PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-06-2013, 12:47 PM #1
thebadfx7

Pumps, Pistols, and Oddball players

Hey Boston Paintball PbN

I've read some great reviews for BP (Chelsea location), but they all seem to be from speedball players or players in organized teams. Some searching around brought me to some postings on Pump nights, but the info seems outdated.

My question is, as a primary woodsball/pump player, is there a group or event night that I would fit with at BP? Or will I be the oddball if I show up to the field with a Milsim Tippmann and a pump marker?
thebadfx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-07-2013, 11:00 AM #2
tniz

tniz owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
tniz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
tniz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
tniz plays in the APPA D4 division
Look for a kid named Boobs. He's an oddball too

From my experience, Wednesdays are one of the most laid back nights. I'm a speedball player, but get out on the field with other players rocking Tippmans, BTs, Pump, and highend electros. Only thing, I havent seen is any pistols =(

"If a customer has an issue then we make it our business" ~~ Nicky T

Do you have a custom milled '06 Pevs EGO with a Gruntbull Urban Digi-Camo Ano???
Do you know anyone with a custom milled '06 Pevs EGO with a Gruntbull Urban Digi-Camo Ano???
If so, PM me, would like to buy it back
tniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 04:08 AM #3
Wildbill336

Milsim player here too.

Maybe we can start getting a group of milsim players to organize one night a month at BP. I feel like a oddball too when I show up in camo with my milsim marker. Let me know if this sounds like a good idea.
Wildbill336 is offline   Reply With Quote