I recall, there are plenty of pod racks inside to keep the main gunner supplied, and the second hull crew member has plenty space for pods and such too. Not cramped even for three FULL sized adult (north of 220 pounds each before gear). The turret was pretty well balanced and easy to traverse to engage targets.

Buyer will get a pretty sweet setup with this hull.

TWA 2341: "Center, we are at 35,000 feet. How much noise can we make up here?"

Tower: "Sir, have you ever heard the noise a 747 makes when it hits a 727?"
CNCRouterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:30 PM #4
MrW1z4rd

Thanks Eric. After 14 tanks it's my fav also. Hey, I bought and decomm'd the warthog and have the base platform running. And fixed the Brakes. Could make you a package deal for both if you want to shorten the wheelbase on the hog to put this on and make the drive.

Wiz
Old 03-09-2013, 12:19 PM #5
Christian P
UWL and Scenario

Christian P is playing at Living Legends VI
Christian P is playing at Living Legends VII
Christian P has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Christian P is attending Decay of Nations VII
Just throwing this out there...

TractorHouse has gators for auction so you *might* get a total tank for $1k.
Christian P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:45 PM #6
Colreb

how much??? Does the turret rotate? how many crew?
Old 03-11-2013, 09:40 AM #7
MrW1z4rd

Asking $450. might have some extras gear like steel airline and such to throw in. 3 man tank. And turret has full rotation on my patented system...lol. You can turn and shoot with one hand on the marker.

wiz