Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-05-2013, 11:33 AM #1
Groundzr0
BEAT DOWN CITY

Groundzr0 plays in the PSP
Groundzr0 is an NCPA player
Groundzr0 supports Empire
Anyone practicing at Cousins on 3/9 and could use an extra body?

If you or your team are going to be practicing on the PSP layout at Cousins Paintball Dallas on SATURDAY (I know people will be there Sunday, but what about Saturday?) 3/9 and could use an extra body to scrimmage against then let me know! I'd love to help you out. I've been playing since 2000, and love competitive paintball against competitive players.

Unfortunately I had to send my marker off to get fixed, but if I get it back by Saturday (which I doubt... ) or if you don't mind me using a spare of yours (don't worry, all I would need is a tank and marker) then just let me know what time to be there, and I'll be there!

You can either PM me or post here.

Edit: just to clarify: I'm not looking for a team for the event, just wondering if anyone would like to have another body to scrimmage against.

Last edited by Groundzr0 : 03-07-2013 at 06:20 PM.
Groundzr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-07-2013, 06:18 PM #2
Groundzr0
BEAT DOWN CITY

Groundzr0 plays in the PSP
Groundzr0 is an NCPA player
Groundzr0 supports Empire
If anyone could provide me with a "I know for sure there will be quite a few teams practicing on the layout on Saturday", I'd greatly appreciate it. I'd like to play at Cousin's this weekend more, but if I don't know that there are going to be more people there than the last time I went I'll probably go check out Whatz-Up Paintball Park. I haven't played on turf in a long time.
Groundzr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups