Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2013, 12:53 PM #148
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
lulz the GS4 is going full 1080p and the Butterfly already has it. Catch up, Apple.
That's cool. I'll keep that in mind next time I'm watching a movie on my phone. Oh yeah, I don't watch movies on my phone because it's a ****ing phone.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-06-2013, 12:54 PM #149
F1VENOM

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm inebriated View Post
Well checking a spreadsheet on a phone is ****ing stupid.

Android powered phone has no options/capabilities I would use that the iphone doesn't. The iphone is superior build quality and design, and you don't look like some poor that went to walmart and got the boost mobile where it's at phone.
Sure.

Once again, that's like saying your G37 is a piece of **** because a Scion xB is a piece of ****.

Quote:
That's cool. I'll keep that in mind next time I'm watching a movie on my phone. Oh yeah, I don't watch movies on my phone because it's a ****ing phone.
So why not buy a regular flip phone?
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 03-06-2013, 12:54 PM #150
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

no it's not. sweet argument though.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:55 PM #151
lowbudgethero
Boomer

Quote:
you don't look like some poor that went to walmart and got the boost mobile where it's at phone.
You're proving our point, and no my phone doesn't look like it's from boost mobile. The 4s and 5 look silly in white/silver, the buttons stick out like a sore thumb.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:55 PM #152
F1VENOM

Quote:
no it's not. sweet argument though.
Yeah it is. There are 5+ different manufacturers offering a lot of different choices and you're saying they're all crappy because of Android. It's nonsensical but it's effective for trolling.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 03-06-2013, 12:56 PM #153
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

Anyone I see with an android I assume couldn't afford an iphone, or is a nerd that jizzes his pants over his 500000 megahertz super processor with 540 GB of RAM or whatever.

(read numbers that mean absolutely nothing on a phone)
Old 03-06-2013, 12:57 PM #154
F1VENOM

Quote:
Anyone I see with an android I assume couldn't afford an iphone, or is a nerd that jizzes his pants over his 500000 megahertz super processor with 540 GB of RAM or whatever.

(read numbers that mean absolutely nothing on a phone)
The prices are the same.

I'm sorry you're computer illiterate. Congrats?
Old 03-06-2013, 12:58 PM #155
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

Quote:
Yeah it is. There are 5+ different manufacturers offering a lot of different choices and you're saying they're all crappy because of Android. It's nonsensical but it's effective for trolling.
It's not because of Android, it's just all of the phones that have android have worse build quality. You can insert any phone with an OS other than iOS into this argument. Iphone is literally the best build quality out of every phone on the market.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:59 PM #156
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

Quote:
The prices are the same.

I'm sorry you're computer illiterate. Congrats?
Thanks, that is actually a compliment in my eyes.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:59 PM #157
F1VENOM

Quote:
It's not because of Android, it's just all of the phones that have android have worse build quality. You can insert any OS other than iOS into this argument. Iphone is literally the best build quality out of every phone on the market.
Uhh, you do realize that Apple buys its components from the same vendors, right? Gorilla Glass and the processor aren't beholden to Apple.

Quote:
Thanks, that is actually a compliment in my eyes.
I'm not sure how, but you're welcome?
Old 03-06-2013, 12:59 PM #158
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

Just look at the materials. The GS3, which is what all the apple haters deem to be the next coming of Jesus, is made of freaking plastic.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:01 PM #159
F1VENOM

Quote:
Just look at the materials. The GS3, which is what all the apple haters deem to be the next coming of Jesus, is made of freaking plastic.
It's polycarbonate and it's not as simple as calling it plastic. Glass and aluminum aren't any better anyways. It's a tradeoff and no phone gets it right. Glass shatters, plastic bends. Glass handles scratches better. Whoopdy doo. At the end of the day the iPhone is always a step behind.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:03 PM #160
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

Well one feels solid metal, and one feels like flimsy plastic.

I'm done with this argument (or any argument with you in general because you aren't capable of admitting you are wrong at anything)
Old 03-06-2013, 01:04 PM #161
F1VENOM

Quote:
Well one feels solid metal, and one feels like flimsy plastic.

I'm done with this argument (or any argument with you in general because you aren't capable of admitting you are wrong at anything)
Solid metal? What phone is solid metal? The HTC Butterfly is actually water and dust proof.

That reminds me, the new HTC One has a solid aluminum back. So who's more durable?
Old 03-06-2013, 01:12 PM #162
worrgames_slaya
PBN Support Tech

worrgames_slaya posts videos on PbNation
worrgames_slaya is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cto/3663019411.html

$8500.

This guy is obviously high.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:13 PM #163
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

The sad thing is he probably put at least $8500 into that car.

This is where your tax dollars are going.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:15 PM #164
lowbudgethero
Boomer

aluminum is always better, glass would be fine if they actually made it shock proof
Old 03-06-2013, 01:26 PM #165
F1VENOM

Quote:
Okay then, where was I wrong?
Old 03-06-2013, 01:32 PM #166
shortypaintballr
frat brah

I have an iPhone and people who don't have them are either:

1. Poor
2. GDI
3. Loser

Have Need for Speed: Rivals for PS4. Want FIFA 14. PM me to trade.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:33 PM #167
F1VENOM

Gdi?
Old 03-06-2013, 01:34 PM #168
shortypaintballr
frat brah

Yeah.

Have Need for Speed: Rivals for PS4. Want FIFA 14. PM me to trade.
Closed Thread