Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2013, 12:53 PM #148
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin
 
I'm inebriated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
lulz the GS4 is going full 1080p and the Butterfly already has it. Catch up, Apple.
That's cool. I'll keep that in mind next time I'm watching a movie on my phone. Oh yeah, I don't watch movies on my phone because it's a ****ing phone.
I'm inebriated is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-06-2013, 12:54 PM #149
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm inebriated View Post
Well checking a spreadsheet on a phone is ****ing stupid.

Android powered phone has no options/capabilities I would use that the iphone doesn't. The iphone is superior build quality and design, and you don't look like some poor that went to walmart and got the boost mobile where it's at phone.
Sure.

Once again, that's like saying your G37 is a piece of **** because a Scion xB is a piece of ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm inebriated View Post
That's cool. I'll keep that in mind next time I'm watching a movie on my phone. Oh yeah, I don't watch movies on my phone because it's a ****ing phone.
So why not buy a regular flip phone?
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 12:54 PM #150
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin
 
I'm inebriated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
no it's not. sweet argument though.
I'm inebriated is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 12:55 PM #151
lowbudgethero
Boomer
 
lowbudgethero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: 908/570
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm inebriated View Post
you don't look like some poor that went to walmart and got the boost mobile where it's at phone.
You're proving our point, and no my phone doesn't look like it's from boost mobile. The 4s and 5 look silly in white/silver, the buttons stick out like a sore thumb.
lowbudgethero is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 12:55 PM #152
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm inebriated View Post
no it's not. sweet argument though.
Yeah it is. There are 5+ different manufacturers offering a lot of different choices and you're saying they're all crappy because of Android. It's nonsensical but it's effective for trolling.
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 12:56 PM #153
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin
 
I'm inebriated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Anyone I see with an android I assume couldn't afford an iphone, or is a nerd that jizzes his pants over his 500000 megahertz super processor with 540 GB of RAM or whatever.

(read numbers that mean absolutely nothing on a phone)
I'm inebriated is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 12:57 PM #154
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm inebriated View Post
Anyone I see with an android I assume couldn't afford an iphone, or is a nerd that jizzes his pants over his 500000 megahertz super processor with 540 GB of RAM or whatever.

(read numbers that mean absolutely nothing on a phone)
The prices are the same.

I'm sorry you're computer illiterate. Congrats?
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 12:58 PM #155
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin
 
I'm inebriated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
Yeah it is. There are 5+ different manufacturers offering a lot of different choices and you're saying they're all crappy because of Android. It's nonsensical but it's effective for trolling.
It's not because of Android, it's just all of the phones that have android have worse build quality. You can insert any phone with an OS other than iOS into this argument. Iphone is literally the best build quality out of every phone on the market.
I'm inebriated is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 12:59 PM #156
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin
 
I'm inebriated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
The prices are the same.

I'm sorry you're computer illiterate. Congrats?
Thanks, that is actually a compliment in my eyes.
I'm inebriated is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 12:59 PM #157
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm inebriated View Post
It's not because of Android, it's just all of the phones that have android have worse build quality. You can insert any OS other than iOS into this argument. Iphone is literally the best build quality out of every phone on the market.
Uhh, you do realize that Apple buys its components from the same vendors, right? Gorilla Glass and the processor aren't beholden to Apple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm inebriated View Post
Thanks, that is actually a compliment in my eyes.
I'm not sure how, but you're welcome?
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 12:59 PM #158
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin
 
I'm inebriated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Just look at the materials. The GS3, which is what all the apple haters deem to be the next coming of Jesus, is made of freaking plastic.
I'm inebriated is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 01:01 PM #159
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm inebriated View Post
Just look at the materials. The GS3, which is what all the apple haters deem to be the next coming of Jesus, is made of freaking plastic.
It's polycarbonate and it's not as simple as calling it plastic. Glass and aluminum aren't any better anyways. It's a tradeoff and no phone gets it right. Glass shatters, plastic bends. Glass handles scratches better. Whoopdy doo. At the end of the day the iPhone is always a step behind.
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 01:03 PM #160
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin
 
I'm inebriated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Well one feels solid metal, and one feels like flimsy plastic.

I'm done with this argument (or any argument with you in general because you aren't capable of admitting you are wrong at anything)
I'm inebriated is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 01:04 PM #161
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm inebriated View Post
Well one feels solid metal, and one feels like flimsy plastic.

I'm done with this argument (or any argument with you in general because you aren't capable of admitting you are wrong at anything)
Solid metal? What phone is solid metal? The HTC Butterfly is actually water and dust proof.

That reminds me, the new HTC One has a solid aluminum back. So who's more durable?
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 01:12 PM #162
worrgames_slaya
PBN Support Tech
 
worrgames_slaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Florida
worrgames_slaya posts videos on PbNation
worrgames_slaya is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cto/3663019411.html

$8500.

This guy is obviously high.
__________________
Becoming "fast"
worrgames_slaya is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 01:13 PM #163
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin
 
I'm inebriated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
The sad thing is he probably put at least $8500 into that car.

This is where your tax dollars are going.
I'm inebriated is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 01:15 PM #164
lowbudgethero
Boomer
 
lowbudgethero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: 908/570
 has been a member for 10 years
aluminum is always better, glass would be fine if they actually made it shock proof
lowbudgethero is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 01:26 PM #165
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm inebriated View Post
I'm done with this argument (or any argument with you in general because you aren't capable of admitting you are wrong at anything)
Okay then, where was I wrong?
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 01:32 PM #166
shortypaintballr
frat brah
 
shortypaintballr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Atlanta
I have an iPhone and people who don't have them are either:

1. Poor
2. GDI
3. Loser
__________________
07 Civic Si|10.21@131.98|

Have Need for Speed: Rivals for PS4. Want FIFA 14. PM me to trade.
shortypaintballr is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 01:33 PM #167
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Gdi?
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 01:34 PM #168
shortypaintballr
frat brah
 
shortypaintballr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Atlanta
Yeah.
__________________
07 Civic Si|10.21@131.98|

Have Need for Speed: Rivals for PS4. Want FIFA 14. PM me to trade.
shortypaintballr is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump