Old 03-06-2013, 11:51 PM #22
kyle53pntball
I'm more legit than you?

kyle53pntball plays in the PSP
kyle53pntball helped look for balloons
kyle53pntball plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderpaintball09 View Post
some teams have one reliable means of transportation to the field example a van or suv maybe two cars... if your one of the few like I was that relied on others to drive and rent then I had to go along with what they wanted to do or where they wanted to driveto .. thats what I meant. So basically if you dont rent your own vehicle or if your teammates dont feel like going anywhere then your stuck in a lakeland hotel. come at me bro
Well you didn't really make that clear. You said some teams don't have transportation.

I understand the van thing. Been down that route before. Have been at events without a car as well stuck with someone else driving. Misunderstood, sorry.
kyle53pntball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-07-2013, 08:27 AM #23
Mark790.06

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
come at me bro
If you cannot rent a vehicle for yourself, and your ranking is low enough amongst your teammates that they aren't empathetic to your state of boredom while at FoF, then where do you suppose you rank with the PSP and where they hold an event?
Mark790.06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:34 AM #24
neweraballer76
40oz Casualty

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
come at me bro
You know how I know you're a douche?

Just hit the Eastside of the LBC on a mission trying to find Mr. Warren G.

DIRTLIFE REUNION TOUR - If you got a obscure (and cheap) tournament, we'll ****in be there.
neweraballer76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:45 AM #25
The Wigglestick
I'm ya huckleberry...

The Wigglestick plays in the PSP
The Wigglestick owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
The Wigglestick posts videos on PbNation
The Wigglestick plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle53pntball View Post
Well you didn't really make that clear. You said some teams don't have transportation.

I understand the van thing. Been down that route before. Have been at events without a car as well stuck with someone else driving. Misunderstood, sorry.
Don't apologize to someone who speaks in such terms. I was going to make the same comment. I could see some kid getting off the plane with a pup tent and a gear bag...I saw no hotels near FoF and I'm sure they would have been cheaper in Kissimmee. If they chose to stay near the field that's their stupidity.